Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ Reuniting ( Chapter 31 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Reuniting
 
Heero stood in Quatre's private meeting room waiting for the others to arrive. The room was huge enough to fit maybe fifty people in here along with the red rugs, three couches, Quatre's wooden desk, and armchairs placed accordingly to the couches. Quatre was sitting on one of the couches that faced the TV watching the news intensely. He hadn't left this room since the announcement of Zeon's war and the now attacks of cities across the world. Quatre had stayed perfectly still for some time now.
 
Heero sighed and checked his phone. He called Releena telling her not to go anywhere today. She simply agreed without question and hung up. He heard other people in the background, which usually meant a meeting. He called the other three boys and honestly hoped that one of them would show up. For some reason he knew all three of them would show up.
 
Wufei walked in angrily slamming the door behind him. Heero glanced over at him as Wufei looked between Heero and Quatre. Quatre remained motionless at the sound.
 
“How the fuck did this happen?” he demanded. “I thought us stopping Treize's brat meant something!!!!!!”
 
“Calm down,” said Heero. “No one saw this coming. No one.”
 
Wufei threw his jacket onto the couch. “What about you Quatre?”
 
“No,” he answered. His eyes never left the television. They were now showing a city being destroyed by Mobile Suits.
 
“Where the hell are the other two? Women holding them back from fights now?”
 
Heero and Quatre shot Wufei a dirty look. “Duo has a son and wife,” said Quatre. “I pray that he doesn't show.” There was venom in Quatre's voice towards Wufei.
 
Wufei shrugged uncaringly. “Where's the mute? Is he allowed to join us or will the fag protest about his lust life with that whore too?”
 
Heero, glaring at Wufei, crinkled his forehead. He gave Wufei one of his deathly stares. Even though he and Sarah weren't dating, you didn't speak about her that way. Wufei took a small step backwards. “Wufei,” he growled. “don't even-”
 
The door opened to one of the others that Heero and Quatre wished wouldn't have. Duo came in holding Blaine in his arms. He looked out of breath has he kicked the door shut. Blaine now had a full head of blond hair and his eyes were big and blue like Duo's.
 
“Sorry I'm late. I lied to Crystal saying that Blaine swallowed something so hurry up.” He looked around. “Where's Trowa?”
 
Quatre rolled his eyes. “Why are you here Duo?” he demanded and walked up to him. He took Blaine out of his arms and smiled happily down at him. “Hey Blaine!”
 
Blaine smiled up at Quatre and grabbed his hair. Duo looked between Quatre and Blaine. “Because there's a war going on.”
 
The last pilot then walked in calmly. He glanced around at the other four and rested his eyes on Blaine. “Why did you bring him?” asked Trowa. He was dressed in unusual clothing: shorts, flip flops, and a T-shirt.
 
Quatre looked over him. “What happened to you?”
 
Trowa shoved his hands into his pockets. “Sarah had another bad dream last night.”
 
“Weak. Getting no sleep over a woman,” muttered Wufei.
 
Now everyone glared over at Wufei. Today wasn't the day for Wufei's sexism. Duo took back Blaine from Quatre and sat down on the couch with him.
 
“Okay guys hurry up. Crystal's gonna freak if I'm not home soon with Blaine.”
 
“We leave tonight,” said Heero. “Our Gundams will be waiting for us in Russia. A friend has some land out there and let-”
 
“Wait one damn minute!” exclaimed Duo. “You mean you have new suits or our old ones?”
 
“Our old ones,” answered Heero. “Now stay quiet. We leave tonight and get our suits then stop Zeon before it's too late for us. I'm sure the governments are already working on it and the businesses will be involved, but we need to act now.”
 
“Where is Zeon at?” asked Wufei.
 
Quatre sighed running his hand through his hair. “The arctic circle, we believe. His suits are made for deep space hunts and the cold and so far he's been attacking the southern countries instead of the northern. We start there until we find something out in space or elsewhere on Earth.”
 
“Right. What time are we leaving?” asked Wufei.
 
Heero didn't answer instead he looked between Duo and Trowa. “We have another problem.”
 
“Like what?” asked Trowa.
 
“You and Duo,” stated Heero. “Duo you have a newborn son and wife at home. Trowa you have Sarah at home. Why leave them? They might not be there when you return.”
 
Wufei chuckled to himself. “Where would they go? The mall?”
 
Everyone ignored Wufei. Something must've happened with Sally Po for Wufei's bad attitude right now.
 
“What do you mean they might not be there?” asked Duo cocking his head to the side. “Like leave us?”
 
Heero nodded. “Crystal might not leave, but Sarah isn't bound by anything.”
 
Trowa's face hardened. “I'm going with you guys. I'm going now so I wont have to leave later and to end this stupid war.”
 
“I agree with Trowa,” muttered Duo holding Blaine closer to him. “I would rather leave now than later. If Crystal loves me then she wont leave me.”
 
Quatre rolled his eyes. “You guys are being selfish! Think what they want. I know for a fact that you can't live without them and I'm sure it's the same way with them, too!”
 
“Quatre they're not going to change their minds,” stated Heero.
 
He shot a dirty look at Heero then looked at Duo. “What about the horrible depression you were in and Trowa I would really like it not to visit your grave or back in the clinic!”
 
Duo paled; Trowa frowned. Trowa unconsciously rubbed his wrists. Duo stood up holding his son close to him. He looked at Heero. “Give me my draft paper to show Crystal. I'll meet you at the airport.”
 
Heero then handed over Duo's fake draft paper. “If you don't show up we understand.”
 
Duo took it nodding. “I'll be there. I'm not letting anyone down.”
 
Except for Crystal, thought Heero. He now looked over at Wufei and handed him the paper. Duo then left the room without saying another word and Wufei shortly followed. Heero now looked at Trowa. “You sure?” Maybe it'll be a good thing that they're leaving. That way Sarah and Crystal wont have to lie about how they'll disappear.
 
“What do I tell her?” he muttered.
 
Heero held out the paper. “It's your decision. Your lie.”
 
Trowa nodded and reached the paper. His hand was shaking as he gripped it and simply looked at it. He was going to leave Sarah and his heart ached. Trowa then left the room closing the door behind him.
 
Quatre sighed. “A million dollars he bought a ring,” he stated.
 
Heero's heart sank. Sarah was going to die.
 
 
 
 
 
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hey everyone!!! Sorry I haven't been updating like I should have. I've been busy. So I hope everyone liked these last two new chapters. Let's see how the girls will take the news of their lovers leaving. Keep reading! Thanks again!!!