Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ Airport ( Chapter 33 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Airport
 
Heero stood at Gate 45 to Moscow, Russia leaving at 3pm. He was dressed in his normal clothes with a simple bag as a carry on. In it was his shorts, tank top, passport, money, and a few other items. So far only Quatre showed up with his carry on which was now on the ground. His arms were folded across his chest, waiting. It was 2:45pm.
 
“Where the hell are they?” muttered Quatre.
 
He glanced over at Quatre. “Hopefully only Wufei will show and we'll need to call Zechs and Noin.”
 
“Just think Trowa might end up dead for even suggesting to leave,” said Quatre looking around the airport.
 
It was crowded with people running back and worth. People were trying to join the colonies or move out to the fields to avoid the attacks by Zeon. Most of the people grabbed tickets to random places just to get out of the city.
 
Heero now fully looked at Quatre and raised an eyebrow. Did Sarah really tell Quatre what her true nature was? “What are you talking about?”
 
Quatre looked at him with his tired blue eyes. “Nothing,” he muttered. “BUT if Trowa did buy her a ring and asked her to wait and he dies, well I think we'll be getting the angry heat.”
 
Heero nodded. Sarah must've mentioned something about how they knew each other. “Very true. Let's hope Duo also doesn't die either.”
 
Quatre shrugged. “Crystal will never forgive him if he does come. She'll understand that it's war….but I just don't understand how they cane leave?”
 
Heero only nodded. He knew too well on why Trowa and Duo would leave. He had left Releena and Sarah many times before to go do his missions and they understood. Heero now sighed. Maybe now Sarah and Crystal could do their work without lying all the time.
 
Wufei then appeared out of nowhere with a bag on his shoulder. He looked angry like earlier today. He looked between Heero and Quatre. “Where's the other two?”
 
Quatre shrugged uncaringly. “Maybe they decided not to show,” he muttered and looked over Wufei's shoulder. He saw Duo slugging towards him; full of guilt and regret. “Fuck.”
 
Heero glanced from Wufei to Duo. He made it alive, was his passing thought. He glanced down at his watch. “It's time to board.”
 
Duo sighed and stopped at the group. “I'm glad I made it,” he grumbled. “Where's Tro?”
 
Wufei snorted. “Maybe his woman lashed the leash at him,” he chuckled to himself.
 
Duo said nothing as he stared forward at the gate. The woman behind the desk began to call the coach seating classes. Heero said nothing as he readjusted his bag on his shoulder. Quatre always had the sexism fights covered whenever he was in a bad mood.
 
“Fuck you Wufei!” snapped Quatre. “Maybe he actually has balls to stand up to his friends just to stay with his soul mate. Next time Sally fucks you over don't come bitching to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
Everyone including the nearby fliers looked over at Quatre. He was fuming and his eye began to twitch. He was in one of strange phases in which the Zero System had messed up his mind. One fist was clenched while the other one hung loosely at his side. Wufei simply stared at Quatre shocked.
 
Quatre sighed and ran his hand through his blond hair. He closed his eyes and took a breath. “Let's just go before I say something else….”
 
The gang glanced between each other then at Quatre. Quatre reached down for his black bag carry on and stretched out. He then slowly lowered his arms and frowned.
 
“God damn it,” he muttered.
 
Everyone looked over to see Trowa walking towards them. His traveling bag was swung over his shoulder and his plane ticket in hand. The other hand was shoved into his front pocket as he looked down at the floor. He neared the group.
 
“Hey Tro how did-” began Quatre.
 
Trowa brushed right by them without looking up. He flashed the ticket up at the woman then boarded the plane.
 
Duo heavily sighed. “I wonder how Sarah's taking it,” he wondered out load then went to board the plane.
 
The others followed suit and Heero pulled out his phone. He quickly text then turned off his phone. He boarded the plane shoving his phone into his back pocket. Russia was now a day away.