Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ Russia ( Chapter 37 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Russia
 
The boys had landed only thirty minutes ago in Moscow Russia and already things seemed to go bad for them. Quatre rented a car for them to use and the five boys crammed pack into the seats. Heero drove quickly out of the city and out to the countryside. Trowa sat in the front to avoid Wufei and Quatre. Duo sat between the blond and the Chinese. No one said anything as Heero drove and drove. As he drove up north it lightly began to snow. Heero then saw his friend's property sitting alone in the field.
 
A small house that looked like no one had lived in it sat in the middle of the field. There was a small porch with faded wood. Heero went up the dirt driveway, parked, and jumped out. The others got out of the car and stretched.
 
“This is where our Gundams are?” asked Quatre wrapping his arms around himself.
 
Heero nodded and went towards the house. The steps had become a rotten black color. He skipped the steps and stepped up onto the porch. The porch seemed smaller than before as he went up to the front door. He dug into his pocket looking for the key.
 
Duo shivered as he walked up to the house. “Why the fuck is everything in cold Russia? Why not the damn southern hemisphere or something!?”
 
Wufei rolled his eyes. “Right. Hiding our Gundams down south with all those tourist is such a great idea,” he muttered.
 
Duo turned to face him. “Fine Mister Know It All, how about Africa? Or will the animals be too much of a problem!?”
 
Wufei didn't answer as he walked passed Duo and up onto the porch. Trowa was changing his shirt in the cold wind from a T-shirt to his sweater. He slammed the car door and walked up to the house. He saw the mailbox and raised an eyebrow.
 
“Who's Satoru?” questioned Trowa.
 
Everyone turned to look at him. Quatre quickly looked between Heero and Trowa. Like always Heero kept his cool as he pulled out the house key and unlocked the door.
 
“Satoru is my friend who owns it,” he answered. “C'mon.”
 
“So Heero where are our Gundams?” asked Duo as he stepped up onto the rotten steps. His foot went through the first step. “MOTHER FUCKER!! Can't this Satoru guy fix his own damn steps!??!”
 
“Actually she's going to tear down this house and rebuild it, so no, she doesn't want to,” answered Heero.
 
“She?” questioned Duo as he hopped up onto the porch. “How rich is she?”
 
Wufei went inside the small house and flipped on the lights. Quatre also went inside after the cold wind blew through the porch area again. Trowa was now up on the porch.
 
“Try Victor Ect rich,” stated Heero and went inside.
 
Duo and Trowa exchanged looks then went inside to avoid the cold. Duo closed the door and looked around. The house smelled like it hadn't been used in ages. Dust everywhere; it looked like an inch thick in some spots. The house was cold as the wind smacked against it. The house was smaller than it seemed from the outside. There were barely any walls or rooms. A small living room with a folded out chair, an empty box laying in the middle of the floor, and no light source what so ever. The only light source was the light above the doorway. From the living room it connected an even smaller kitchen that only had an old microwave and frig. Nothing else in there. Everyone hoped that the door closed off to the side was the bathroom. Next to the closed door was an open door showing off a small room with a mattress on the floor.
 
“So she's rich and bought this place?” muttered Duo gazing around.
 
Heero nodded as he went up to the empty box and kicked it to the side. He reached down to the floorboards and lifted them up. Wufei came back from the bedroom with wonder on his face.
 
“There are used condoms everywhere in that room,” he said, stunned. “And a few dead squirrels.”
 
Heero hid a smirk and shrugged it off. “C'mon guys.”
 
“Who the fuck owns this house?” asked Wufei.
 
The boys went over to the open floorboards and gazed down. Below the floorboards was a metal staircase that led to a huge looking room. They walked downstairs and Heero closed the metal door. It automatically locked and he went down into the hanger. Everyone gazed around, stunned, to see this hanger underneath a field and to see their Gundams perfectly intact.
 
“If I didn't know any better I'd think we were on a space ship,” muttered Duo. He saw Deathscythe next to Heavyarms. “I don't get it. We blew them up.”
 
“You blew up models,” said Heero going up to a control panel. He began to type quickly and everything started to activate. Lights turned on, the vents began to pour out warm air, and other electronics began to turn on elsewhere.
 
Everyone looked at Heero, unbelievably. “WHAT?” demanded Wufei.
 
Heero glanced between them. “I didn't want to risk loosing the Gundams if another war broke out. Satoru suggested keeping them here for safe keeping just in case.”
 
“But we blew them up,” said Trowa. “How did you get the models in place of the originals?”
 
“I switched them,” stated Heero. He looked at Wufei who gave him the death stare. “Nataku is fine. Don't worry Satoru doesn't have powers to screw it up.”
 
Wufei turned on his heel and stormed down to Nataku. It was the very last Gundam on the line. Quatre was next to Wufei as he opened his cockpit door and jumped inside. He began to turn it on and his eye began to twitch. Trowa stared at Heavyarms as it rested next to Wing Zero. Duo was already in the cockpit before Heero had talked to Wufei.
 
“Who's this Satoru girl?” asked Trowa.
 
“A friend. Go start up your Gundam. Make sure everything is fine.”
 
Trowa and Heero parted as they went to check out their Gundams. Duo poked his head out of the cockpit and yelled, “Does everyone else have new paint jobs and perfume junk in here?!”
 
Quatre was the only one that yelled back a Yes. The others said nothing as they started up the Gundams. Trowa was the first one to turn it off and jumped out. He rubbed his arms as he stared down at the ground. The inside of his cockpit almost smelled like Sarah's old perfume bottle. Even though the scent was light and almost gone it smelled exactly like it.
 
She did say she got in it Russia was his passing thought. Maybe it was popular here?
 
Duo and Heero were the next ones to turn off their Gundams and join Trowa. Soon Quatre joined and they waited for Wufei to join them. Trowa and Heero leaned up against the wall waiting as Quatre and Duo sat down.
 
“I don't think Wufei is coming out anytime soon,” groaned Duo. “Can't we just leave him here?”
 
“I agree,” mumbled Quatre. His eye had been twitching again. He was now stealing looks at Trowa.
 
“If he wants to sleep in Nataku then yes, we will leave him,” said Heero.
 
Trowa looked down at Nataku seeing no movement. “Let's leave him.”
 
“THANK GOD!” said Duo and jumped up. “Let's give that bastard some room as he masturbates to that damn thing.”
 
The other boys strangely looked at Duo.
 
“What? He loves that thing more than anything else in his shitty life.”
 
Heero shook his head. “C'mon. I'll show you the rooms.”
 
They went passed Nataku seeing Wufei still typing away in the cockpit. No one said anything as they went by. They didn't go far as Heero turned down a corridor and went a few doors down. They entered a now living room that had connected rooms. The living room had two couches, three armchairs, a TV on the wall, and a few tables with reading lamps on it. To the left was the large kitchen with a medium sized refrigerator, microwave, stove and table. To the right was another hallway with closed doors: bedrooms. At the end of the hallway was an opened bathroom.
 
“Bedrooms. Pick one and get some sleep,” said Heero pointing down to the right. “We leave tomorrow morning.”
 
Heero then went back for Wufei. Duo heavily sighed and went to one of the bedrooms. Trowa and Quatre followed and opened up the first door. The rooms were big for one person to live in. A double sized bed, a small dresser with a mirror, and four pillows resting nicely on the bed.
 
“I can left side!” said Quatre, giggling.
 
Trowa looked down at him. Quatre was in one of those crazy phases again. “In your own room,” he stated and pushed him towards the opposite side of the hallway. “Night.”
 
Quatre frowned and his eye twitched again. “Asshole! One day you'll beg me to touch you!!!”
 
Trowa frowned, opened Quatre's door, shoved him inside, and slammed the door shut behind him. Quatre now smiled as he leaned onto on leg.
 
“Well, well, lets here you start beggin'.”
 
“Quatre STOP IT!!” he growled.
 
“I'll stop when you stop,” he soothed.
 
Trowa rolled his eyes, opened the door, slammed Quatre's door shut, opened his door and locked it behind him as he heard Quatre open his door. Quatre now pounded on the door.
 
“I will always be better than her!” he screamed hitting the door.
 
Trowa tightly closed his eyes, leaned up against the door, and slowly slid down to the ground. God, why did he come again?