Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ Party Monster ( Chapter 38 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Party Monster
 
((Hey everyone I just wanted to warn you that there are drugs in this chapter. Also if you've seen Party Monster with Seth Green and Macaulay Culkin someone asks for Special K. I hope you enjoy it))
 
It had been a month since the beginning of the New War. The boys had left Russia going directly down to the southern hemisphere. Soon Zeon's forces attack and the Gundams fought back. And every battle they weren't closer to Zeon. Now they were stuck in a swamp.
 
Duo kicked his sleeping bag to the floor, angry. It was pouring rain, hot even at night, and was no where near a town. The Gundams were standing above the tent blocking the rain.
 
“Why the fuck didn't we just go to a town?” he hissed pulling off his shoes.
 
Quatre, sitting nicely on his sleeping bag, rolled his eyes. “Because there is no where to hide our Gundams. Plus this isn't so bad.”
 
Duo pulled off his shirt and tossed it to the side. “Yeah once you get down into your boxers it ain't!”
 
Quatre shrugged his shoulders. He had been sitting in his boxers for the past hour now. “Well it gets better.”
 
“Fuck my life!” he screamed and kicked the tent wall. “I can't believe I left my hot wife to sleep naked in a tent full of guys!!! SON OF A BITCH!!!!” He kicked the tent again.
 
Wufei glared over at Duo. “If this tent falls down I swear to God I'm going to kill you,” he hissed. Wufei had only taken off his shirt, but was still sweating.
 
“BRING IT!” snapped Duo and pulled off his pants. He now stood in his silk red boxers.
 
“I can't bring you two anywhere,” muttered Quatre. “What the hell is Trowa doing?”
 
The two boys looked at Quatre. Duo sat down and rubbed the sweat off of his face. “Doing God knows what with Heavyarms.”
 
“Shutting it down,” stated Wufei.
 
“I'll go get him,” said Quatre and began to stand up.
 
Duo jumped up with his ponytail slightly bouncing. “That might not be such a good idea. I'll get him.”
 
Heero then appeared at the tent door soaking wet. He looked around at the boys. “There's a city a few miles west. Get dressed.”
 
Duo smiled. “Now that's what I'm talking about! Lets get this tent down!!”
 
Heero shook his head. “Leave the tent.”
 
“Does Trowa know?” asked Quatre grabbing his pants.
 
Heero nodded. “He's out stealing a truck.” He glanced back outside. “He's here.”
 
Heero went outside back into the pouring rain and ran to the army truck. He jumped into the passenger side and wiped off his face. Trowa sat calmly behind the wheel in his jeans and a T-shirt. He glanced over at Heero.
 
“Are they coming?”
 
Heero nodded. “Putting back on their clothes.” Trowa raised an eyebrow. “They become too hot in the tent.”
 
Trowa then saw Duo darting across the ground holding his shirt in one hand. He opened the door and crawled into the back seat and pulled on his wet shirt. Wufei and Quatre then ran across to the truck and jumped in.
 
“LET'S GO TRO!” shouted Duo and Trowa slammed on the gas.
 
Trowa didn't slow down on the bumpy, muddy road instead sped up. The windshield wipers could barely keep up with the rain and the mud hitting the windshield. Trowa swerved onto a paved road, slowed down, then sped up once again. Duo had his face at the window watching cars and houses go by. He then saw the city.
 
“GAAAH!!!! CIVILIZATION!!!” he said happily. “Are we going to a bar??”
 
Everyone glanced over at him. Duo had been a heavy drinker after the first war and luckily had stopped when he met Crystal. Now? Who knows.
 
“Sure,” said Trowa and zoomed by more cars.
 
Everyone now looked at Trowa. Everyone knew that each other had drug problems after the war. Trowa's drug problem sent him into the clinic the first time. He sped up and started looking for the first bar.
 
“What's wrong with a few drinks?” he asked.
 
“Nothing,” said Heero. He pointed at one building that was a club. “There.”
 
Trowa slowed down, turned into a parking lot and parked. He turned off the car and got out. The other boys followed and ran up to the doorway. They went inside and smiled. This was most defiantly a club. The bar was packed, the dance floor was filled with group of girls dancing in tops and tight pants or no pants at all, music was blasting out of speakers, girls were dancing on poles that were surrounded by the unwanted him and drugs were being passed around.
 
“New rule: What happens here stays here,” said Duo looking around.
 
“Of course,” said Quatre. “Luckily only single and not married men will be able to go out.” He patted Duo's shoulder. “Wish me luck.”
 
Before Quatre could take a step forward going directly to the dance floor Heero grabbed his arm and shook his head. “We're sitting together for drinks. C'mon.”
 
They walked over to an empty table, which was closer to the pole girls and the drug passers than anything else. A skinny waitress walked over in a short mini skirt and a tank.
 
“Drinks boys?”
 
“Beer,” muttered Wufei and Duo.
 
“Martini,” said Quatre.
 
“White Russian,” stated Trowa.
 
“Whiskey,” said Heero.
 
The girl looked at the boys as she wrote this down. “Got it. Want me to send over some girls?”
 
“No, we're good,” said Quatre.
 
The waitress shrugged and walked away swinging her butt back and forth. She glanced over her shoulder and placed her order at the bar.
 
“She's trying too hard,” muttered Wufei. “Such weak women.”
 
“Wufei could you stop being a dick already? God,” muttered Duo.
 
Wufei shot Duo a dirty look. “At least I wasn't the one who quoted “What happens here stays here”.”
 
The girl then dropped off the drinks and walked away to another table. The boys began to drink. Another two rounds and they were right back where they started.
 
The pole girls began to wonder over to the loud table of Duo laughing and pointing at everyone. Quatre was laughing and singing along with him. Wufei sat there staring out into the crowd like a zombie. He watched the girls dancing. Trowa and Heero began to chat and take shots of whatever the girls had brought over. Soon the girls were sitting at the table between the boys.
 
Another round.
 
“So where are you boys from?” asked a brunette, Regan. She took one of Trowa's whiskey shots. Regan sat between Duo and Trowa.
 
Duo took a quick drink of his beer. “Someplace very far away from this place!”
 
“OOO like space?” asked a black hair girl with red highlights. Jen sat next to Wufei and had her hand down by his leg. Wufei had at least four beers in him now as he finished up his last one.
 
He simply looked at her as if she was stupid. “OOOOO NOOO!” he mocked. “Try on a different continent retard.”
 
Jen frowned and crossed her arms. “Well excuse me! Just most soldiers coming through here are from space!”
 
Quatre taking his eyes off of a long haired golden blond, Amber looked at Jen. Jen sat between Wufei and Duo. “Really? Male soldiers?”
 
Amber grabbed Quatre's chin and pulled his gaze back to her. “And why are you so interested in male soldiers?” Her other hand went down onto Quatre's pants making him turn beat red. “That's better.”
 
On the other side of Quatre was a brown haired girl that had her attention on Heero and Trowa. Sasha glanced between the two boys and the others as they talked.
 
“So how about if we get this party started?” suggested Sasha.
 
The waitress brought out another round of drinks and left. The girls quickly nodded as the boys looked at each other. The girl sitting between Amber and Wufei looked dully at Sasha.
 
“Took you long enough!” Heather said, giggling.
 
“And how would we get this party started?” asked Duo sucking on another beer.
 
Sasha smirked and pulled out between her boobs a vial of coke. She shook it. The boys looked directly at Quatre who stared at it almost lovingly. He smirked.
 
“Just coke? Nothing else?”
 
Sasha now looked at him. “What? Not enough for you?”
 
He shook his head. “Try heroine sweetheart.”
 
Regan then smacked a few needles down onto the table. “Will this be enough sweetheart?”
 
Wufei stared down at the coke and needles. He then looked at Jen. “Got acid down in your boobs?”
 
Jen shook her head and smirked. “I carry the pills. Amber carries the acid.”
 
Duo rubbed his head as he looked at the other girls putting their own drugs on the table. Amber placed the acid on the table. Heather then placed crack cocaine into the pile. Every drug was neatly organize and in vials in it could be.
 
“Who wants to be first?” asked Sasha.
 
Trowa looked at the girls. “Special K?”
 
The girls looked at each other and shook their heads. “Sorry. We don't carry animal tranks.”
 
He frowned and looked at Jen. “What kind of pills do you have?”
 
Quatre, holding the coke in one hand, looked at Trowa. He paled slightly. Pills were the first thing that Trowa had OD on to commit suicide. “Are you sure you wanna start that again?”
 
Trowa frowned at Quatre. “Room to talk coke head.”
 
Wufei stared at the acid vials. “That shit looks tasteful almost.”
 
“And I haven't OD on coke,” snapped Quatre.
 
Heero looked at Jen. “What pills do you have?”
 
Duo reached over for the other vial of coke. He then placed a small trail on his finger and sniffed. He rubbed his nose, eyes blinking and smiled at the instant high it gave him.
 
“Oxycotton, Vicodin, Xanax, and anti-depressants,” she answered.
 
Trowa looked at Heero. “Oxycotton?”
 
“Why not,” he muttered with a grin. Jen handed over two pills and they gulped them down.
 
Quatre then grabbed a vial of coke and did a line. Wufei grabbed the acid, popped open the pill, spilled it onto the table and sniffed. The girls smiled and began to get a high of their own. Regan placed her long leg up onto the table and almost removed her skirt. Everyone watched as she found a leg vein, stuck in the needle and poured in the heroine.
 
“Why not the arm?” asked Trowa, sighing with a smile.
 
Regan, smiling at Trowa, touched his smooth face. “Who really wants to see holes in the arm? I found out that men would rather have holes in the legs since during sex they don't care.” She shifted towards him. “By the way you look amazing.”
 
Sasha frowned. “Reg he's mine. Back off.”
 
Regan shot Sasha a dirty look. “OH please!! They aren't anyone's!”
 
Duo snickered and held up his left hand. He wasn't wearing his wedding ring. “Sorry ladies but I'm taken!!”
 
Heather eyed him questionably. “You're not wearing a ring.”
 
Heero leaning on the table with his head propped up by his hand said, “Oh, he's very much married. Kid too.”
 
Duo, proudly, smiled and started another line. “What?!” exclaimed Sasha. “How old are you?”
 
“Twenty-ish,” muttered Quatre staring at Trowa. He was completely zoned out. “Give or take a year.”
 
Heather did a drop of acid and looked at the boys. “You don't seem that old.”
 
“It happens,” said Wufei. He was watching the girls slide up and down on the pole. Jen's hands never left his lap.
 
Regan, in one swift move, rolled onto Trowa's lap. Trowa frowned and looked at her dully. “See anything you like?” she asked rubbing up against him.
 
Trowa, smiling, cocked his head to the side. “I've had better,” he almost growled. “Get off.”
 
Regan's smile went directly to being surprised. “W-What?”
 
“Get. Off,” he now growled narrowing his eyes. His personality was changing.
 
Before Regan could slide off of Trowa he shoved her off to the side. Regan braced herself to smack the floor, but never reached there since Heero caught her in time. Heero stared up at Trowa and dropped Regan.
 
“Sonofabitch!” she hissed.
 
“We need to go,” stated Heero and stood up. He swayed a bit grabbing the table and busted out laughing.
 
“Just because Tro's personality flips every time he gets high doesn't mean we have to leave,” muttered Quatre squinting at the bottles of pills. “Let him flip over and enjoy himself.”
 
Regan stood up and glared at Trowa. “What are you a fag? Or was I just not fast enough for you?”
 
“Go faster,” muttered Wufei as he wrapped his arms around Jen and began to kiss her. Her arm went up and down quicker than before.
 
Trowa smirked, reached over for a bottle, and swung at Regan. The bottle missed her face by a mere inch. Duo had jumped onto Trowa making him fall over onto the floor. Regan, breathing heavily, stared down at the boys. These people were crazy. Everyone nearby simply looked at the high table with soldiers and hookers. Trowa's mouth twitched as he now looked at Duo lying on top of him trying not to giggle.
 
“Heero,” giggled Duo, “lets get the fuck out of here!”
 
Heero nodded and pulled Duo and Trowa up onto their feet. “Wufei you have five seconds!”
 
Wufei glared over at Heero and stopped kissing Jen. He stood up and jumped over the table landing nicely on the floor. Quatre scooted over Sasha and pocketed a vial of coke into his pants. Trowa dully looking at Regan pocketed the pills and was pulled along by Heero.
 
The girls watched them leave without stumbling or causing attention to themselves. Then they looked at each other in wonder.
 
Heero pushed Trowa into the passenger side as the others jumped into the back. Heero got into the driver's side and zoomed out of the parking lot and out towards where they had left their Gundams. It wasn't raining when they left, but the ground was soaking wet and mud went everywhere as Heero drove.
 
When Heero parked right outside of the tent Wufei jumped out and went up to Nataku's cockpit. The door closed seconds after that. Duo fell out of the truck, laughing, and went inside the tent. He fell onto a sleeping bag and said, “THAT was the best thing ever!!”
 
Quatre walked calmly into the tent and began to strip off his clothes. He sat down on his sleeping bag and fell backwards. Heero dragged Trowa into the tent and let him fall onto the floor.
 
Such a fun night. Such a bad morning after.