Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ It use to be a bother, but not now ( Chapter 44 )

[ A - All Readers ]

It use to be a bother, but not now
 
Trowa lay unconscious in the back of the Jeep with a bandage wrapped around his neck. He was in shorts and a T-shirt with his arm covering up his face. His hand loosely held the last of his pain medication for his neck and had finally passed out. The Gundam boys just left him there since he and Heero were still recovering from their bullet wounds. Heero slept in the front seat.
 
Trowa had met Lisa Zeon at a club party during one of the many peeks of the war. He hadn't been doing anything that night as he watched Lisa handing out flyers to support the war and her father and switching phone numbers with the boys. She drank way too much and had probably been intoxicated with something else before coming to this club. Her brother Charlie watched over her.
 
Charlie leaned up against the bar where Trowa sat watching her. Charlie was a tall college kid that had meet Trowa on one of the military bases before the war started. He had short black hair and dark eyes. She stumbled grabbing boys' bodies and packages then laughing it off as no joke. Charlie frowned.
 
“You're sister is a real character,” muttered Trowa.
 
Charlie sighed and ordered himself a drink. “Thanks Barton. Can't believe this is the first time meeting her.”
 
Trowa shrugged. “She never came around the base.”
 
Charlie nodded. “You'll like her.” He paused and looked at his drugged up sister stumbling forward. “Lisa! Let's go.”
 
Lisa stopped and flashed her fancy, white smile at her brother and Trowa. Lisa was the opposite; she dyed her hair blond and curled it for clubbing. She dressed in a thin, skimpy pink dress and high heels.
 
“Heeey Charl who's your friend?” she asked and winked at Trowa.
 
“This is Trowa Barton from L3 military's base. Don't puke on him.” Charlie turned to the bar tender and paid for his and Lisa's drinks. “Hey Tro drag Lisa out to the limo, will ya?”
 
Trowa nodded and grabbed Lisa's arm. “Lisa lets go.”
 
Lisa wrapped her arms around his neck, jumped up into his arms, and kissed his cheek. “You're pretty cute. Got a girl?”
 
Trowa, frowned, holding her. He didn't flush or anything. “No,” he answered coldly and walked out of the club. He headed towards the limo which Lisa and Charlie took everywhere.
 
 
 
Quatre grabbed the empty bottle, ripped off the name label and tossed it out the window. Trowa was out like a light. He carefully lifted Trowa up, hearing the soft snoring, and sat down in the back. Wufei had lifted up his legs uncarefully and dropped them back onto his lap. He huffed ignored on how they couldn't just wake up Trowa and Heero and make them move. Trowa groaned and rolled over facing away from Quatre. He sounded like he had muttered something in his sleep.
 
Heero now slept strapped in with his head resting against a pillow propped up against the window. Duo was in the driver's seat, turned on the Jeep, and took off. They were going back to Satoru's hanger to drop off Trowa and Heero then go back out onto the battlefield. Zeon's forces were near.
 
 
 
Trowa didn't set on killing the two heirs but in the end he did. He had been staying at one of the Zeon's many mansions just as a friend to Charlie and Lisa. While Charlie was away at college Trowa took care of Lisa just like an older brother. While she went out promoting the support of war and the risky business of supporting the Gundam pilots, Trowa made sure she didn't end up in the gutter.
 
Lisa sighed rubbing her head after a full day of campaigning. She sat in the limo dressed in a short navy business suit and jacket with a white blouse underneath. Her heels were already off next to her half empty gin bottle. Trowa sat next to her drinking out of a water bottle. He got back just in time from moving Heavyarms in Zeon's backyard/forest.
 
“Charlie and Zeke are going to be home when we get home,” muttered Trowa.
 
Lisa took a drink from the bottle. “Great. Did Spencer call?”
 
Trowa slightly frowned and nodded. Lisa was Spencer's favorite client for buying drugs. She had done everything and her favorite was cocaine, and Spencer's designer LSD called Cer's. Spencer and Lisa first introduced Trowa to his first bottle of pills.
 
“Yeah. He's coming by tonight.”
 
Lisa smiled. “Thank god. I need to get away.”
 
She meant so drugged up that she didn't know what she'd be doing. The last time that happened she attacked Trowa like he was some kind of animal. He simply pushed her away, locked her in a closet, and prayed that Zeke didn't hear his daughter slashing and tearing at the walls. She destroyed all of her clothes in her old closet along with her shoes, belts, ear rings, and hats and God knows what else. She told her father that someone had left in a new puppy that destroyed everything.
 
They didn't own any animals because Lisa had allergies.
 
Trowa simply nodded. “Charlie wont like this.”
 
“Charlie's opinion doesn't matter,” she stated. She wrapped her arm around Trowa's neck, brought him down, and kissed him. “Your opinion does though.”
 
He smirked and kissed her back. “Hmm. Good.”
 
 
 
Trowa was woken up to a sudden, bursting pain in head. He opened his eyes seeing the old, crappy living room in Satoru's above ground house. He felt like he was floating for some reason.
 
“Oops. Sorry Trowa,” said Quatre.
 
Trowa looked up at Quatre who was carrying him down the stairs. He jumped out of his arms and stumbled on his feet. Quatre grabbed him before he could fall down the stairs breaking his neck. Duo and Heero were at the bottom of the stairs; Heero was awake, but obviously still on his pain meds.
 
“Hey calm down,” called up Duo. “We can't have you actually breaking your neck, can we?”
 
Trowa then felt dizzy and sat down on the step. “Sorry,” he muttered.
 
Heero then walked to the rooms, but mostly the bed where he'd be sleeping. Wufei walked over Trowa “hmp” down at Trowa's weakness. He rolled his eyes once Duo started coming up the stairs to help Quatre. They both got on one side of Trowa and helped him down the stairs. He didn't protest as they nearly dragged him to a room and carefully placed him on the bed.
 
“Man he doesn't look too good,” muttered Duo. “Maybe we should've left him in the hospital.”
 
Trowa buried his face into a pillow. He missed Sarah so much. After this he'd probably go home and tell the real soldiers to finally win it. He wanted to be done with war and just sleep.
 
 
Lisa was high as fuck when she died. Maybe even higher. Spencer had given her the cocaine and two things of the Cer's. She quickly did a line of coke, paid Spencer, and he left. After that second line she looked at Trowa, smiled, and started to unbutton her blouse.
 
“C'mon Circus Tamer,” she muttered. “Tame me.”
 
Trowa finished his drink, slammed it on the table, and moved like lighting towards her. He picked her up off of the ground, and nearly slammed her up against the wall. Lisa tugged his pants and boxers down as Trowa ripped off her skirt and thong. While thrusting hard into her Lisa dug her nails into Trowa's nail trying not to moan too loudly.
 
“Lisa-“ Charlie stopped dead in his tracks, dressed in his military uniform. His face turned white to red from shock to anger.
 
Lisa and Trowa looked over at Charlie, hearts stopped. They had finally been caught-in the act no less. Lisa had never been more than just random drunken/drugged hook ups, but Trowa guessed it was probably more than that for him. He was slightly attached to her.
 
“Charlie-“ started Trowa, but didn't finish.
 
Charlie shot at Trowa and Trowa moved to the side without thinking of Lisa. The bullet ripped her throat apart, blood pouring out everywhere. She limply fell to the ground without another word. Trowa and Charlie, shocked, starred at Lisa's blood pooled body. Her arm moved towards her throat, maybe to try to stop the bleeding.
 
Charlie now aimed the gun at Trowa, shaking. He vomited. Trowa went up to Charlie, took the gun, and shot Charlie in the head. He fell over to the side along with his brains.
 
 
Trowa woke up again. He blinked several times to realize that somehow he was on the other end of the bed gripping the pillow. He slowly sat up being careful of his bandaged up neck. He dreamt of Lisa and Charlie again and again it was wrong. That's not how they died in the end except that Lisa was high as fuck and Charlie was in his military uniform. So badly he wished he and Lisa did have hook ups, but they never did.
 
He got out of bed and slowly walked to the kitchen. His throat was dry. He stumbled into the kitchen, grabbed a glass and quickly filled it with water. He slowly and carefully drank it just like the doctor had instructed. He thought about Lisa and Charlie again.
 
He hadn't just randomly met Charlie on that military base. Trowa had been hired to take out Zeon's heirs for about a quarter of a million. At that point it was big money. He didn't develop that close of a relationship with them. After he stayed with them for a few months he simply killed them, took their money, and left.
 
He frowned. Zeon had seen him running away. He didn't believe this. He was pretty sure that Zeon himself wasn't 100% sure that it was him. Zeon probably wasn't even at the house when this happened.
 
Oh well. He filled up his glass again and finished it. Trowa went back to his room, carefully lay back down, and drifted back off to sleep. This time he thought of Sarah again and his heart ached.