Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Hell ❯ Dance Club ( Chapter 45 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Dance Club
 
Blaine sat in the middle of the floor hammering away at some plastic toys. Crystal sat on the floor also watching her son and hanging him things to hit. He giggled and looked at his mother happily. She smiled back at him and touched his blond hair. While away he had started to crawl everywhere and had attempted to walk several times. Crystal's cell phone went off on the table for the second time. She and Blaine looked at the table and he pointed to it.
 
Crystal stood up and checked her phone. Duo had called.
 
Duo.
 
Cameron walked in holding a basket of laundry. She saw her daughter staring at the phone. “Honey, I understand that when the phone rings you become confused, but you're suppose to answer it.”
 
“Duo called,” she almost whispered.
 
Cameron raised an eyebrow. “Is that a bad thing?”
 
“No, but he called from Russia.”
 
Blaine crawled towards his mother and grabbed her feet. He laughed and pulled on her jeans. When she looked down she saw Blaine standing, looking up at her with Duo's big blue eyes.
 
God she missed him and luckily they had someone taking care of this stupid war.
 
 
 
* * * * * * * * * *
 
 
Evan was lying in his double sized bed at home staring up at the ceiling. Posters of bands and gangsters covered the walls and ceiling. Pillows and clothes were on the floor next to his game system, which had every car stealing game. His desk had a nice stack of Playboys, car keys, and a case of beer. Evan's black business suits were hanging nicely in his closet.
 
He was waiting for the call. He guessed that his mother would either be happy and yet sad at the same time. She might even finally slam the door in Sarah's face, but knew his mother could never do that. Sarah had bailed him out of jail so many times that his mother would worship her.
 
He randomly thought of Lisa and Charlie. Everyone “joked” on how Evan was the bad apple until Lisa and Charlie died. Then they knew what type of family the Zeons were: full of drugs. His mother's side of the family would be gone.
 
Evan Glunt lit a cigarette and blew smoke out through his teeth. This new life would be interesting.
 
 
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
 
Zeke Zeon always attended what he called a “dance club” on Friday nights. Apparently that's when the best dancers came out and swung around on the poles. He was hiding out in the southern parts where even the nights were torture. He had been here the entire time picking up women, drinking, smoking and making connections back home with his family. He even brought Evan down here just to take a taste of what he could do and own. And just like a fool he accepted and this make Zeon smirk. Out of any family members Evan should've died instead of his Lisa and Charlie. Lisa and Charlie were framed, his children never did any sort of drugs or even drink for that matter. But by God his sister's alcoholic, drugged up son lived and hadn't been to jail once because of that “family friend” with all that money.
 
Zeon smirked at his sat in his usual booth with his drinking buddies around him. They had no idea who he really was except for Zeke who had lots of money to spend on the dancers and drinks. They laughed along with him and kept him company. Zeon watched a new dancer swinging on the pole in a mask. The new theme was to wear a mask and see if you actually new them. She was in a devil red bikini, black high heels, and a feathered mask. She had started working here a week ago.
 
“Ahh Zeke my boy! Are you going to take her back home with you?” asked a friend, John. John was another business boy who always came in suits, and a tie. He had his brown hair gelled back to look important.
 
He only owned two stocks in Zeon's company and was the manager of some burger line. Totally important.
 
Zeke smirked. “Maybe.” She swung around on the pole again, grinding it as she went up staring at him. “She's really intense on what she does.”
 
Harry who had been coming to the club and knew all the girls looked over at the new one. He blew out smoke and smiled at her. Harry was now completely bald and luckily thin and still cute or else the girls would've stopped dancing for his tables. Harry brought in the best clients for the girls: married and single men for some fun with lots of cash on hand.
 
“Yeah. Her last name is Jackson, I believe. Apparently Bill couldn't keep his eyes off of her when she applied.”
 
Zeon and the others raised an eyebrow. “Her name is Jackson?” questioned John. “Please tell me that's not a fucking dude!”
 
Harry shook his head and took a drink of his rum. “Fuck no. Those babies are real! That's her LAST name! I forget what her first name is though. Something common.”
 
Jacob turned to look at her. She was now walking across the bar top with money being placed into her bikini. Her dark hair flowing out behind the mask. A man at the bar brought her down, placed his cowboy hat on her, and kissed her. She barely kissed back and slightly pushed him off. Jacob smirked.
 
“For a new girl she knows well enough that customers can't kiss her,” he stated. “Wonder how much she goes for a night?”
 
Zeon smirked. “Do you think a new girl is ready for that just yet?”
 
She walked over towards their table with her butt being smacked by girls and boys. She carried a tray in her hands and placed it on their table. She leaned over grabbing the guy's glasses, winked at Zeon, and took it up to the bar. Zeon could see down the bikini top and loved the view. She climbed back up onto the bar and skipped back over to the poles. The boys tucked money into her top.
 
“I think she's ready for anything we throw at her,” he muttered, smiling.
 
The boys she entertained went wild as she pulled up one and started to use him as a pole.
 
 
Oh yes. She was ready.
 
“Jacob,” began Zeon, “call Bill out here please. I wanna know about this Jackson chick.”
 
Jacob nodded without saying anything. He stood up and made his way back to Bill's office. Bill and Jacob returned shortly and even Bill turned to look at the Jackson chick using the boys has her own personal pole. Men were throwing money at her like crazy. If only all the girls could do this.
 
The other girls, jealous, glared over at the new girl. She was taking all of their clients. The men in the club could feel the anger directed at them and Jackson. Some of them purposely focused their attention onto them so they wouldn't walk away from them.
 
Jacob sat back down at the booth and Bill smiled at Zeon. “Welcome back Zeke. What can I do for you?”
 
Zeon nodded towards the girl who pushed the boys back down into their seats. She walked the catwalk again going to another side. “Her. I want to know everything about her.”
 
Bill smiled over at Jackson. Such a great body. “That's Miss Jackson. Miss Alice Jackson. She's only been in here for a short time, but knows what to work it and bring in the boys.”
 
Zeon smile's widened. “How much for a night?”
 
“Two hundred-”
 
“WOW! That's cheap!” exclaimed Harry.
 
“-an hour,” finished Bill. “She was very clear on that part. Jackson knows what she's doing.”
 
“Good. I want her,” said Zeon. He pulled out his wallet and produced eight one hundred dollar bills. “Tell her I'll give her more if she wants to stay the night.”
 
Bill smirked. “Will do Zeke. After her shift, of course?”
 
“Of course. Send her to my house in my limo. I'll be waiting”
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
 
Sarah sat in the back of Zeon's private limo in a short mini skirt, a halter top, and her black heels. A purse sat next to her with lipsticks, eye make up, foundation, condoms, money, and whatever else she needed for tonight. Not that she needed anything at all except for something for her guilt. She was going to kill Mrs. Glunt's brother…great. Her pole jobs had worked and lucky enough for her so did everything else. Taunting Zeon and bringing in new boys for Bill.
 
Perfect plan.
 
They stopped in front of Zeon's new place and a man quickly opened Sarah's door. She stepped out and almost lost her breath. Zeon's place was a huge mansion sculpted into a hill made from stone with flowers blooming all around it. Trees shaded the hot rooms, ponds, and pools that were neatly placed for his house. The doorman shut the door.
 
“I take it you must be Miss Jackson?” he asked.
 
Sarah nodded. “For Mr. Zeke Bond, please.”
 
“Right this way ma'am.”
 
He led her up the stone steps towards the polished wooden door. Guards were posted around the house and watched their every move. Did Zeon really not suspect a dancer to get to him? They went inside and Sarah simply frowned. It was the same as President Cumming's mansion on the inside. Not so impressive anymore.
 
“Oh Miss Jackson, Mr. Bond wanted you to wear a mask that you own. He said that you'd know what he meant.”
 
Sarah nodded and lifted up her purse. “Got it. Where is he?”
 
“This way ma'am.”
 
She followed him into the back and towards the bedrooms. He opened a door to a large bedroom with a queen-sized bed in the middle of it. It was a nice room considering on what they were going to do. Zeon of course wasn't even in the room.
 
“Thank you. Anything else Mr. Bond wants me to do?”
 
The doorman handed her a white envelope. “Just this ma'am. Goodnight.”
 
“Goodnight,” she said with a quick smile. The doorman left closing the door behind him.
 
Sarah opened the letter:
 
 
Dear Miss Jackson,
 
Wear the mask and surprise me. You'll be paid first just liked you asked.
 
Zeke Bond
 
 
Sarah smirked. What was the deal with these boys and masks? She knew exactly what to do. She took off her skirt and halter top and pulled on her bikini from the bar. She jumped onto the bed, placed the mask on and waited. Zeon would be here any minute and she hoped that everything went well. Mixed in with the feathers were needles so she could easily grab one and stab.
 
Simple job.
 
Sarah waited for about five minutes until Zeon finally walked through the door. He came in his business pants and shirt, no jacket. He smiled at her taking in her entire body.
 
“I must say your body up close like that is wonderful,” he stated. “May I get you a drink Miss Jackson?”
 
Sarah leaned up onto her elbow. “No thank you. I've gotten enough free drinks tonight.”
 
Zeon went to the nightstand and poured himself a drink anyway. “So how long have you been in this kind of business?”
 
“A long while. Yourself?”
 
“The same.” He took a sip and eyed Sarah hungrily. “You are probably the most perfect dancer I've ever seen.”
 
“Thank you.” Sarah got up, went over to a chair, and pulled it out for Zeon. “Please sit down Mr. Bond. Let's get this started.”
 
Zeon's grin widened as he sat down. He already had a boner sticking up and out. Sarah then slowly began to massaged his shoulders and kissed his cheek.
 
“So tell me Mr. Bond what type of work do you do? Business, I assume.” He moaned in pleasure as Sarah un-tensed him up. “I'll take that as a yes. Ready for me?”
 
Zeon nodded as Sarah sat down on his lap. She stared into his face seeing bits and pieces of Evan. She almost cringed at the thought on what she'd be doing soon. Zeon lightly touched her chest and kissed at her neck. As he kissed her neck Sarah pulled out a needle and held it neatly in her hand.
 
“I think we need to remove this mask,” stated Sarah as Zeon tried to gum her neck.
 
He looked up with a slight frown on his face. “Why not. I wanna see your beautiful face.”
 
Zeon pulled off the mask and utter shock came over his face. He knew her from so many different places. Victor Ect's assassin, some random girl that he had seen Evan with, and that pilot's-
 
Sarah grabbed his neck pushing him back in the chair and pulled up the needle to his eye. “Hello Zeon. It's nice seeing you again,” she growled.
 
Stunned.
 
“Remember me?”
 
He glanced around the room and Sarah smacked him. “Look at me and only me. I know you remembered me. You're very welcome about Evan because without me he'd be rotting away in jail.”
 
“You killed Lilly.”
 
Sarah nodded. “Lilly was going to kill Trowa Barton and I can't let that happen.”
 
“You're that slut from the farm.”
 
Sarah frowned. Apparently Evan's mom had told her brother about them. Sarah had lost her virginity to him and that made her a slut. Great.
 
Her hold on his neck tightened. “And you're that bastard who started up a war. Before I kill you I would like to know why you only know ONE Gundam pilot, Trowa Barton. I want details.”
 
Zeon grinned and gasped for air. Sarah loosened her hold on him. “You think with a needle I'll just tell you what you want?”
 
Sarah frowned then quickly jabbed him in the stomach with it. He would've screamed in pain if he had oxygen. “Why Trowa? Why not Heero Yuy or someone else?” She loosened her grip so he could answer.
 
“I take it you remember Lisa and Charlie?” he huffed. He couldn't believe that this girl was going to kill him. Sarah nodded. “You're lovely boyfriend killed them. After I took him in and gave a place to live for a while.”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
Blood was now staining Sarah's stomach and already red bikini. Zeon was going pale and Sarah rearranged herself on his now limp member. All excitement gone.
 
“That dirty little bastard became friends with Charlie on a military base and killed him. He even had a relationship with Lisa! I take it all assassins pretend to love one and other until they're dead, uh?”
 
Sarah's face dropped. Trowa had been in some kind of relationship with Lisa? But she was a trashy cocaine whore…Her grip completely loosened. Zeon then shoved her off of him and she hit the floor. He tried to stand but received a hurtful heel at his chest.
 
“Don't understate me,” she growled. “I'm going to kill you so we can end this stupid war.”
 
Zeon smirked. “If you kill me, then you'll have to kill Evan. I would love to see you do that!” He dryly laughed.
 
“I don't think you realize how tightly I have Evan wrapped around my finger. I'll make sure everything ends the way it's suppose to.”
 
“Anything else you want to know?” he coughed. A huge spitball filled with blood went onto the carpet.
 
Sarah shook her head. “I'm sorry it has to end this way. Evan always liked you even though you hated him.”
 
Zeon uncaringly shrugged and Sarah cut his throat.
 
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
So Zeon's now dead! What's going to happen now I wonder? Hmm…and when will the boys finally return? Keep watching, reading, and waiting. Thanks guys!