Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ How To Say I Love You ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: If I owned Gundam Wing , Heero and Duo would have been
together from the very f irst episode!



AN: Hello everyone! This is my very first fic, so please be gentle. Onegai?
*puppy eyes*


Warnings: Yaoi, OOC Heero, sap and fluffiness




How To Say I Love You






I love the way that his hair changes color, from chestnut to gold in an instant and the way that it's wrapped up in that braid of his, so perfectly.





I love the way that his beautiful violet eyes show every emotion possible, even though his face may not show it. I love his smile, so contagious and that laugh of his! Like a melody. And his soft pale skin, that to the touch must feel like silk.





Now all I have to do is tell him that.





And it's not gonna be easy and I should know. I had a pretty hard time excepting it, telling myself that my emotions were making me weak and that I didn't need him, but the truth of the matter is, that I do need him. I can't live without him. he has changed me and I'm grateful for it.





But I know that he doesn't love me. I mean come on, who could love me? A cold heartless bastard like myself. But I'm gonna tell him, regardless of the fact that I know he's gonna reject me. I just have to get this off my chest.





I start looking for him, knowing already where he is. Under that big, old oak tree in the backyard that he loves so much, that it's actually disturbing.





I spot a black clad figure sitting at the base of the tree. I take a deep breath, it's now or never. I walk up to him, opening my mouth to say something, when I suddenly stop.





He's asleep, with the most cutest expression I've ever seen! He looks like an angel.





Deciding that it's better to just let him sleep, I start to turn around when I hear the voice of the object of my desire.





"Heero?"





"Hai , Duo."





"Whatcha doin'?"





I smile a bit, his voice is slurring because he's still half-asleep.





"Nothing. I just came to see where you were, that's all."





I said in my usual monotone voice.





"Oh."





He said a little bit dissapointed. Could it be that he expected something else? Does he know? No, of course not. He doesn't know. How could he? I usually don't even pay attention to him, when in reality, I'm listening to every word that he says.





"What's wrong?"





I ask genuinely worried.





"Nothing."





" I don't believe you."





"Huh?"





"I said that I don't believe you. Now tell me what's wrong."





Duo looked, nervous? But why? I mean what could make him that nervous?





"Uh, okay."





He said quite reluctantly. He looked down to his hands, which were on his lap and went quiet. That meant that he was thinking, but what about?





I decided to sit down next to him, just to be close to him. When I did, I could see that he shivered slightly. It wasn't cold, so why was he shivering?





"Duo?"





"Ye ah?"





"Are you gonna tell me what's wrong?"





I saw Duo release a sigh. He must be real nervous. Before long, Duo started to speak, without taking his eyes off of his hands.





"Well Heero, what I wanted to tell you won't be easy, because I don't know how you'll react to something like this, um, well, oh hell! I'll just say it! Heero, I love you."





What?





Did I just hear right? Did Duo just tell me what I think he did? I was so spaced out that I didn't notice that Duo had started talking again.





"Heero! Yo! Hee-chan! Oh man! I knew that you were gonna freak out, it's better that I leave."





When heard the word 'leave', I immediately snapped out of my reverie.





"What? Duo, wait!"





I quickly grabbed hold of his arm and pulled him down from where he was already half-way up.





"But, why Heero? I know you must be disgusted with me, for what I just told you, you probably don't even swing that way..."





"Duo."





He i gnored me.





"Duo."





I said a little bit forcefully and he still didn't look up. I sighed and I put my other hand under his chin and brought his head up.





"Duo, now why would you think that I would be disgusted?"





"Because you're not gay."





I chuckled softly, causing him to make a very cute confused look.





"I didn't say that, now did I?"





"Uh, no, well at least, I don't think so."





Swiftly, I pressed my lips to his. So soft! They're just as I had imagined. I pulled away after a few seconds, to see what his expression was like. His eyes were close and he was slightly blushing.





"Duo?"





I asked cautiosly, fearing that he didn't like the kiss. He slowly opened his eyes, which were now a dark purple.





"Yeah?"





He said slighty breathless.





"I love you."





His eyes were now fully open and I saw the smile that I loved so much starting to form on his lips.





"Oh, Heero!"





I grunted as my back met the ground as the result of Duo wrapping his arms around me in full force. I could hear him sobbing quietly into my chest. I lifted him up, so that his eyes could meet mine.





"You all right?"





He sniffled slightly and rubbed his eyes. He smiled.





"Yeah. Why wouldn't I?"





I smiled a true smile that only Duo could see and leaned forward to capture his lips in a loving kiss.





I had just learned how to say I love you.






Well? How was it? Did you like it? Did you hate it? (I certainly hope not ! ) Please review! Ja Ne! *|Mari|*