Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ I Want You but I Don't Know if I Need You ❯ What to do? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I Want You...Chapter Three
 
 
 
Light shinned down on the sleeping figure, waking him up. Heero leaned up, stretching his arms up above his head, not satisfied until he heard them crack. Forgetting all about last night, Heero walked to the bathroom across his bedroom. Lifting up the toilet seat Heero parted the little flap in his boxers and....
 
`What the Hell........?!!` He thought.
 
Oddly confused that he couldn't reach his *cough* member, Heero slid his boxers down and encountered....a different sex?
 
“WHAT THE HELL..........”
 
-Pause-
 
Viewer discretion is advised. Do not read ahead if you do not wish to die laughing....Poor Hee-chan.
 
-End of Pause-
 
Heero panicked. What the hell? Where was his dick and...Heero looked down and blushed. Not only did he have a vagina he also had breasts. Heero would have fainted but boys don't faint. So he did the only other thing possible...panicked.
 
What am I going to do...the only thing that came to mind was call his trustful friends....since Wufei was at Sally's for the weekend so he called his smart blonde friend.
 
Across the block in a huge ass mansion a blonde sleepy male picked up the ringing phone on the bedside of his table. “Hello?”
 
“Hello...Quatre?”
 
The blonde sat up fully, wondering why his friend was calling him at, (glances at clock on the wall) seven thirty. “Heero what's wrong? Why are you calling me so early?”
 
The male next to him shifted slightly wrapping his arms around the blonde's waist wanting him to come back to cuddle with him since they didn't have school.
 
“Quatre something happened...and I need your help. Is Trowa there? Of course he is. I'm I losing my senses a long with my body.”
 
The blonde's eyebrows rose in confusion. “Heero what's up with your voice...”
 
Heero interrupted him. “Never mind I need you guys to come over to my house NOW!!!”
 
Quatre jumped a little at the tone of voice in his friend. Putting the phone back Quatre turned and shook Trowa. “Trowa something is wrong with Heero and he needs are help.”
 
An hour later the doorbell to Heero's house rang. Heero ran over to the door, wincing slightly as his boobs caused a little pain. `Now I sympathize women with huge boobs.`
 
Opening the door, Heero smiled at his friends. Trowa and Quatre took in Heero's look right before Heero dragged them in. “What the hell is going on here?!” shouted Trowa, surprising since Heero just thought he would stare and not say anything.
 
Heero sat roughly down on the couch, his hands in his hair. “I don't know! I just woke up like this...I'm really freaked out about this.”
 
Quatre sighed. “Well maybe it's God's way of putting you and Duo together.” Suddenly the blonde's eyes lit up. “Yeah... yeah that's it!”
 
Heero sighed. “Okay I usually don't believe in stuff like this but I'll believe. Maybe if I believe this will go away in given time.”
 
Trowa nodded as well as his blonde koi. “You're a rational guy Heero. This will go away soon.”
 
With a lot of talking and convincing, Heero, Trowa and Quatre realized the only thing to do is let nature run its course. They also knew that just in case this didn't last the weekend they needed to go shopping. Quatre had to literally drag Heero out into Trowa's dark green mustang and to the store. Once there Heero was forced to sit while Quatre ran around with some help to find whatever Heero could wear. Heero was happier that he didn't have to pay for the clothes then having to wear them.
 
Twenty minutes later Quatre came back with ten outfits for Heero to wear. The Japanese teen glared at the clothes on his lap then his friend. “I am not trying those on.”
 
Quatre smiled. “Yes you are.”
 
Heero smiled knowing that Quatre was about to lose his goody side. “No I'm not.”
 
Quatre's smile almost fell. “Yes you are and you'll do it even if I have to put it on you.” He gritted threw his teeth.
 
Heero yelped as he was thrown into the dressing room and the clothes in his hands. `Fine!` he growled in his head.
 
Ten minutes later Heero looked at himself in the mirror. Quatre had told him to put on some tight dark blue flared jeans, black converse and a dark red tank top. This was the first time he actually saw what he looked like. He still had his roguish hair that ended at his shoulders. His eyes were the same but seemed to of grown a little bit bigger. His muscles had stayed but showed a more feminine look. His calves were small but muscular like his arms.
 
On the other side of the door Quatre smiled. “Heero come out...we wanna see what you look like.”
 
Heero sighed, his hand already on the doorknob. He walked out and received two gasp. Quatre had his hand together and his eyes shinned. Heero rolled his eyes and was happy that Trowa only nodded. “See...” Quatre began. “You look so cute...”
 
Heero narrowed his eyes. “Cute? I am not cute.”
 
Quatre took a deep breath. “Okay...wait something is missing.”
 
Heero looked at himself. “What...I don't want anything else on.”
 
Quatre circled Heero then stopped at his back. Heero looked over his shoulder, wondering what the blonde was doing. He was a little surprised when Quatre ran his hands down and up his back. “You need a bra...and,” Quatre pulled Heero's pants back and sighed. “Sorry Heero but boxers are gone.”
 
Heero watched Quatre walk off towards the bras and panties. “No butt floss!!!” he yelled as the blonde raised a thong towards him. He narrowed his eyes as Quatre picked out a pink fluffy thong and bra set. “Trowa will you please supervise him?”
 
Trowa chuckled and nodded as he helped his over happy koi. Heero rolled his eyes as he heard Trowa say, “No Quatre I don't think Heero will want a g-string.”
 
Heero sighed as he sat on a chair that was next to his changing room. Suddenly he heard Quatre's voice call him. “Heero...?”
 
“Yeah Quatre...”
 
The blonde was on the other side of the story but since it was small they only had to raise their voices a little bit to hear each other. “Do you know what size bra you need?”
 
Heero's face turned red and he screamed. “TROWA!!! GET HIM SOME HELP!!!”