Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ I Want You but I Don't Know if I Need You ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I Want You...Chapter Four
 
 
Heero sat in Quatre's room surrounded by tons of shopping bags. “You Quatre...I think you out done yourself.”
 
The blonde was on his bed sipping a milkshake. He blinked wide eyed at Heero then smiled. “Well you didn't want to go shopping with me so I bought what I thought would look good on you. And you still haven't tried them on.”
 
“Are you afraid they might not be appropriate?” winked Trowa.
 
Heero slightly blushed then yelled. “NO!! I DID SEND YOU TO HELP AFTER ALL!! AND ALL YOU WHERE IS TURTLE NECKS!!”
 
Quatre shook his head as Trowa said, “Not very good manners for a young woman...”
 
Heero was about to yell again then shut up. His stupid pride knew Trowa was right but he didn't really give a damn...`Well not really. If I do have to stay like this for awhile then I need to start acting like it. ` He thought as he rose to his feet.
 
He grabbed the bags and went into the bathroom to try them on. Quatre had told him to come out with one of the outfits he had bought. “I'm not coming out with this thing on! It barely covers my ass!!”
 
“It does not...well maybe if you bend down but your not suppose too.”
 
“Why do I feel like if I step out of this room with this outfit on the scene will not be G or PG rated?” He asked as he slowly opened the door.
 
Heero stood in front of the now closed bathroom door, his hands still on the knob just in case to run back inside. He stood there in white tennis shoes with short socks. Trowa and Quatre's eyes traveled up tanned legs to Heero's attire. He wore a tank top dress that was dark blue in a jean like material but softer that ended at the middle of his thighs. Down the chest was three buttons which closed the top over a long sleeved white shirt.
 
Quatre looked at Trowa which was still looking at Heero in amazement. The blonde's eyes traveled to the male's thighs then groin and grinned at the enlargement. “So Trowa are you turning straight on me?”
 
Trowa looked at Quatre in confusion. The blonde tilted his head down to the brown haired teen's lap. Trowa looked down and blushed as he crossed his legs. Quatre just laughed and kissed a sensitive spot on Trowa's neck.
 
“Let's hope not...”
 
Heero oblivious to Quatre and Trowa's conversation turned around on his toes, looking himself over. “Well I have to say I do have the body for it...”
He looked up at Quatre and Trowa. “But do I look good?”
 
Trowa nodded and Quatre gave him a “V” for victory. “Of course you do...hot stuff.” Heero blushed slightly at the remark.
 
Heero sat down with his legs tucked under himself. “I'm I cute enough for Duo?” he couldn't help but ask.
 
Quatre and Trowa looked at Heero in sympathy. Then Quatre smiled. “Of course he will. Hey he's going to a club tonight. Maybe you can dress up and go.”
 
Heero's eyes got big. “Are you serious?”
 
Quatre nodded. “Come on it will be fun. You never go to the club with us.”
 
“There is a reason. You think I want to be the third wheel?”
 
Trowa groaned. “If you go with us you can charm Duo.”
 
“Charm? I don't know how?”
 
“I'll teach you to charm Duo if you sing.” Quatre smirked. He knew he had Heero on the hook now it was only until Heero's turn to help him catch him.
 
Heero's eyes were narrowed as he rose to his feet. “Fine,” He turned his back to his friends. “But I have nothing to where.”
 
Quatre rolled his eyes and got up off the bed. “I spent over $500 on you and you say you have nothing to wear? Do you want slapped now or later?”
 
Heero sighed. “Whatever Quatre...just pick me out something.”
 
“You know he needs a name...”
 
“What?” asked Heero.
 
Trowa leaned up. “You need a girl name, because if this doesn't wear off you will need to go to school.”
 
Quatre raised an eyebrow at this. “Is that a good idea? For him to go to school as a girl?”
 
Heero looked at Trowa then Quatre. “I agree. I want to stay home. Actually that's a good idea...I kind of get old of Heero Yuy the “Perfect Student”; I don't want an award fro best attendance.”
 
Quatre shook his head. “No I think it is a good idea. Heero you're going to school.” Heero glared but then saw the puppy eyes and Trowa's glare which simply said, `make him cry and I will KILL!'
 
“Fine...” he answered as he crossed his arms over his chest.
 
“Aww...you look so cute like that.” Smiled Quatre. Heero turned to the blonde and sent him a death glare which worked on anybody besides Duo. “Well uh you don't look cute now...”
 
“Hmm...Okay Heero you go change and we'll think of something when you come back.” Heero bowed his thanks at the Latin teen and retrieved back into the bathroom and reappeared with a white t-shirt and black baggy sweats.
 
“Okay shoot...” Heero said as he sat Indian style in front of Quatre's bed with the blonde laying on it with Trowa sitting behind him.
 
“Maya?” Heero shook his head no. “Jessica, Brittney?”
 
Heero shoulders slumped. “I don't think this is going so well?”
 
Quatre tried to glare at Heero which only came out as a cute frown. “We only started okay?” He calmed down when Heero nodded. “Okay how about...Brittney? Or Ashley...wait no Taylor?”
 
Heero rolled his eyes and fell onto his back. Trowa then raised an eyebrow. “How about Tori?”
 
Quatre grinned sideways at his koi. “That's the name of our first kid...” Trowa blushed a little then smiled.
 
“Wait!” Heero jumped to his feet. “How about Nikki Yuy? I've always wanted that name for my kid.”
 
Trowa and Quatre looked at each other then Heero and nodded their approval. Heero sighed. `Now I have a name...what else does fate have in store for me...`