Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ i wasn't pretending ❯ Now You're Safe ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(the long awaited for chapter, sorry it took so long, mumbles “darn school” been busy with going to hell A.k.A school and all, next chapter will be posted pretty soon, sorry about this one being so short and all my proof and I wrote it in like under 20 min. lol. Thanks for all the reviews it really helped me to get a move on to write this one)
Title: Now you’re safe
Harsh breathing could be heard, in the back ally of a ran down building, a young boy, huddled his knees into himself trying to keep dry as the freezing cold rain came down in sheets on a poorly kept colony named L2, trying hard not to make any sound has he tried not to shake too much from the cold or the soldier looking for him might hear his bones rattling.
“Dou?”
Huh? Who’s that? How’d they know my name?’ A soft moan replied.
“Dou?”
Heero?’ why am I hearing Heero’s voice? Wait, something’s wrong. Heero wasn’t on L2 with me as a child.
Rustling could be heard and another soft moan and a light cough, before a young man with a long braid opened his eyes to look at the other occupants of the room.
“Dou...Dou...no...Please don’t look, I’m sorry. Dou, forgive me, I’m so sorry, Dou, don’t leave me”, moaned Heero obviously in the grip of a nightmare.
Ooooh. Heero’s just dreaming about me. That’s great! But he sounds like he’s in trouble.
“Heero wake up, it’s just a dream.” Dou decided to wake him.
Slowly Heero’s eye lids open to show Dou the most precious blue eyes this neo New Yorker had seen in a long time. Heero looked up into violet eyes and thought that heaven had finally sent an angel to wake her from her nightmare.
“So how ya feeling there?” Dou started to smile to lighten the mood that has suddenly fallen over the two lone figures. Thump thump…
“Hey come on, what cat got your tongue1?” smiled Dou trying his best to get Heero to say something, to let him know that he cough she was alright. Heero stared at Dou as if he had grown another head.
After a pause Heero softly muttered, “yea, but most of me hurts. You?”.
“Yeah, I got pretty banged up, I hurt like I spent a night in prison.. oh wait I DID.”, Dou tried to get Heero to soften up a bit. Heero let out a minor chuckle.
After another pause Dou tried to headlong into the conversation with, “So you feel like talking or should we wait till you’re feeling better? Don’t want to drill you as soon as you wake up and all”, Duo was inwardly remembering how soft HeerA was and how much he really would like to drill her once she woke up…and all.
“um..kinda, what do you want to talk about?” the look on Heero’s face made Dou think about his questions carefully.
Dou squirmed with how to put his first question, or statement even. He was so lost…
Suddenly Dou and Heero still staring at each other heard the screeching of tires and the slamming of a car door, a few seconds later they heard a door being forcefully opened and foot steps running up the stairs and then BAM.
The door slams open, “OMGAREYOUOK!!!IJUSTHEARDYOUWEREINHEREDOUDIDN’TGIVE US MUCH INFOMATION…”, Quatre ignored the look on both their faces because he was too worried about Heero.
(DUN DUN DUN!!!! The end for now! Yes I know another cliff hanger. But without them you wouldn’t still be here! Oh and the #1 is a reference…
um..some dude said that along time ago.
Atheala “ oh that’s wrong, what are you trying to do? Get me killed?”
Nightcrawls “yes”
Author escapes with super ninja technique! . Proof reader is left in confuzzlement .)