Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ i wasn't pretending ❯ Now I'm Safe ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Well sorry for the missed spelled for Duo’s name. I was going through my stories, and found out that the ones that are spelt wrong, is my proof readers and mine is spelt right, not pointing any blames, but neither I or my proof reader speaks English lol,
Atheala “nope you’re not placing any blame on me alright”
Nightcrawls “oh come on I said I didn’t blame you”
Atheala “sure you don’t”
Nightcrawls “hey, it’ll be ok, we’ll just go over each chapter from now on to make sure we don’t leave anymore big mistakes like that”
Atheala “hm.”
Heero “hey that’s my line”
Atheala “what line?”
Heero “hm….”
Duo “oh come on man, it’s not like it’s your name they misspelled”
Heero mumbles “it’s still my line”
Atheala “cry baby”
Nightcrawls “now, now guys, play nice, and now on with the fic!”


Title: Now I’m safe
Harsh breathing could be heard, as a little girl sat at the end of a stairs of a rundown building playing with her half burnt teddy bear. Suddenly she looks up to see an older version of her self looking down at her. The older version saw from the corner of her eye the tail end of a braid passing by.
“Duo?”, but the person kept on walking, as if they did not hear their name being called.
“Duo?”, now the older version of the little girl starts to slowly follow the braid as it goes around another corner, but as soon as she tried to go around the corner her self, the younger girl held on to the older one’s hand.
“He’s leaving you” said the little girl now holding her burnt teddy in the other hand by it’s ear, which was almost falling off. Looking down at the little girl, the older one mouthed out a shocked ‘no’.
Looking back up and not seeing where the braid and its occupant went, the older girl started calling out for the braided one.
“Duo...Duo...no...”
The older version looked down at her self and saw that she was covered in blood. As she looked back up she saw Duo coming towards her.
“Please don’t look, I’m sorry. Duo, forgive me, I’m so sorry”
With a smirk on his face he shakes his head and turns back around and started walking back the way he came.
“Duo, don’t leave me”, she cries out desperately.
“It’s too late he’s already gone” said the little girl now with tears in her eyes, “He left us just like Odin did”.
Shaking her head vigorously at the comment; knowing that it might be true, but unwilling to believe it. She starts to hear Duo’s voice.
“Heero wake up, it’s just a dream.” Duo now leaning over him/her...
Slowly Heero’s eye lids open to see Duo’s violet eyes and thought that heaven had finally sent an angel to wake her from her nightmare.
“So how ya feeling there?” Duo started to smile to lighten the mood that has suddenly fallen over the two lone figures. He’s still here, thought Heero.
“Hey come on, what cat got your tongue1?” I can’t tell if that’s one of his joker smiles or the real thing, but if it’s fake I just want to lay here and stare at it forever. Heero stared at Duo as if he had grown another head. After a pause Heero came back to herself with a start, feeling a little embarrassed and muttered, “yea, but most of me hurts. You?”.
“Yeah, I got pretty banged up, I hurt like I spent a night in prison.. oh wait I DID.”, I can’t help it, sometimes he makes me want to laugh andHeero let out a minor chuckle.
Going back to the staring contest they had before Heero starts to think to herself: I know that look, he wants to say something but doesn’t know how to come out with it. I hope he didn’t paint Wufei’s Gundam pink again. I refuse to hide him for three days again, he almost drove me up the wall with his excessive chatter.
Duo interrupted Heero’s thought with, “So you feel like talking or should we wait till you’re feeling better? Don’t want to drill you as soon as you wake up and all”.
I would rather wait till never, but I know you want to talk about it now. Oh Duo, I have so much I want to say to you but I don’t know where to start or how you’ll react.
“um...kinda, what do you want to talk about?”. I know exactly what he wants to talk about. Just please someone keep him from talking about it! A distraction? What could I use? I don’t even know if he knows for sure! Damn it! What happened after I passed out?! Anticipating Duo’s response she was thankful that her face was too swollen to show any kind of emotion. Too make matters worse, it seemed like Duo was having trouble getting it out.
Suddenly Duo and Heero still staring at each other heard the screeching of tires and the slamming of a car door, a few seconds later they heard a door being forcefully opened and foot steps running up the stairs and then BAM.
The door slams open, “OMGAREYOUOK!!!IJUSTHEARDYOUWEREINHEREDUODIDN’TGIVE US MUCH INFOMATION…”, Quatre ignored the look on both their faces because he was too worried about Heero.
(Well. That’s it! Chapter 4. all in a nut shell. Author ducks flames being thrown at her head. Atheala get hit as nightcrawls dodges attack. Author escapes with super ninja technique! Proof reader is left in confuzzlement .
I, the proof reader would like to add a little something here. I, like the readers, am getting very involved in the story and sometimes can’t help putting some of my own suggestions in. I just want to commend the author for captivating everyone! Oh yeah, and I’m sorry for misspelling the girly boy’s name…--)