Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Insane Songfics and parody songs. ❯ GW version of the Lumber Jack song from Monty Python. ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Duo: Who are you?
 
Monty: I am Monty.
 
Wufei: Why are you here?
 
Monty: Well i am here to be an extra singer due to the fact that the author cannot think of an extra guy thats not old.
 
Trowa: Ahh.
 
Monty: I was orginally called bob.
But the author looked at the name Monty on comp and well things clicked.
 
RogueWarrior869: Hello!! ^_^.
 
Heero: I will kill you for this.
 
RogueWarrior869: Dont even try it. I am writing this and i rule this land....HaHaHaHa.
 
Everyone: o_O.
 
RogueWarrior869: I've had this idea for a while and i already told you im insane.
 
Everyone runs for dear life.
 
Rogue: On with the show...idiots.
 
RogueWarrior869: Dont be a rude Neko Rogue!
 
Rogue: Save me.
 
Rogue and Rogue and everyone else: On with the show!
*****************************
 
They had finished up a fight after Heero took out the last mobile suit by whacking off its head.
 
The Gundams landed and Heero walked over toward another part of the set where the BG was setup with pretty forest scenery...
 
Heero walks over and..
 
Heero: You know i did'nt always want to be a Gundam pilot.
 
He has on a Lumberjack outfit.
Relena comes and stands beside him and he has his arm over her shoulder and she is standing like a lovesick puppy with her hands together.
Heero begins singing.
I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK
A D
I sleep all night and I work all day
Duo,Wufei,Trowa,Quatre,Zechs,Trieze And Monty were standing off to another part and wearing Canadian mountie uniforms.
 
(He's a lumberjack and he's OK
He sleeps all night and he works all day)
back to Heero.
I cut down trees, I eat my lunch I go to the lavat'ry
On Wednesdays I go shopping
And have buttered scones for tea
To the boys.
 
(He cuts down trees...He goes shopping for Butter scones and tea)
(He's a lumberjack...And he's okay.)
Back to Heero.
I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I love to press wild flow'rs
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars
(He cuts down trees..skips and and presses wild flowers *They start too look at each other with disgrunted looks on their faces.* He puts on womens clothing and hangs around in bars?.)
(He's a lumberjack..and he's okay..)
But upon hearing some of the next line they pretty much forget it and walk away.
Back to Heero singing.
I cut down trees, I wear high heels
Suspenders and a bra
I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear papa
Relena: And Heero here i thought you were so rugged.
 
She runs off crying.
The camera zooms in on Heero.
 
Heero: What.?
*******************************
 
Heero snaps out of his daze.'
 
Heero to himself: Last time i doze off during this show.
 
Rogue is my kitty but i consider Him a family member not a pet.
 
I do not own MP or GW but that would make my day ^_^.
 
I love the Lumberjack song from MP..Its hilarious.
 
The name Monty comes from when i looked up the lyrics and found them then minimazed the page and with the doc. open plus another Browser all it said was Monty and that was better than calling it Bob eh. Plus the name of the show.
 
I also reccomend that you watch Monty Pythons Quest for the holy grail..Thats hilarious..Do not drink anything while watching this movie or you will have a mess.
 
This was the first time i put myself in a Fic. And know RogueWarrior869 is not based off Rogue......Not an 100% anyways.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS> ^_^.