Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ It Seemed So Simple ❯ Oldies 'n' Newbies ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I hope those who read liked my first chapter! I'm introducing my OC's this chappie. ^-^

 

*+* repeated= change of scene

` Phrase ` = thoughts

:: phrase:: = Morse code

 

Recap on summary:

It was supposed to be simple, find out as much as possible about one General Colster through his daughter, Navy (pronounce Nav-a) and his stepdaughter Reeta Murray, and then sabotage whatever technology would put other missions at a disadvantage. What they weren't expecting was Reeta being an orphan from a colony, one captured then used as a guinea pig for genetic experiments, now literally a living gold mine, but there's more to it than that…

 Ok story time!!!

Oldies `n' Newbies

 

"Hurry up Quat! You don't want to be late the first day do you?" Duo teased his friend in the shower. Duo was already dressed in his typical black attire.

"Don't exaggerate Duo it's not that late." Quatre said as he stepped out of said shower and dried off. "Besides you just want to flirt with girls. Some of us aren't as bold as you."

"We are half way across town though." Wufei pointed out. "So get dressed." He, Trowa, and Heero were sitting in the living room of the temporary deluxe suite waiting for Quatre to finish.

"There done, now let's go."

"Finally!" Duo cheered.

*+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+* *+**+*

"Well, so this is the place." Trowa said as he looked at the academy he and his friends would be attending.

"Hn," was Heero's (NO DAH) response.

"It's a military academy, why would to seemingly nice, and popular girls go to a military school! I probably won't be able to flirt!" Duo complained loudly.

"It doesn't seem like a military school," Quatre interjected Duo's raving.

"That's because most of this town is a base and there aren't any public schools. In words you bakas can understand, for this area the school is a public school with military personnel." Wufei said to Duo and Quatre.

Suddenly Quatre was bumped into by a girl with her nose in a book *thud*. She had landed on his lap and was blushing about as much as Quatre. "Oi…I'm sorry … Oh…heya good-lookin," she winked when she said the last part and blurted out, "Oi I didn't just say that did I?" Quatre nodded his head in response, and amazingly it was actually possible for her to blush so much that her face was the same color as her mahogany hair.

"Um… ah do you mind," Quatre stammered.

"Oh my god! I was so embarrassed I forgot," the girl apologized as she stood up. "By the way, my names Selena. Hey, I don't recognize you five, you're new right?"

"Uh…yeah… How could you tell we're new, isn't there like two thousand students here?" Duo look surprised.

"Oh you were all confused… and shocked… and worried… just like you are now!" She smirked.

"…" They basically stared at her until Duo asked how she could tell.

"I'm empathic," then she realized they didn't know what that meant. "Um…ah I have a space heart."

"Oh, I have one to," Quatre smiled. "But I thought it was only possible to read others emotions when there was strong feelings or something's going to happen…"

"That's true for colony born people but on earth people are more likely to be able to `read' all the time and tend to have to `shield' their hearts, so-to-speak. Hey you want me to show you to the office? I work there during my free time."

"Yeah thanks, that'd be really great, my name's Duo, and that's Wufei, and you ran into Quatre, and that's Heero…" Duo continued to ramble as the walked through the halls.

"Wow he talks as much as Reeta!" Selena whispered to Quatre. Then louder "Well, here's the office."

*+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+* *+**+*

The first thing the five boys saw when they entered the office was another boy. He was short, very short sorter than Quatre, at most 5'2". A denim cap hid his unruly copper-orange hair; his outfit consisted of a pair of jeans that left few things to imagination, and a red tank top. His arms were crossed and he scowled at the door the boys and Selena entered through. "Hn, so they're the new boys."

Selena shook her head saying, "Samson, play nice and don't do threaten them like the last group."

"What you mean the stalkers, really they deserved it, and you should applaud Samson!" A female voice came from behind the door marked "storage".

"She's early, what is the world coming to!" Selena whispered in shock.

"Samson had to drag me out of the house. By the way Samson remember a few nights ago how -"

"Omae oh korosu, Reeta!"

"That's the thousandth time this year you've said that, and the millionth since we met, and you still haven't killed me. I'm debating if that's `cause I'm related to death or `cause, as Kath says, I'm `nearly immortal', which is a huge exaggeration. And why do you use Japanese you're Irish!" The voice, likely Reeta's, shouted back.

"Hn. Half Irish, half Japanese."

"Selena were are those cursed files?"

"Uh… I'll get them…" she said walking through the door, the stopped dead. "Reeta it's a twenty foot drop are you crazy! Get down."

"OK!" The boys in the office saw a figure jump off the shelves as if they were a chair and land with a small thud.

"What were you thinking? Normal people would've broken something!"

"Well I'm not normal am I" Reeta said calmly and walked into the office revealing her wide violet eyes and a braid that started on the top of her head and ended at her feet. "Hiya I'm Reeta, you already met Samson, and the other three should be here soo -"

"Wow five good-looking guys, I wanted t' show the blond `round" a blond girl with chocolate eyes blurted. "WOW! Wait `till Reeta sees YOU! You look JUST like her!"

"He does NOT look like me!" Reeta said indignantly. "Yeah he's got a braid and blue-violet-ish eyes, and well I guess we're the same height and … I don't grin like that!"

"Yeah you do," said the raven-haired boy that entered with the blond (Who I SWEAR looks liked feminized Quatre with brown eyes). "I'm Jamal Winslow, and the girl beside me is actually my twin Kathy also know as Kath, Kate or Spider."

"And he's also boom, explo', or perv."

"And who called me perv?"

"Just about everyone in this damn school."

"Kath WATCH YOUR TONGUE!" Reeta scolded.

There was tapping on the door for a second the Reeta said, "Ruby, Jamal didn't put any traps on the door." Said door opened slightly and pushed further by someone's toe. "See no traps." Reeta continued.

Suddenly a red and black blur shot across the room and the door handle exploded.

"Hey Rubes how could ya' know `bout my bomb! It just ain't fair she no one can surprise her `cept Reeta!" Jamal whined (seriously it's the only way to explain it). The red/black blur, now identified itself as a very tall lithe and full female figure shrugged and started reading a book. The figure named Ruby was wearing a red turtleneck, black gloves, black jumper, knee-high button-up black boots, white tights/pantyhose and a red cap that hid her entire face except her lips that had ruby red lipstick.

"And Selena… speaking of that over-helpful empath she should have the files by now." Reeta half muttered.

"Here they are! Reeta you show `round Duo, Jamal is stuck with Heero, Kate guides Quatre," Selena shot a glare when she said that. "Samson will show Wufei Chang around, and that leaves Trowa with Ruby."

"No, no way in hell, I am not going near him! For goodness sakes he's having a glaring match with `the human glare' Samson Lowe-Smith, and winning!" Jamal was glimpsing at the two boys with fear.

Reeta shot a look at them and said, "No Samson's winning, Heero's got an adrenaline rush and his trigger finger is twitching. Samson won."