Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ It Seemed So Simple ❯ Welcome to Hell ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I just realized that the last two chapters lacked a disclaimer (mentally bangs head like Dobby in “Harry Potter Chamber of secrets”).  So… I don't own the GW guys despite it being a not-so-secret, secret wish. I own the plot and six - no - seven major characters (Selene is my older sister's character) and all the minor characters.
I hate school
Also I'm trying to get it so that people not registered/logged-in can review.
My pet bird died December 18, 2004. ;_;
 
*+* repeated= change of scene
` Phrase ` = thoughts
:: Phrase:: = Morse code
 (Phrase) = A/N
 
Recap on summary:
It was supposed to be simple, find out as much as possible about one General Colster through his daughter, Navy (pronounce Nav-a) and his stepdaughter Reeta Murray, and then sabotage whatever technology would put other missions at a disadvantage. What they weren't expecting was Reeta being an orphan from a colony, one captured then used as a guinea pig for genetic experiments, now literally a living gold mine, but there's more to it than that…
 
Welcome to Your First Day in Hell
 
Trowa was leaning against a wall and was studying the tallest member of the six students he met so far. The girl was, at most, half an inch shorter than he was. She was wearing a blood red turtleneck, a cap the same color that hid her eyes, black gloves, black denim pants, and sneakers. The only visible skin was her face and the dark colors of her outfit made her look deathly pale. Her lips were coated in bright red lipstick.
 
He scanned the rest of the group before him. The girl who led them to the office had green eyes and red brown hair pulled back into a loose braid. She wore a green tee and jeans. The Duo like girl seemed to have an affliction with sky blue and red. The female twin wore a light brown vest, kakis, and a sky ice blue shirt; the male on the other hand had a casual navy blue t-shirt and white cotton pants, making him look distinctly like Wufei, especially with his raven locks brushed backed.
 
Trowa was jolted out of his musings when the subject of Heero losing a glaring match arose. “How could you tell he had an adrenalin rush?” He asked with noticeable shock in his voice
 
“Or that he…the finger thing?” Duo added
 
“Um… I sorta can tell someone's physical state without looking… and he's way to similar to Samson not to have a gun somewhere.”
 
“…”
 
The blonde glanced at the clock the exclaimed, “Oh! Better start headin' to first period. But before we go…welcome to your first day in hell.”
 
*+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+ **+*
 
“Great PE. At least the professor is teaching hand-to-hand combat this week.” Jamal remarked dryly.
 
“Bah, it ain't that bad.” Reeta defended, “in fact it's one of my favorite class.”
 
Kate rolled her eyes at this, then instantly went back to quizzing Quatre and Selena. The large group was walking towards the locker rooms used for gym. Suddenly Reeta stopped, frozen in place. “Oh GODS, not her,” Samson hissed venomously.
 
Duo, confused asked, “Who?”
 
Reeta pointed to a girl with long black hair wearing a uniform of some type. “HER, she is, believe it or not, my step sister. Her name's Navy. She's EVIL! Not to mention Samson's infamous stalker…”
 
Quatre entered the conversation then, “Ah… where did he go any way?”
 
“Bathroom.” The others (No not the G boys…) chorused.
 
Quatre and Duo looked utterly perplexed and shocked, Trowa blinked twice, Wufei gawked and Heero nodded, with understanding (?).
 
Navy walked up to the group. She spotted Heero and blinked her ice blue and dark brown eyes, “What's your name? Mine's Navy.”
 
“Hn, Heero Yuy.” Heero glared, saying no more and looking distinctly hostile.
 
“Um…ok.”
 
Duo stepped forward briskly and bowed. “Why hello, my names Duo it is nice to meet you Navy. May I ask you a few questions?”
 
It was the guides' turn to be shocked. Then Selene realized what he was doing and mouthed to Jamal, “He's distracting her get Samson to the gym FAST!”
 
*+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+ **+*
 
The boys and their guides made it through the morning, but only just. Reeta beat Wufei sorely [“This is an injustice I've never been beaten by a female before”, “Well there's a first time for everything and to tell you the truth I only beat you by a fluke, so it doesn't count”, “Reeta and her logic…”]; Duo and Quatre [in self defense] almost sent five senior classmen to the hospital; Samson and Heero both had to be a “thorough search” of their bodies for weapons; and all of the guides had numerous insults slung their way. And Samson avoided Navy…somehow.
 
Currently the teens were lounging beneath a tree as they ate or, as in the case of Duo and Reeta, inhaled their lunches.
 
“So, this is what you call hell?” Duo asked after he finished his sandwich.
 
“No. What I call hell is being surrounded in an alley way and an hour later realizing that you're the only person who doesn't need to go to the hospital.” Reeta said quietly
 
“Or sticking out like a sore thumb because you're one of the six true civilians at this school.” Jamal and Kate chorused.
 
“Or people calling you a `Demon' because you are unnaturally pale.” Ruby whispered barely audibly.
 
“Or `whore' `cause you've grown out your hair since as far back as you can remember.”
 
“Oh. That must suck,” Duo winced. His eyes suddenly widened, “You think I'll be -“
 
“No, you'll just be hit on a lot.”
 
“Ah…Rubes, you did it again. Ruby?”
 
“Hm?”
 
“How'd ya blank like that?”
 
“It happens.”
 
“RIIGHT.”
 
 
*+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+ **+*
 
Okay!! If someone wants me to update I need FIVE REVIEWS!!