Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss Of Life ❯ Kiss Of Life ch 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Last one, please read and review. It always helps with future fics! Tsuyoku.
Three.

"Relena is alright. She always is." Hilde to her husband. She had confidence in her friends. Her husband however was a little worry wart, but she found that trait to be unexplainably cute about him.

Relena walked through the door to Hilde's room with Duo following behind her. "Sorry I was gone so long." Were the first words out of Duo's mouth. "I ran into an old friend. And Relena here found me..."

"On my way back from the cafeteria. They wouldn't let me bring food back up here. So I ate down there and then found this goof ball downstairs." Relena corrected. Being a politician, Relena knew very well how to be the most convincing person in the room at all times.

After staying a while longer, Duo and Relena left Hilde and Mike at the hospital. They were walking down the street when Duo asked Relena, "How come you didn't bring your car or have a driver, Relena?"

"I didn't know how long I'd be staying. I have no meetings for a few days, I cleared a little of the schedule up because of what happened to Hilde, so decided to walk and have to time to myself for a change."

"I'm sorry, am I invading on that 'me time'?" Duo asked with his silly grin on his face.

"No, I am glad to spend some time with you again. It used to be us and a few others going out and having fun. But I got busy during those times. It broke all of us apart. So being with my best friend again feels great. Especially since you gave me a little extra energy. I feel better than I have in a long time." Relena blushed. Should she have brought up the kiss?

"About that..." Duo started.

"It won't change anything. I will always see you as my best friend in the world and a kiss will never make me think lesser of you." Relena smiled at Duo. They had reached Relena's gate. She lived in her brother's mansion with him and Noin.
"Would a kiss ever make you think more of me?" Duo asked, definitely afraid of the answer.

"Well, maybe." She gave him a wink and was about to open the gate when Duo pulled her back. He pressed her against the still unopened gate. Once again, like in the hallway, Duo pressed firmly against her as his lips met her in a romantic kiss. Unlike the other times, Duo started out a little slower. Maybe it was a little too slow for Relena, she opened up and showed how pushy a politician like her could be.

By the time Zechs looked out the window, afternoon coffee in hand, the electricity going between his sister and the gundam pilot was enough to heat a waffle iron.[1] A waffle iron that he'd like to hit a certain pilot in the head with at the moment. Setting his coffee down, he walked out onto the balcony and yelled...

"Maxwell, get your hands off my sister and put them where I can see them!!!!!!!!!!" Duo heard Zechs, and even though he was a little intimidated by the older man, Duo felt that this ecstasy was worth any beating he got. Still his hands roamed even further on Relena just to ignite the Commander's rage even more.

Relena felt what Duo was doing, and as the sun was very slowly slipping behind the horizon, she continued to kiss her best friend in front of her brother. 'Oh this is just perfect...' she thought.

The End...

[1] The waffle iron part I got off of a Reba episode, so no suing me for that either please. I don't own much...

Or is it? R&R Please.

If you'd like more, or if you hated it and want it removed, review and I will see what you think. (I can't make any promises on the removing part though, for all you home wreckers out there...)
Tsuyoku