Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Kokoro Ikusano ❯ One small Wish ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ikusano Ranmyaku: One Small Wish?



....I can give you a break, Neo-Queen. You could visit the people in your dreams for two weeks and no one would ever know
here...I could give you two weeks of excitement and adventure with the one you dream of (literally, not Mamo-chan). And even
your inner senshi could be there...The ones you trust most could be there, if you wished....

Usagi turned unaware of the blackness around her. She followed the voice but couldn't pinpoint it. it seemed to come from every direction,
echoing across the dark landscapes.
" What do you mean, the one I dream of?" Usagi asked, her voice timid and frightened. No response came for a while. Usagi didn't like the inky blackness of the area around her.

.....Heero..Heero Yuy..You and the others..Your inner senshi.. could join those that they dream of...For two weeks in a new world, where you aren't the focus of every enemy attack.
For two weeks, no battles with youma, no school work, no fate installed, no Shingo, No Ikuku, No Kenji, No ChibiUsa, No Mamoru...Just you and your closest friends in an adventure.
..You want to meet Heero and his friends, no? Your senshi do. They long to meet these mysterious enigmas... I just need one word from you ....Yes. It's all I need to give you a vacation..

Usagi considered it, but was abit confused about what it could do to help her. Even if she did want to see the Mister Yuy. Who could make sure the world was safe when she was gone?

.......Time would be stopped for everyone... even Sailor Pluto. You would be totally worry free.... Do you accept?

" Yes. But If anything is wrong when I come back, I will make sure to fix it." Usagi said, a bit uneasy.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

.....Where am I?....

Usagi had awoke to a surprise that morning. Half asleep, she felt something warm about her. The figure moved, instinctively turning to the warm body in his bed. .......It's just Mamo-chan....
The embrace felt right to her, the arm wrapped around her warm, comforting and just right. But something went off in her head. The man beside her wasn't Mamo-chan. He was too short, leaner and more compact,
and even cuter, in a different way. But it still shocked Usagi to wake up next to someone she doesn't know. So shocked was she infact, that she screamed and hopped out of bed. But Heero's reflexes were faster than she could move.
Within ten seconds a gun was pulled to her head and she was caught by the wrist.
" Who are you?" He said, his voice monotone, and not expressive. He was still half-asleep, and didn't take in the blonde odangos, wide sapphire blue eyes and lithe, if short, body.
" Heero? Onii-san?" She asked, voice tremulous and trembling. The grasp around her wrist slackened, and she yanked her hand back. Usagi looked down, not wanting to stare down the barrel of a gun. Heero finally took in the soft dreamy, if frightened features on the small teenager.
" Usagi-chan? It can't be you! Iie!" The boy was finally shocked, eyes wide, voice still cold.

---------------------------------------------------

Duo felt something soft and willowy by him. It couldn't be anyone from last night, because they had all spent the night at Quatre's and Quatre wouldn't allow girls in the same bed, much less the same room. The fact that he had wrapped himself around the figure was even more alarming.
... What the hell? ... It couldn't have been any girl he knew. Hilde was in another colony and Relena wouldn't even be allowed with in ten feet of his room. He detested that girl. But it was someone. Someone familliar...and female. He openes his eyes and turned to see the head that rested so trustingly on his shoulder. Deep ocean blue hair, small body, a quiet beauty.
..It can't be who I think it is...it just can't be... But it looked like her, felt like her.. Maybe it was her..I don't know..
Looking down at the sleeping friend of water, Duo began to attempt to wake her up. " Ami...Megami...Ami-chan..wake up." But Ami just sighed and fell back asleep. ...What a girl...How am I going to do this?... Then He got a really wicked idea in his head...
Getting out of bed, He watched her turn to the other side of the bed. He slowly kneeled down and gave her a small, little brush on the lips. Conservative Ami, who was something of a light sleeper, shot up and bonked heads with Duo. " Shimatta!" The response brought a deep laugh from Duo. Ami opened her eyes, turned to scold the one who was laughing and was immediately stunned into silence.
" D-baka?!" She asked aloud, her voice high and tense. Duo stopped laughing a scowled.
" Duo Maxwell!" He replied harshly, but friendly. " Ami?" But he only saw her eyes roll back up into her head. The asian beauty was out like a light.

----------------------------------------------------
Rei was already awake. She just stared at Quatre, her eyes narrowed and suspicious. It didn't matter that he looked innocent and sweet. Or the fact that he took the whole bed and had pushed her out of it. ...This isn't right, not at all. Quatre-san, You were a dream, a dream!... The words seemed to scream through her head. But she continued to stare at him.
He was a deep sleeper, kind of like Usagi, who tossed and turned like dreams invaded his entire being.
" Quatre, why am I here? Quatre. Quatre! WINNER!"
Quatre rolled over yawned and loked over to who was yelling at him. Not recognizing the voice of a female, he turned an irritated view over to the left of him. What he did see made him uneasy.
" Rei-san? You are...I thought...what are you...Oh God.." Quatre stuttered, mad about the impropriety and shocked about the fact she was here. Expressive violet eyes, incandescent raven black hair, complete with shinto robes. She was here, older, different, wiser, but here.
" Quatre, I'm as lost as you. But how do you know me?" She asked, voice strangely indifferent. She kept her voice low, monotone, and intimidating. Quatre couldn't help but look down.
" I saw you in a.." He trailed off, feeling like a lost fool.
" Dream." She finished for him, smiling finally. " Are you as nice as you were in those dreams?"

----------------------------------------------------

Trowa just watched the princess on his bed. His bed. In his room. Real. Wonderfully real and solid and here! It made no sense to him, but felt strangely alright. Bubbly bright Minako slept before him, yawning and snoring every now and then. "Trowa...I wanna feed the seals...zzzz..zz." Minako mumbled, coming out of the security of sleep. Rubbing her eyes, She sat up and looked at trowa smiling sleepily.
" Trowa? Nande Kuso!?!" the goddess of venus stared at the emerald eye boring into her. The beauty of sleep was wiped off her face, replaced by the stunned look of confusion and excitement. (repetitive I know.) Trowa smiled grimly at her, the smile warm but indifferent. ...So she has had the dreams too. I wonder what she thought of them...
"I should be saying that. I woke up and you were cuddled next to me. Don't you know that? I wondered if you were real or not, when I had those dreams. Now I see that you are. But I'm not quite sure what to make of it." Trowa said, almost as if he was speaking to himself. Something odd came over him and for once, if only once, he had to tell her what was on his mind.
Minako snorted in a unladylike manner, glaring at him. She stood up, but realized she slept in her t-shirt without a bra and only panties. Her face turned bright red and Minako grabbed a sheet to hide the details that the shirt really couldn't hide. Trowa began to laugh, a deep mirthful sound. She made him feel happy for one in his stoic life. Bringing out the best and worst in him, she made him feel things besides rationality.
" Stop or I'll sing the torture songs! This is the song that never ends..." She began menacingly, a triumphant smile one her face when he stopped immediately. His expression told her enough.
" Trowa-san, I'm hungry. And I don't have my friends. I want to meet your friends. I want a donut!!!" Minako began to wail, rushing out of the room. She headed for the kitchen, though she didn't know where it was.

----------------------------------------------------

Makoto turned from the sensational security that she had wrapped herself around. Within minutes of leaving, a limb snaked out and rolled her back to him. Makoto was still quite sleepy and decided to sleep a bit longer. Wufei watched her turn to his face. His eyes were just inches from hers. The onna fascinated him. Her eyes would be emerald when they opened, and her voice would be soft, deep, and husky.
She wasn't a girlie female, the weak kind he couldn't stand. Mako-chan didn't need to make her beautiful body an issue with skintight clothes and a done up face. The type that when she sees what she wants, she goes after it. Makoto was not delicate, or cowardly, or fragile. She could take hits and keep coming at you. She was mysterious and puzzling, and a challenge he would have loved to take on.
But Wufei had an image, a reputation to uphold and he couldn't be seen with the onna, even if she was all the wonderful things he wanted in his woman.His dreams told him everything, and nothing happens without a reason. The fact that the others also had disturbing dreams about girls helped him think that this was one of those rare opporunities that you can't miss. Lying next to him was the most beautiful girl he had seen since Merian.
But could he go after her, and not have to skin Duo and throw him in a vat of salt? Would his image remain untainted? Wufei moved, slowly, from Makoto and to the chair next to the bed. It was one of the few times he wore his hair down. Taking a good look at himself in the mirror, he pushed thoughts of Makoto away and decided to take a shower. Heading to the bath next his room, he gathered the things he needed. Once inside he stripped to the buff and turned on the faucet.
Inhaling sharply, he turned the water to warm instead of cold. He was scrubbing his body when Mako woke up to the sound of water. Wearing only a sports bra and shorts, she sat up in the feather soft bed. ... What in the bloody buggering hell am I doing here?...
" Someone's taking a shower? There must be a bathroom around here somewhere, I need to wash my face." Mumbling to herself, she headed for the room next to the bed. She threw open the door, disregarded the man in the shower and went straight to the sink. The cold water brought a flush to her face. It felt good to be scrubbed raw. But the sheer translucent shower curtain didn't her from him.
" What the hell are you doing in here!?" Wufei's enraged voice reached her ears and caused Mako to blush furoiusly then become furious herself.
" You should lock the door!"

-----------------------------------------------------
< br> After an interesting morning experience, the five inner sailor senshi and the five gundam pilots all sat down in the kitchen to discuss a possible explaination for the supernatural things like waking up to women that existed only in their heads. Usagi knew what happened but wasn't about to open herself to Rei's ridicule.
" So you are the girl Quatre was absolutely fascinated with. Personally, I can't blame him. Lucky guy to have five beautiful girls to stay at his house..Can I stay too?" Duo said, winking at Quatre in more than a suggestive manner. Quatre blushed, Rei and Wufei threw dark looks at him, Usagi and Minako laughed off their heads, Ami and Trowa said nothing, and Heero and Mako rolled their eyes.
" And even wittle wu-man had a girl in his dreams! It's too much!" Duo saw the glint in Wufei's eyes hopped up from the chair and dashed like hell from the around the table. Makoto looked at Wufei and Duo and began to chuckle. In fact all the sailors were laughing because they went through the same thing.
While they calmed down enough to have Wufei stop throwing things at Duo, Ami asked the kind master of the house if the senshi could stay. Quatre smiled sweetly and agreed.
" If Megami..er..Ami stays, I stay." Duo said, hand to his chest like he could rip out his heart. It was all staged but the others sighed.
" If the onna stays, I stay. I want to battle with her, she seems strong...for a woman."
"...." Trowa didn't say anything, just sat there.
" If you pilots are staying here, than I might as well. Hopefully, Relena won't be here." Heero said, voice slightly sounding almost worried. He could stand the stalker girl, though he really didn't like her.
A bit surprised, Quatre just nodded numbly.
" Quatre-san? We need clothes, and basic feminine items... I hate to burn a hole in your pocket, but if you could just give us 200 dollars, we could pay you back soon. But we do need it." Usagi said, putting on her famous I'll-love-you-forever-and-ever-and-ever look. It worked so many times with Mamo-chan, and with the girls doing the same thing behind her really did him in.
" Forget about the two hundred dollars. I'll give you thousand and personally escort you. Though it's not necessary, You can pay me back by giving Duo a complete girl make over." Quatre said, getting him back for that comment earlier. The rest of the pilots snickered. The look on Duo's face was enough.
" In addition to the make over, we girls will take you out for a night to remember, and they can come if they want to." Minako offered, giving Makoto a high five..er..low five under the table.
" I might have to take you guys up on that offer."