Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Kokoro Ikusano ❯ Shopping With The Gundam Boys ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ikusano Ranmyaku: Shopping for all

AN: And this chapter will cover the mating rituals of the fly and...er..um..wrong place. The fourth chapter already. I'm writing this to fast....or not fast enough. But it seems people like it. Yay!

The girls surrounded Quatre, two on each arm, though Ami just walked beside them. Quatre blushed as the girls kept thanking him. Duo watched them leave, his mouth falling open in shock.
" Hey! Wait for me! I can go shopping for girl stuff to! I have wonderful taste in clothes!" They left the other three shaking the their heads in exasperation. Heero followed, knowing Duo would be in some kind of trouble.
" If he does anything stupid I'll cut the baka's braid off." Wufei cursed slightly under his breath and followed the group out of the room. Trowa had to follow. The servants bugged him with their constant fawning over him.
The gaggle of girls drew many irritated and envyious glances from the female members of the cleaning staff as they all headed out the door. The guys that followed drew many sighs and love-sick moans. Poor Trowa wasn't the only pilot people had their eye's on.
Eyeing the car that couldn't hold more than six people, Quatre sighed when the boys followed. Motioning Rei, Ami, Minako, Duo and Trowa to a red suburban, the girls shuffled into the car, with Rei and Minako fighting about who got to sit in the front seat.
Ami sighed and pushed Rei into the front seat with the promise that Mina could ride in the front on the way back. Pouting as she jumped into the one of the back seats next to Trowa, with Ami next to Duo. In a flashy blue convertable, Heero dragged the rest of the group into the car.
Usagi hopped in back, still afraid of this mornings encounter with Heero's trusty gun. Mako jumped in back too, angry at Wufei for calling her onna. When he said it in her dream it was more of a nick name, but the way he said it now tended to get on her nerves.
With Usagi sitting behind Heero and Mako behind Wufei, the girls decided to play with Wufei's hair and bug Heero into talking with them. Makoto slowly pulled the rubber band out from Wufei's hair, smiling when he jerked his head forward and pulled it out for her. Wufei turned his head to yell at Mako, while in the meantime Usagi was tapping Heero on the shoulder and asking him stupid questions.
" Heero-kun, why don't you like me or the rest of us?" She said, adding a slight quiver to her voice when his reply to her last question was a glare. Usagi hurt, if only a bit, and intended on using the quivering inquery to get him to at least look at her. Heero turned his head much to her delight and smiled at her. Usagi's heart leaped at the boyish face that had been replaced with a stone cold duty.
" I can tolerate you, be glad of that." He said, the smile now gone. Usagi stiffened at the remark and slapped him in the back of his head. It didn't hurt Heero enough to warrant an " Omae o korosu", and it did amuse him that she had the guts to do that. Contrary to what she was thinking right now, he did like her and her whole group. Rei with her fiery temper, Ami with her almost clinically politeness, Minako with her boldness, Mako with her strength of will. And Usagi with her optimistic disposition.
He hadn't known them for long enough to know these things, but he could just tell. It shocked him, knowing that he wished to be friends and not the cold perfect soldier he was. Even with Relena or Cathrine he was coldly polite. All the girls reminded him of the others. Minako was like Duo, though she was different in a strange way. Rei reminded him of himself, sacrifice and duty coming before her own life. Makoto reminded him of Wufei, strength imbedded into every pore of her being. Ami, like Trowa, kept everything strictly business, though she was much warmer than he was. And Usagi reminded him of sweet Quatre, the one who would take anyone in and forgive almost any wrong deed.
Wufei was fighting with Mako now, refusing to let a stupid onna even touch his hair. Usagi was also argueing with him heatedly, pointing it out that he was an idiot and couldn't take a blow from any of the senshi. Wufei snarled and proceeded to hotly deny the female of the human species could even faze him. Heero began to laugh hard, watching the three way battle with deep interest.
Back at the suburban, Rei was chattering happily with everyone, delighting especially when Duo began to argue with her. Discussing the true god of death, which Duo proclaimed harshly that he was, was an interesting topic for the group.
" The ShiniMegami isn't you. It's Hotaru." Rei said, snarling at Duo when he began to make faces at her. " You're truly worse than Usagi!" She said, completely debating with him now.
" The God of Death is a man!"
"Woman!"
" Man!"
" WOMAN!"
" MAN!!"
" WOMAN!!"
" Oh shut up!"
Every one turned to Ami watching her face flood with a blush. Duo laughed and hugged her, watching her face turn redder. With Minako throwing sly glances at Ami and Trowa saying nothing, Rei decided to ignore them and talk to Quatre, who was at the wheel. " So Quatre-san, what colors should I buy? pastels? Rich? or Dark? " Rei asked him, knowing he would turn red like Ami. The blood rose, giving Rei an incredibly honest reason to laugh. She didn't hide it that she liked him, but didn't act on it either. The issue with Minako, however, was completely different. She was laying on Trowa's shoulder, smirking when he didn't do anything.

-------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Finally, the troop had arrived at the mall. Once inside the girls grabbed their favorite pilots and ran off. Usagi grabbed Heero, because he was funner than the others. Ami walked off with Duo and walked into the charm shop. Mako dragged Wufei behind her, intent on making him suffer. Rei laughed and motioned Quatre to the nearest clothing store. Minako grabbed Trowa and ran off to look for a dress for later that night.

Usagi dragged Heero to the food court and sat him down, intent on discussing the dreams with him. Smiling at his glare, she began to speak. " Heero-san. Don't make anything out of the dream. That Usagi is a completely different person. And, though I do like you, I don't like you in that fashion." She said, watching his face open into a grin. It was the first time she saw him smile like that. It didn't quite reach his eyes. He reached out, trapping her hand in his. Heero brought it up to his lips, kissing the inside of her palms. He could feel her pulse race and he laughed when it did. " You're a pretty if horrible liar." He said, grin smug and triumphant. He watched the myraid of emotions cross over her face. First pleasure than shock, next longing, and then anger. " You're not supposed to show so much interest. Now let's find you a proper outift for dancing tonight." Heero said, his voice going back to a monotone indifference.
Usagi was stunned beyond speech, first with his boldness then with the fact he was dragging her to the nearest clothes store. " Pick out something I don't want to be here all day." came an irritated response when Usagi began to think about the pros and cons of angora to silk. " The pink angora is fine!"
She failed to notice however, Heero buying her a pearl and silver ring.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

Ami and Duo had grabbed a couple of interesting stones, one for each of the girls. Garnet for Rei, Jade for Mako,Pearl for Usagi, Topaz for Minako, and Aquamarine for herself. Ami bought matching silk ribbons for the stones, then proceeded to head for a moderately priced clothing store. She bought many different outfits, including a kimono and the perfect ensemble for the outing. A pearl white silk poet's blouse, you know the kind with ruffles, a baby blue satin vest, and a satin skirt to match, in addition to shoes.
" Duo-san, what do you think?" Ami said, modeling the outfit, laughing when Duo sighed.
" Beautiful babe. What about this aquamarine drop ring ?" He said, handing it to her when she left the dressing room. When Ami took a glance at the ring,an her eyes widened brightly. Grinning at her expression, Duo ran off to buy it himself.

--------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Rei and Quatre had already visited the clothing store and had bought her a red chiffon, high necked, sleeveless dress. The dress had an accompanying shawl with gold sparkles imbedded into it. Quatre had thought it perfect for her and nodded his approval. But while she was in the dressing room, Quatre and bought a garnet ring, gold flames covering the gem somewhat. He had hidden it when Rei stepped out and bought the dress. Rei dragged Quatre to a jewelry store buying earrings for everyone, Aquamarine drops for Ami, Garnet stars for herself, Vine shaped Jade shoulder dusters for Mako, Topaz hearts for Minako, and Pearl moons for Usagi. Quatre saw the earrings and began to question her on them.
" They're gifts for my friends." She said, affection warming her voice. Quatre smiled at the sound of her voice, and happily lead her to the music store.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

Mako had been shopping for hours for stupid stuff, just to piss Wufei off. Before each purchase, she would ask him stupid and illogical questions about the item. He would seeth and she'd just laugh it off. When they finally found an interesting store, she ran in and decided to buy an outfit for the night out. Makoto spotted a green silk chinese style slip, embriodered in silver and gold thread, small pink roses dotting it. She loved it instantly. Running to the dressing room, she tried it on and stepped out. Turning to Wufei for suggestions, She noticed he was gone. She began to look around for him and watched him buy a jade ring, silver vines crossing over it. She smiled when he said her name, because the clerk had asked who it was for.
Wufei stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her. The longing in his face told her enough and she ran off to buy, still wearing it. After changing into her orginal clothes, she ran off to the accessory section and bought a charm bracelet for her friends. Gold stars linked to each other for Rei, Silver moons linked to each other for Usagi, Hearts for Mina-chan, drops for Ami and leaves for herself.

--------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Minako had bought herself a saffron satin halter top, and an orange floor length skirt. Trowa had bought her a heart shaped citrine circled by topaz dots, ring. Slipping it into his pocket, he watched her silently, cursing himself for his actions earlier. She was buying hair pieces for everyone. A pink ribbon for Usagi, gold for Mako, red for Rei, sapphire for Ami, and an orange one for herself.
" These should make them happy." She said silently to her self, watch Trowa from the corner of her eye. " Trowa! Can you buy me a donut?"

---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

After thousands of dollars and clothes later, the senshi had bought everything they needed, includign stuff for Duo. Duo was nervous on the way out, because he didn't want the make over..at all. The girls switched cars Rei and Ami in the convertable, with Duo driving and Quatre in the front side. Minako was in front next to Mako, who was driving. Wufei pouted behind her, having to sit next to Usagi, who was driving him insane. Heero sat next to Trowa in the farthest seat back. Deciding to torture the boys, the three girls began to sing it's a small world. Around the second verse, Wufei began to yell at Mako, for instigating that he liked that crappy song. Minako screeched back at him while Mako drove the Suburban. Usagi began to holler too and that's how it was the rest of the way home. Duo laughed when Rei sat on the top of the convertable, with no seatbelt, and began to sing " I love Rock'n'Roll" by Joan Jett. He had no clue who she was, but loved the song.
Ami was trying to get her back in the seat and Quatre was yelling at Duo for encouraging Rei. Laughing when Rei hopped back into her seat and smiled at Quatre, who was glaring at her. When they finally reached the house, Wufei and Quatre ambushed Duo and threw him into a chair while Heero tied him down. Then the girls picked out colors. Rei grabbed fire red lipstick, Ami blue eye shadow, Mako costume jewelry, Usagi blush, and Minako grabbed her hair ribbon and a brush. Ami applied the blue shadow carefully, sticking her tongue between her lips. Rei put the lipstick on herself and kissed Duo to apply it. Laughing at Ami's glare, Makoto and Minako did his hair just like Mina usually wears hers, but laughed when it began to curl. Mako strung on the jewelry and Usagi applied the blush. Stepping back to allow The guys to see, Wufei began to roll over on the floor, laughing hard enough where tears were pouring from his eyes. Quatre began to laugh hard too, leaning on Usagi's shoulder.
Heero couldn't keep a straight expression and even Trowa was chuckling hard. Minako stepped out of the crowd to snap a picture. " You'd look great in a dress!" She called, taunting him as she ran.They finally cut Duo loose and laughed harder when he chased Minako around the room, reaching for the camra. She ran around the room, hiding behind Wufei. Wufei grabbed Duo by the bow and said it was time to decide where to go. Ami, the only one that could talk, suggested dancing at a local club. Quatre nodded in agreement.
Rei and Usagi high fived at the suggestion and Mako and Minako nodded profusely in agreement. Funny though, Heero and Wufei looked sick, Trowa looked....indifferent, Duo was too busy seething and Quatre seemed pleased.
" We'll meet you here in two hours. We have to get ready for the date." Minako, Rei, and Makoto kissed Quatre on the cheek, loving it when he turned red. But he didn't like it when Wufei and Trowa began to glare at him.

------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

Usagi got ready in a lazy fashion, taking an hour long bath. Sitting in the luxurious bath, she was only washing herself slowly. Taking special care with her hair, Usagi washed it with rose scented shampoo.
.... Aishiteru, Usako...
...Usagi-chan! Ganbatte yo!..
...Koneko...
...Odango...

Usagi began to think about what she did. " Is it alright that I did this to my friends? only Rei seems suspicious, the others love this I guess. Oh Mamo-chan, I miss you so. But Heero reminds me of you...in a way. He's just as protective of you. He makes me feel..exhilerated..like how I am with you."
Not sure on what she was doing here, or why she decided to come here, she got out of the bath. Each girl had gotten ready in the pilots' rooms. THey had taken special procautions to make sure the had their "female stuff". Wrapping her hair in a towel, Usagi pulled on the soft angora sweater dress. Remembering the gifts her senshi bought her, she wrapped the pink ribbon around her hair, maintaining her classic odango hair style. Tying the ribbon with her pearl on it around her neck, she laughed when she thought about what Mamo-chan would say. " You look ethereal, unearthly and angelic." She said outloud, picturing it from him. With a slip of the wrist, the moon earrings were applied and her bracelet was around her other wrist. " Perfect in every way." The clinging pink dress displayed every curve to it's fullest while still leaving everything to the imagination.She was everything but sparkling, as the pearls shimmered softly in the mirror.
" Oh I'll kill the guys in this."

Rei got ready in a hurry, her bath not nearly as long. She had curled her hair, the black river curling every which way. Rei pulled it from her face, holding it together with the marroon ribbon. Wisps of hair framed the radiant face of the spirit of fire, as she applied subtle make up. She didn't need it, the tight dress grabbing attention, the garnets winking at her, and the complete ensemble perfect on her. But most beautiful where her eyes. Large, jewel-like, expressive, enigmatic. In Quatre's room, everything had been arranged for a female to sleep in, and a love seat in the corner which she knew she'd be sleeping in.
Ami looked darling in her poet's vest, though her modesty was at risk with the low provocative cut blouse and tight, short skirt. But everything else was good enough for her.
Makoto had pulled her hair into a bun, the gold ribbon holding it securely in place. The chinese slip was perfect on her, bring out the highlights in her hair that now gleamed like fire.
Minako loved her happy go lucky outfit. It was alot more casual than the others and suited her personality. Topaz Hair ribbon in it's place, she laughed at her self in Trowas mirror.
" He never bought me my donut!" She said, realizing it finally. The angry angent of love stomped out of her room and found the men all playing poker. Duo was clearly winning again, with Heero in close second. Wufei was losing once more, his eyes glaring fierely at the onna look alike. Trowa wasn't even playing. The rest of the inners came up behind Minako, tapping her on the shoulder. Rei laughed when Usagi tried to walk over to the group and fell on her rear. Minako was laughing too, watching the friends gear up for battle.
" That wasn't nice, Rei!"
" It's not my fault you're clumsy!"
" Baka Rei!"
" Baka Usagi!"
The fight developed into a tongue war, to the chagrin of the rest of the inners. Makoto broke the two up, noticed the boys where laughing, and turned beet red.
" Are you guys ready?"