Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Last In Love ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
This new songfic has been lingering in my head but I didn't know how to plan it out. But everytime I listened to the song itself, it always gave me a vision of what I could write. This is a little bit angstier than what I write but it's worth it. Trowa's POV

Pairings: 3xMU 3+4

Disclaimer: Nothing belongs to me

Last in Love by vegitoth; Song by George Strait

//Blues outside my door
I don't even know if it's rainin'
But I've been here before
And I don't want to be here anymore
Every now and then
Voices on the wind
Call me back to the first time
Far away and clear
You can hear the teardrops
Fallin' for the last in love//

I wake up from another one of those dreams I've been having for the past few months; I always see myself with a gun in my hand, pointing at a girl I have no memories about, but she always kept calling me Nanashi and I kept calling her Midii Une. But the thing I really dont get is: Why do I always whisper out that name in my sleep? Maybe I wont know the answer lying down beside Quatre; but from what my heart tells me, he's going to have to lose his love for me. But I need to sacrifice that kind of love in order to find the answers to the dreams I've been having.

The sun rises gracefully on the horizon, I have my gym bag packed up for a journey that will last until God says it's time to end that journey. Before I leave for my personal journey, I give Quatre a final kiss goodbye before I leave for the journey of answers. While I walk out the door I whispered "I hope you find someone new, Quatre. Good bye." I ride in my pickup truck and I leave The Winner Mansion for good.

//If I let you down
All I can say is I'm sorry
Now it's all over town
So I don't want to hear it from you
Please don't look away
It's hard enought to say
This could go on forever
When the night is clear
I can hear the teardrops
Fallin' for the last in love//

These dreams are coming back to me again, me and this Midii Une are running away from an air raid thats killing other people I dont even who they are, but something tells me that we worked with them, but I dont know who I did work with but I know I'll be finding these answers; and thats where help will come in. While I make my way to Preventers base, I start walking straight to Lady Une's office because I know she'll help me with these dreams of an unknown past. As soon as Lady Une walks in, I tell her about these dreams I've been having.

"Well I'll find out about Midii Une. But to be honest with you I know this name sounds familiar."

When she finds out the information, I found myself being shocked at the fact that she was my partner. She worked with me at a missionary force before Operation:Meteor; and from what Lady Une told me, we were a pretty good team. That was until OZ ambushed that force at an air raid. Later on prior to that incident, I found out that she was working for OZ as a spy; but the bad thing about it was, she was working for them only to feed her brothers, and her father who was sick at that time. I guess when I had those memories back then, I was driven with anger when she told me the truth and double crossed me. But maybe I'll find some more answers by finding Midii Une herself.

I continue driving my truck to the spot Lady Une told me where I would find her. Where I would arrive, I find myself on a land with destroyed mobile suits and and abandoned camps, even though my eyes are open I see somewhat like a military civilization in my eyes; but at the end of these bases, I see two children, one like a younger version of me, and another one in the form of a beautiful blonde.

But then suddenly, when reality snaps back into me I see that same girl in her adult form but she looks even twice as beautiful than from what I mentally saw in my own head. Then all of the sudden the whole past comes back to me and I remember the bad, the ugly, and the double crossing. But I dont find myself being angry at her, instead I find myself falling for her.

As I come close, she hides her face away from me, I can tell she's still thinking about the day I walked out on her in anger. But with no anger on my face, I lift her chin up and I say "I remember everything, Midii, I forgive you and I'm also sorry that I hurt you back when we were young."

From the tears in her eyes, I can tell she has been waiting a long while to hear those words. But in order to seal the heartfelt forgivness, I kiss her ever so gently, I feels so new and beautiful kissing a young woman like her, it feels even more beautiful that it's not Quatre's lips. As I break away from the kiss, I hear her say "That's the reason why I loved you, Trowa, you had forgiveness deep inside your heart, I'm so glad that you showed it to me. I forgive you, too."

When she kisses me this time, I find myself thinking of this brand new love I have found. I dont if she was with anyone before, but I do know, we are two people who are deeply in love. That's all it will matter from now on.

//Every now and then
Voices on the wind
I may love you always and always
Far away and clear
you can hear the teardrops
Fallin' for the last in love
Callin' for the last in love
Will we always be the last in love//