Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Let's Take Over the World Now! ❯ ~Now It Really Gets Crazy ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dedicated to good ol' Cobalt. =^_^= This whole fic will be, the reason I made it was for her in the first place! ^^ Alrighty, lately Cobalt and I have gone crazy on e-mail, so this chapter may be a bit long. Most of the stuff in this is what Cobalt and I have been crazy enough to think up…this fic is just a fair warning to the world, letting you all know that two, crazy, down right gorgeous women in masks are coming, and we DID warn you! *crosses here eyes* Tee-hee, it's so fun being psycho! ^^

This is a 1x2~2x1 ficcie! That means yaoi! *spells it out* Y-A-O-I Don't know what that is? Then you shouldn't read, or you can just go find out! ^^ *laughs insanely*

*grabs her gun* The next person that asks me if I own Gundam Wing or not will be the first on my death list! *crosses her eyes* I DO NOT OWN GUNDAM WING! Whenever Cobalt and I take over the world, however, we WILL own it, so it is only a matter of time! *gets that insane glint in her eye again* Then we will make Relena perish in the flames of hatred and make all the boys have yaoi fun! MWAHAHAHA *chokes on her gum*

Think I'm crazy yet? No…this is only the beginning.

Let's Take over the World Now Part *gasp* II!! WAHOO!



'Dear Mr. president, emperor, king, yadda yadda,

We regret to inform you that your country will be taken over within the next few days, if you do not surrender NOW we will be forced to come to your house (when we get the address) and take off our masks, if you surrender utterly, we will spare your house and it's food (well maybe not the food) when we come to visit.

Yours sincerely,

Heero and Duo' (1)



Heero's POV

Duo finished writing this out on his piece of notebook paper, and handed it to me to let me look it over. I still couldn't get over the fact that I was actually going through with this! I also couldn't get over the fact that I talked too much in my head, and that I just got over *saving* the freakin' world, and NOW I was taking it over! It was like a mental slap in my forehead, or better yet, running into a brick wall.

I read it over, and raised an eyebrow at it…this was crazy! I couldn't believe I was going through with this…in fact, I had decided that I wasn't going to go through with this! This was absolutely nuts! I turned to Duo, my mouth open ready to tell him when he purred into my ear, "You like it Hee-Chan?" He asked me, giving me those irresistible puppy dog eyes. Whoa…irresistible? Did that mean that I couldn't turn him down? Or…there I go again, damnit! Blabbin' to myself like there's no damn tomorrow!

I looked over at Duo, and tried to make myself say I wasn't going to do this…key word…tried…turns out that yes, those eyes are damn near irresistible, and that I couldn't say `no'. Man, I was getting myself deeper and deeper into this shit hole I had gotten myself into. I figured out Duo was looking at me because he wanted a response. Gee, I'm smart, ne? Catch on mighty quick, don't ya Yuy? "Hn." I said aloud to him, handing him back the paper. He beamed at me.

Duo's POV

I looked over at Heero with a huge grin on my face. I had thought he wouldn't like it! I bounced over to him and gave him a big bear hug. Feeling encouraged, I got out my tape recorder, and hit `Play.' Heero looked at me oddly, and I just grinned. "This is our theme song!" I said happily, and then began to sing aloud:



Let's take over the world now, just you and me!

We'll own everything on this Earth, right down to the very last tree!!

First we'll start off in Japan, we'll take it nice and slow,

and then we'll conquer bigger parts, and really start the flow!

Ohhhhhh, we're taking over the world now!

Everyone shall bow!

No more bedtimes or school work,

Just Heero and Duo going biserk! (2)

I looked over at Heero, "You like it? I also have an opening speech, kinda like Team Rocket on Pokemon, wait you dun watch Pokemon, I mean I don't either *cough cough* well, I got this from Pinky and the Brain…they try an' take over the world, `cept their mice!" I babbled.

Heero looked at me like I was nuts. Well…I am nuts. But, that's beside the point! I got up on the bed and started bouncing up and down. "I'll tell you it later, but now we need to decide where to conquer first…I was thinkin' Japan, then maybe Australia…"

Heero's POV



Duo babbled on and on and on about mice and something about Poke-something or another. Then about a brain and a pinky or something. It wasn't registering. He was like a darn Energizer Bunny, he kept going and going and going… I looked at Duo blankly. Would he ever shut up!? Then I smirked. I knew a way. I walked over to Duo, grabbed his chin and turned it towards me, then…I kissed him. Quick and simple. When I pulled away, he was open mouthed. I smirked, Mission…Accomplished!

Duo's POV

`Okay, what the hell just happened here Maxwell?' I asked myself in my head. I was talking about Japan or Australia or something and then…he kissed me. Wait, am I sure he kissed me, or was I just imagining it? I turned to look at Heero, open mouthed. "Y-you…I-I-I…no…yes.." I said aloud, sound much like a lunatic. Heero was smirking at me, and I didn't like that look on his face. "S-so…Japan or Australia first?" I asked, pretending not to comprehend the fact that I `thought' Heero just kissed me. "Hn. Japan." He says to me, folding his arms and leaning against the door. Unknown to him, the door wasn't shut all the way, and he tumbles through the doorway and lands ion the floor with a *thud*

I start cracking up on the spot. Man! Mr. Perfect Heero Yuy just fell on his butt! I walked over to the room he fell in, pointed at him, and started laughing my ass off. He glared up at me and I `meeped' as he started running towards me. I darted out of the room and started running for my dear immortal life.

~TBC…

Cobalt wrote the speech, quite clever of her, ne? ^^

I wrote this *wicked laughter* theme song when I was on a sugar-high. *laughs evilly* MWAHAHAHAHA!

Signing off until next time~

~ MinakoChan