Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Let's Take Over the World Now! ❯ Though It Couldn't Get Worse Or Any Crazier...HA! It can! (And will!) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wahoo! *dances around* DO a little dance…make a little love…get down tonight…get down tonight! *sings loudly* we're onto part threeeeeeee! Didja hear me!? Part three I tell you…part THREE! *shakes the reviewers* MWAHAAA!

Guess what!? I've told you once…and I'll tell ya again! I…speaking of me…do not…hear that? DO NOT own…*gasp* Gundam Wing! One day I shall, but today is not that day. Maybe tomorrow, maybe not, you'll never know. But one dark and dreary day, you shall turn on your TV and there will be yaoi happiness! Then you shall know that we came, we conquered, and that we then own Gundam Wing! *sighs dreamily* That will be the day when we, the yaoi lovers, shall unite! *holds up her King Arthur sword*

The pairing you ask? Um…1x2 or 2x1. I'm still not sure! *dodges all the toy monkeys being thrown at her*

This fic is dedicated to the beautimous, craziastic, looney tooney, my world conquering partner, COBALT VIOLET! Yesh it is! ^_~ It's only a matter of time now…only a matter of time.

Let's Take Over the World Now…PART THREE!

Duo's POV

I was running for my dear immortal life. I was cursing that we had to breathe air to live, for at the moment, I was quite out of it. Damn Yuy, he runs too fast. I looked back to see Heero hot on my trail and when I looked forward again, it was too late to stop. I ran right smack into the dresser, knocking the lamp over, which went crashing into the floor, and fell over, tripping Heero also, and we both went down.

"Ow…" was all I muttered when I realized the position I had landed in. My eyes widened as I realized Heero had landed right on top of me! When he realized this also, he quickly scrambled up, leaving me lying there in utter awe.

Heero's POV

I can't believe…oh my god…I was just lying on top of the boy I had been lusting after since…when? When we met? When he shot me? Oh wait, that was all in the same day. The object of my affection was still laying on the floor. Object of my affection!? ADMIT IT TO YOURSELF YUY! You like him…maybe love him? No! Yes! No! I sat there arguing with myself, when Duo finally stood, interrupting my internal battle.

Duo's POV

I stood up slowly and stared at Heero. It was an accident…don't get too carried away there Maxwell! I sighed aloud and then brightened up. "Hey Heeee~roooo! Guess what I picked up the other day!?" I asked him, not really expecting an answer as I whipped out a book titled `Where to Find Your Presidents' and held it up proudly for Heero to look at.

"Isn't it cool!? This book actually gave me the idea to ask you to conquer the world with me!"

Heero's POV

I stared in awe at the book. "Where did you get that!?" I asked incredulously. You couldn't just go pick up a book anywhere to the president's of the world! Where the hell could he get a book like this!?

"I got it…oh never mind! It's a secret, can't tell, sworn to secrecy. If I did, I'd have to kill you!" came his snide remark. I just rolled my eyes and snatched the book from his hands, while I flipped through it, not sure if he was joking with me or not.

I opened it up to a page titled in big capital letters `JAPAN'

I read it, and it told the exact coordinates of the emperor's palace. I felt a bit wheezy. Even if we did get in, how would we get past the guards!? This isn't a war; we couldn't very well just kill them.

Duo's POV

I watched him looking it over. "How do we get in?" Heero muttered. I stared down at his toes. "I've actually thought this over. We could just ask him nicely? Threaten him? Eat his food, AND THEN threaten him? Use plan C? Wait…Heero, do we have a Plan C!? Attack him with flying pink sugar pigs, or yellow polka dotted chickens!? Or dress as concubines and get in." I covered my mouth on that last part. I hadn't meant to say that…oopsies… "Too late now Maxwell" I muttered under my breath as I closed my eyes, willing myself to continue on, "Well, I think we should first go up to his door, and ummm....knock? We then need ta find a way to get to him. (note the security guards)
We could dress-up as his new concubines to get to him, and then *POW!* Tell him to surrender Japan. Of course we'll have to sing our theme song, and tell him our opening speech, and then they'll know we're crazy and surrender! I hope anyways…unless you have a different plan? We could combine them or somethin'!"

Heero's POV

I stared at him for a long while. Was he really serious? I was beginning to doubt that even two ex-Gundam pilots could pull this one off. Besides…pink sugar pigs!? Polka dotted chickens!? I wonder if he's feeling alright…

He was staring at me again. I sighed, he wanted an answer. "Uh…" came my intelligible response. I raised an eyebrow. I really didn't know what to do or how to answer. I guess there is a first time for everything though, ne?

Duo's POV

He wasn't answering me. Oh boy, he really thinks I've blown a fuse now. "Er…maybe we should just decide when we get there?" I said as I suddenly whipped out two plane tickets to Japan. Heero's mouth now literally dropped open.

Heero's POV

WHERE WAS HE GETTING THIS STUFF!? I felt my mouth drop open and I quickly shut it, praying he did not notice. I oddly reached out and took one ticket from him. I looked at the time we had to depart and my eyes widened. "Duo, you do realize we only have one hour to pack and get to the air port…don't you?"

Duo's POV

At Heero's words, I freaked. My! How time flies when you're planning to take over the world! I quickly grabbed two suitcases, launching one at Heero, not even bothering to look if he caught it and started scrambling around the room throwing various items into it.

I packed in a record time of five minutes, and somehow, miraculously enough, Heero had too. I grabbed the car keys and sprinted out the door. We had fifty-five minutes to get to an airport! I should've checked the time! With the security so tight in America now, I don't think we could get there on time! Not that I dare tell Heero that though, if we missed this plane, he may back out on me! Aw damn! Isn't this just the luck!?

Heero's POV

I quickly got in the passenger's side of the car as Duo quickly inserted the keys and sped off. We got on the highway, Duo speeding like a maniac. I looked at the speedometer and we were quickly reaching 120. I made a quick glance at Duo, who had his eyes focused on the road.

I could hear sirens behind us, but from the look on Duo's face, it seemed he had no intention of stopping. He veered quickly off to the right on the exit to the airport, losing the police car, and we drove the next ten miles in what seemed thirty seconds. Duo quickly parked and dragged both of our suitcases out and started sprinting towards the airport. I ran after him, and we hurriedly got into the line to check luggage.

Duo's POV

I practically threw our bags onto the conveyer belt, and as soon as they went under to be scanned we heard a `beep.' I sighed. Suddenly I saw the image of a gun flash up on the screen and I glared at Heero. Hadn't he known not to pack a gun!? Heero shrugged, as the person asked us to step aside for inspection.

"Just whose luggage is this sir?" The lady asked.

I pointed to Heero who stared at me accusingly.

Heero's POV

"Ei-go o oshieru-koto ga dekimasu ka?" (Can you teach English?) I said in my Japanese tongue, hoping to trick the lady. Duo quickly caught on and started playing along with me.

Duo's POV

"Um, I'm sorry miss…my friend here cannot speak English. He did not know any better, he's never been to an American airport…OH MY GOD! Miss look out! Duck! Oh my god oh my god!" I said as I pretended to start going ballistic. While the lady was occupied and started to duck down, her eyes wide, I quickly grabbed our bags and we started running towards Gate 27, our take-off place. The lady did not catch on, however, until we had gone around the corner. We could hear the sirens going off in the background, and I quickly pulled Heero into a bathroom, locking the door as I could hear our descriptions being described over the intercoms.

"I always come prepared, don't worry. You can't conquer the world without the right disguises and stuff to help, right!?" I asked Heero, and I whipped open my suitcase. I quickly pulled out two wigs and many cosmetics. Heero stared at me, his eyes widened again. I smirked as I threw him a red, curly, feminine looking wig. He glared at me, but put it on. I quickly applied some dark red lipstick, light blue eyes shadow, and a touch of blush to him as I threw him a country-girl looking dress.

For myself, I put on a black, straight, short haired wig, tucking my braid underneath it as I applied black lipstick, and eye shadow, looking very gothic as I quickly slipped on a black dress over my clothing.

Heero did the same, and we both exited with our luggage. I tried to keep my eyes wandering over to Heero. Geez, even in a dress he looked gorgeous! We acted as though we had no idea what was going on as we still heard the sirens. We kept walking towards our gate, and boarded the plane, which was, thanks to us, going to be a late flight while they searched for us in boarding. I leaned back in my seat, hoping we looked completely different than before.

Heero's POV

How do I get myself into these things!? First I get logged into this whole thing, and now, I am sitting here looking like some southern Missouri girl, dressed in country clothes! `Why me!?' I groaned internally.

I looked over to my right, trying not to let Duo catch me staring at him. Even looking gothic he still looked beautiful. If only he felt the same way back…

We sat there for hours. (I was surprised Duo's patience had lasted this long) before we felt the plane taking off. I guess they gave up looking for us…or someone innocent got blamed, I shrugged, it was all the same to us. We would just have to make sure we freed them from jail when we tried to conquer the United States. `Whoa Yuy! You're actually going to go through with this thing?' I was baffled by my own decisions sometimes…

Duo's POV

`FINALLY!' I thought as I felt the plane taking off. "Now, just eighteen hours or so until we get to Japan!" I said joyously, not realizing how slow time could go by…

TBC…

*phew*

Cobalt came up with the pink flying sugar pigs, and I the yellow polka dotted chickens. ^_^ I love my oddly colored zoo animals! *pets them* Cobalt also came up with the `Where to find the President's' book, quite clever of her, ne? ^_^

Until next time,

~MinakoChan