Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Life After ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Life After

READ THIZ!!!!!!
Thiz will be a fun fic.Well lets see I have been grounded for a month and all i did waz beat some punk senseless. I have no ideas right now for my other fic so i'm doing thiz 1. Umm...lez c thiz iz after BOTH warz. I decided to make 2 oc.. Well 1 iz me.pairingz r my normal but I changed a few thingz around so here they r. HY+RP DM+HS TB+MU QW+CB CW+SP & KM ( me. I'm Duo'z cuz in thiz fic )+ SS ( Hilde'z sister in thiz fic) DM-19/ HY,TB,QW,CW-18/KH-16/All Gurlz-18/ SS- 16.Info on Kyle and Samantha...............
Kyle-5'9'' 140 lbs Blond hair with blue highlights ( that stuff iz all true!!! )
Sam-5'2'' 90 lbs Hilde" Hair color can som1 gimme the color

Disclaimer- I no own Yadda Yadda Yadda, I no make $ Yadda Yadda Yadda

Warnings- Language ooc and some otha Shit and NO SPELL CHECK ** Screamz **

_______________________________________________________________ ________

***Duo's House***

" Duo get your lazy ass outa bed. " Hilde screamed for the 5th time and Duo just mumbled a few cuss words and kept on sleeping . Kyle having been woken up by the noise went into his cousin's bedroom. "Hilde havin a little bit of trouble" he said mochingly before he whispered to Hilde " Just tell him if he dosen't wake up right now that he wont get any sex tonight. " Hilde smiled devilishly and told Duo that. He woke up and started getting ready ( a/n he waz going VERY VERY fast ) After getting dressed he took a shower, brushed his teeth, and ran down the stairs to get breakfast but Duo was going too fast and fell.

Hilde started walking down the stairs when she heard him hit the floor. When she got there she noticed Sam making breakfast. Hilde walked up to her " You don't have to do that I can " Hilde said taking the spatchula out of the younger girl's hand. " Alright " the young girl mumbled. Duo , having being helped up by Kyle , finally spoke " Damn it Hilde. Why the hell didn't you help me up " Hilde looked up at him and started laughing because his face had the outline of the floor. Duo looked at her questionally and asked " whats so funny? " Kyle finally made himself present by saying " You've got the floor outline imprinted on your face dumb ass. " " Well that is NOT very funny. " When Duo finished yelling he noticed that no one was paying attention to him. Kyle was watching tv. Sam and Hilde were making breakfast and talking girl talk. ( A/n That iz Not even real tlk ) Breakfast came and went with a little more bitching from Duo.

A while later Duo sat down to lunch with Kyle, Sam, and Hilde. They were all talking to each other when the phone rang. Duo picked it up and it was Quatre. They said hi to each other and Quatre asked " Duo my plane will be landing in 30 min. Are you gunna be picking me up?"

" Ya Quat, i'll pick you up but where is Cathrine? "

" Oh, she is going with Trowa and Midii because her and Trowa still have a show to do. "

" Alrighty Quat, Be there in a few. Bye "

" OK. Bye Duo. "

With that Duo hung up the phone. When he turned around he rembered he has to pick up all 4 gundam pilots. Duo knew he could pick up Quatre and Heero because they were comming in at the same space port. Kyle noticed Duo in deep thought and asked who he had to pick up, when he had to, and where. " Well you can take Sam and pick up Wufei and Sally at gate 55. Then go to gate 69 and pick up Trowa, Cathrine, and Midii. You have to leave in 10 min. They will land at Bob Bryant Space Port. " " OK, Duo. Sam get ready. " Both Kyle and Sam went up stairs and got ready. " Babe wanna come? " Duo asked when he knew that both Kyle and Sam were up stairs. " " Sure Duo " she replied happily and left to get ready.

***Kyle'z room***
Kyle got to his room a few moments later and began to change and put on his silver chain and cross. He put on a wife-beater. ( A/N for those who don't know what that is it's a usually white tight tank top worn by men ) On it was a dragon and some japanese wrighting. His shorts were long and baggy that sagged down a few inches. He looked at himself in his full legnth mirror nodded in approval grabbed his Michigan hat and left.

***Sam'z room***
Sam got to her room and shut the door. When the door was shut she took off the clothes she wore to bed and opened her closet. She looked around a bit and took out a blue camaflage tank-top and blue-jean shorts. The tank top was low cut and the shorts were small, very small. She exited the room after a few more moments.

**Living room***
" Hey, Duo Hilde we're going c-ya " Kyle yelled up the stairs at his cousin and his cousin's girl friend. " OK Kyle c-ya later " Duo mumbled comming down the stairs. Kyle and Sam left the house and got into his '63 Corvette. That was not his only car, but it was his favorite, he had two other cars. One was a '96 Jaguar XK-8 and a '99 Lamborgini Diablo. They also could have taken Sam's '00 Benz C-class. As they pulled out into the street Kyle turned on the radio, to 105.9 Jamz, and put on his Oakley sunglasses. ( a/n I know it can only hold 2 people but it is an awsom car so just go with it ) " Hey Sam wanna take the freeway or normal roads " Kyle asked trying to start a conversation. " Umm.....Freeway it'll save some time "

" You got it. " Kyle stated speeding up and turning onto the freeway

" I'm soo glad that we got out of that place " Sam said shuttering a bit

" Ya but i'm just glad that you are OK "

" Awww thanks Kyle. You're sooo sweet " After that Sam leaned over and kissed Kyle on the cheek.

Kyle blushed a bit and said in a quiet voice " Samwillyougooutwithme. "

" What Kyle? Did you just ask me to go out with you? " Sam gasped out in shock.

" Yes " came Kyle's weak reply " but i guess you don't want to so just for get it. "

" Oh Kyle yes i WILL go out with you " was Sam's excited answer

Kyle just was in shock and had it written all over his face. He was so shocked that he almost mmissed the turn-off for the space port. When he got to the space port he decided to park a little ways away and walk to the place and back. He parked, turned the car off and got out. As the walked up to the space port Sam put her small soft hand inside Kyle's large rough one. Sam looked up at Kyle and smiled. They walked to gate 55 to see Wufei barking orders at Sally. Kyle walked up to them and said " Hello my name is Kyle Maxwell, cousin to Duo Maxwell, I'm here to pick you two up so stop bitching Wufei. " The two finally noticing them. Sally said hi and sence when did he have a cousin? Wufei just rolled his eyes and muttered " Baka " " Long story. come on we have to go get Trowa. " Wufei and Sally followed along as they went to pick up Trowa and Co. When they got their baggs they all left the space port. When they got to Kyle's car Trowa and Wufei's mouths dropped. " Like the car, eh? " Kyle said throwing the baggs in the trunk. " Awsom car Maxwell " they both replied gawking at the silver '63 Vette. " Men " The women utterd in disguest. They all climbed in and left the space port.

Well thats it. Don't for get to check out my new site http://www.geocities.com/norulz8714/Main.html?996004444610 R+R
Hutch