Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Life After ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Life After

Notes- Hilde and Noin have gundams. they were made by Duo and Heero they look like Deathscyth Hell and Epyon but with different colors. Everyone has started a normal life for themselves. Most are out of the spotlight except for Quatre ( U all know Y! I mean come on he is the richest man alive for crien out loud! ) and Duo who has his successful buisness.

Disclaimer- I no own Yadda Yadda Yadda, I no make $ Yadda Yadda Yadda

Warnings- Languag ooc and some otha Shit

_____________________________________________________________ __________

Ch1- Prologue

** AC 198 ( May ) **

Heero was walking around the Sank Kingdom, enjoying the scenery when the phone rang. He walked over picked up the phone and said " Hello ".

Duo said " Hey Heero, Whud up. "

" Nuttin Duo, you? "

" Same but I was wondering if you and Relena wanted to come over on saturday. We could hang out and play some paintball. "

" Sure we'll come but where we gunna play? "

" Oh ya I forgot to tell you that I bought the paintball place down the street from me. "

" Cool! Who else is comming? "

" Everyone you were the last one that I called. "

" Gee thanks! How are you gunna split up the teams? "

" Sorry Heero. Umm...I think it will be you, Relena, Zechs, and Noin on the Red Team.Quatre, Cathy, Trowa, and Midii on the Green Team. On the Blue Team it will be me, Hilde, Wufei, and Sally. "

" Sounds good to me and I want to play one game of Guyz vs. Girlz too. Is there gunna be any snipers? "

" You got it Heero. * Snickers madly * and there will be snipers my cuz and Hil's sister "

" I never knew u had a cuz or that Hilde had a sister "

" Me either I got a call last week saying that they were found in the woods with gundams. They were both hurt pretty bad. Sam broke her left leg in 2 places and the right in 3. Kyle had a dislocated shoulder and a broken arm."

" What the fuck happened to 'em? "

" You know how we were taken well they were too. "

" Why? "

" Well one of Treiz's followers was trying to make new gundam pilots. Then the new pilots would carry out operation metor "

" How did they get out? "

" Kyle was there for a year before she got there and when they brought her in she was in REALLY bad shape. He helped her out and showed her how to survive that place. He watched over her like a hawk. Well one night she didn't come when she should have and when she did get there she was barely wearing anything. He said that she looked like shit and she told him that she was raped That made Kyle snap when they were sent to practice with the gundams the next day he had everyone that was kidnapped help to make it out of there. Well needless to say they made it out but they and their gundams were beat up so bad that they couldn't leave where they made it to in the woods. "

" WOW "

" Tell me 'bout it. "

" Did you keep their gundams? "

Ya I kept 'em it's with mine and Hilde's. Hey Heero Hil needs help so bye. C-ya saturday. "

" Ya c-ya Duo tell Hilde I said hi "

" Will do " ** Click **

** Click ** Heero turns around starts up the stairs. On his way he sees Relena and says " pack your bags " She asks him why and he tells her " We are going to see Duo and the others. " Then Heero walks off smiling sadisticly. Relena tells herself She shruggs it off and leaves to go get packed.

Well that it for ch1. r+r. c-ya. r+r.