Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Like We Never Had a Broken Heart ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N I'm gonna be nice and show you all the sequel to Cold Shoulder. But I must warn prepare for a big suprise of what Relena wants.

Disclaimer: I dont own Bandai, Sotsu, Sunrise, or this Song.

Like We Never Had a Broken Heart by vegitoth; Song by Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks

//Don't be afraid to hold me tight
You know I won't brake in two
What we're doing here tonight
Sure beats what we're going through

We both loved and lost before
You know the sadness it can bring
Tonight let's close the door
And hold onto the nearest thing//

"You know, Heero, you can hold me. I wont bite." Relena wrapped her arms around Heero.

"I know you wont. I just have these thoughts in my head."

When Relena started shutting the door behind them she complained "I thought you said you were gonna move on from the past and move on from Duo's death."

"Well apparently you forgot that his death left a scar deep in my heart. And have you forgotten what love can do to us?" Heero stated flatly at the last sentence.

"How can I forget how you reacted, you know I was there when you cried out your pain for him." Relena gently shoved her lover on the bed and said "But let's hope you forget him once we begin our night."

//Let's keep hangin' on
So we won't fall apart
Let's make love tonight
Like we never had a broken heart

Don't be afraid to close your eyes
Pretend I'm someone that you love
And I won't have to tell you lies
'Cause it's not you I'm thinkin' of//

"You know, Heero, you can close your eyes tonight. I know you're still thinking of the American pilot." She whispered

"But why do you want me to do that? You know I'll pretend that I'm making love to him and not to you." Heero planted a gentle kiss on his lover.

"I know you will. But I want you to know that I'm not thinking of you either."

"Well who are you thinking of, my sweet?" The former soldier asked sarcastically.

"Let's say I'm thinking of a young blonde-headed Arabian pilot who has feelings for Trowa's sister." the light-brown said playfully.

"Well if you're gonna play that game, I'm gonna play along with you." Heero closed his eyes and kissed her passionately as they begin a night of romance.

//Let's keep hangin' on
So we won't fall apart
Let's make love tonight
Like we never had a broken heart

Tonight we'll just pretend
We've been in love right from the start
Let's make love again
Like we never had a broken heart
Let's make love again
Like we never had a broken heart//

As midnight passed through, Heero and Relena were laying down on her large bed. Sleep almost came to them until Relena asked "Aren't you glad that I let you play pretend?"

"I hope you enjoyed every minute of that game. It'll be the last time I play it. And I hope you're up for another round because I wanna be serious this time."

"Okay, but we'll pretend that we've been in love ever since we met each other."

When Heero kissed her again, he asked "What if I'm not pretending?"

When Relena heard those words she asked "You mean you are serious?"

When he thought back on the time when they first made love, he said "Do you remember when I said that I loved you some. Well now I'm lying. Relena, I love you now more than ever. And I'm sure you dont know this but I did fall in love with you when we first met, but the problem was it was hidden deep inside me."

Heero could tell that there were tears pent up inside her. Relena can now tell that Heero clearly saw her and only her and not an imitation of his once first love Duo.

When Relena began to stop her crying crying, she found her lover sleeping with his arms lovingly wrapped around her. When she woke Heero up, she asked "Heero, can I carry your child?"

"I'll see what I can do, baby."Heero made love to her once again. This time this love making was full of a new wave of pleasure and new love for her and only her.

//Don't be afraid to close your eyes//