Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ love Duo ❯ WOW what a women. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
'Awwwwwwwwww come on guy's let me drive pweeze' Duo looked at the group in mock sadness
'Oh come on you guy's give him a go' Sarah patted him on the head
'Thank you this gal sees sense'
'Careful you might get fleas' Heero took sarahs hand and kissed her deeply
'Ewwwwwwww you two make me sick'
'Come on already'
'Ok Wu- wu keep ya skirt on we'll get there in no time with me driving'
'That's wat we're afraid of' Chorused the group

The gang had been invited to one of Quatras gallas. Sarah was dressed in a beautiful flowing red gown that showed her figure beautifully or so Heero thought he just wanted to wisk her away from the group and find a closet some where.
As for Wu-fei, Trowa and Heero they wore the traditional white suits with matching roses, Duo on the other hand had to stand out, he wore a scruffy black suit with a red rose.

They were all seated when Quatra came up on stage.
'Welcome lady's and gentalmen'
'We are here to formally pass over the Flower maiden corporation'
'I now welcome to the stage Mr Watermain'
Duo jolted awake and looked up to see a brown haired girl take the stage. She wore a slightly revealing blue gown and duo loved it to hell and back again.
Sarah noticed and giggled.
Heero then noticed and let a breif smile slip.


'I appologise for my fathers early departure but I have fearfully taken the stage on his behalf'
'I thank master winner for his finacial help and for any further help in the near futur'
'My father also said to thank all of the guest for coming on such short notice'
'No thank you' Duo murrmered witha smug grin
'Thank you and goodnight'
She left the stage and everyone took to dancing.
Duo saw her leave the main hall and go up the stairs he also saw a man following her.
'Whats he up to?' Duo followed