Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ love Duo ❯ love ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The girl went through a door and was then followed by the man.
Shortly after Duo heard breaking glass and screaming. Duo's heart began to race as he charged into the room revolver held high.
'Let her go'
The man held her and had caused some damage to her neck it was a little cut and bruised.
'Don't make me ask again'
The girl's eyes fluttered then she was awake she stabbed his foot hard with her heel and ran to duo, duo then took her and put her behind his back he could feel her shaking
'You had no right I should just shoot you'
'No please I'm sorry it's just I........I'
'You are a dirty old man' the girl muttered from behing duo's muscular frame.
the man ran out blushing and hobbling from his foot injury.
*****************************************************


Duo took her into the bath room and tended to her neck without once talking to her.
'Why did you help me?'
'I couldn't let him hurt you could I' Duo looked at the floor.
'No one has ever done anything for me they think I'm like my father cold and......'
to duo's surprise she began to cry and then she shrunk into duo and laced her arms round his neck duo simply hugged back


***********************************************************


About a week later duo had had alot of contact as a friend but sadly not as a lover or spouse.
It was a sunday and he was alone. Heero and Sarah were out on a beach sucking each others faces off somewhere, Trowa was with Quatra at the circus, Wu-fei was at the bike shop fixing his back after a Duo related accident and he himself was lounging on the sofa watching a soppy movie whilst balancing a bag of potato chips on his well toned abs.
Suddenly the door bell rang the shock sent duo off the sofa and onto the wooden floor.
He stood up and went to the door.
'God thanks for that I fell of the..........'
He was shocked to find Amber watermain stood in his doorway.