Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ love Duo ❯ love ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
After about 3 hours Sarah and Heero came in through the door kissing and cooing over how great the other one was.
'You are very sexy'
'Have you taken a look in the mirror latly' Sarah teased as she nibbled his ear playfully
'I'm just gonna see if duo's in if he is he better make himself scarse'

Heero left to check every room in the house only to find a very startaling sight.
'DUO WHAT THE HELL'
Duo sat bolt up right and was surprised to find Heero casting a menacing shadow over the two who had obviously been busy.
'Look Heero calm down'
'DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO'S DAUGHTER THAT IS'
'Shut up you'll wake her'
'Get your ass out here now'
Heero went into the living room to wait for his naked friend.
Sarah had come up and was hushing Heero gently, some how Heero wasn't in the mood anymore, sarah pouted at this and sat next to her lover.
Duo strutted out in a pair of flaming boxers, Heero didn't like the look on sarahs face as he entered.
'WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PLAYING AT?'
'FOR GODS SAKE YOU TWO ARE JUST AS BAD AS ME, YOU WERE GONNA KICK ME OUT SO YOU COULD GET DOWN AND DIRTY WITH YOUR...........'
'DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP IN THAT WAY WE LOVE EACH OTHER BUT YOU AND YOUR WHORE ARE JUST HAVING FUN'
Heero was punched so hard he was knocked out.
'YOU JUST DON'T GET IT I LOVE HER LIKE YOU LOVE SARAH'
'Duo calm down, heero didn't mean it'
'Just leave it sarah I'm off'
'What!!! Duo no you can't, please Heero's just a little off his head'
With that duo had gone in his room and had packed and changed he then left with Amber in his arms.