Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ love Duo ❯ love ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
'It's alright you can stay with me and my dad'
Amber rested her head on the top of duo's. They were at a bus stop waiting for Amber's limo to turn up.
'It's not alright he was my mate he should have laughted about it'
'Shhhhhss my baby it'll be alright I promise'
Amber lifted up duo's head so their eyes met in a loving gaze then the kissed and hugged.

Within a week everything was normal apart from duo's emptiness.
He felt so lost and alone he still went to the hanger at night but Heero wasn't there, the only person who talked to him was Quatra the others took heero's opinon as their own.
'I don't know what to do Quatra I'm lost I feel really alone'
'Everyone wants you back but heero is like really stubborn he refuses to let you come back'
'Thanks anyway I've gotta go see Amber'
'You truly love her don't you'
'More than I can say in words'

Duo ran down the high street and ran into the usual dinner were he saw amber gazing at him as if they hadn't seen each other for days. That was a good thing about amber no matter how she's feeling she always greeted you as if you'd been gone for a life time. They embraced each other and kissed for a while until the dinner was empty then they left, leaving duo still with a heavy heart.

***************************4 months later.


'FOR GODSAKE HEERO I'VE HAD ENOUGH!'
'HE STARTED THIS, AND YOUR WITH HIM'
'YES'
'YOU STUPID......'
'DON'T YOU DARE, YOU SHOULD BE MORE OF A MAN TO SAY SORRY'
'IT WAS HIS FAULT'
'NO YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO LOOSE THE LITTLE DUO THAT HE ONCE WAS, YOU THINK OF HIM AS A BROTHER NOT A FRIEND'
'FINE I'LL SAY SORRY GOD WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!1'

Heero slammed the door shut and sarah smiled to herself.

Heero pulled up outside the hanger he hesitated but continued to walk in.
To Heero's surprise he didn't hear duo laughing and joking he just saw a sad depressed looking duo working on his gundam he even saw three single tears trickle down his cheek.
'Duo I wanna talk to you'
'Men really thought you hated my ass'
'I'm......I.......I'M SORRY'
'You are?'
'Yes I was an idiot you are allowd a love life I just guess I wanted to protect you like a brother would'
'You think of me as a brother' Duo whispered then began to cry.
'Duo please I'm sorry I know you're upset........'
'UPSET I'M EVERYTHING BUT THAT I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY'
Heero was strangled by a hug so tight it was more like a bear hug.

MEANWHILE--------------

'Daddy I'm home'
'Oh hello princess can I talk to you about Duo'
'Yeah sure'

The two went and sat down in the dinning room.
'I have some news'
'So do I it is such pleasent news but Duo doesn't know yet so........
'PLEASE PRINCESS DON'T MAKE THIS ANY HARDER'
'Daddy what is it is something wrong with Duo?'
'No it involves both of you'

Amber rubbed her tummy gently and signed with a worried look on her face.......