Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Love in the Basement ❯ Pt. 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Love in the Basement pt. 7/14

Author: DamnVespa

Pairings: 2X1, and a little 3X4 and 5XS

Warnings: Heero will probably be a little OOC.

Disclaimer: I don't own GW

"Duo, please?"

"No Heero, it's wrong. We can do this again when you're better, but not right now."

Heero pouted. Duo reached over and grabbed the shampoo but realized he needed to get Heero's hair wet first. He looked for a cup nearby but didn't see one. So he physically moved Heero closer to the spout and started to lean him back. Heero forgot all about what had happened when Duo started to lean him back. He grabbed onto Duo's arm scared of what was happening.

"Heero you need to lie back so I can wash your hair. Don't worry I won't let you drown. Just hold on and close your eyes."

Duo tipped him back and moved one hand to make sure Heero's hair was thoroughly wet. He sat Heero back up and started to soap up Heero's hair. Heero held on to Duo the whole time and kept his eyes closed like Duo said to. He cried out when felt himself being tilted down again and held on to Duo harder. Duo made sure all the soap was out of his hair before tilting him back up again. He did it again to put the conditioner in. Heero kept his eyes closed the whole time too scared to open them.

"I'm done Heero. You can open your eyes now."

Heero opened his eyes and looked around. He slowly let go of Duo and looked down at the water as it swirled down the drain. He stared at the water funnel that formed as the water went down the drain. He put his finger into it to see what it felt like. He glared at the water when the funnel dissipated. He took his finger back out of the water and smiled when the water funnel was formed again. He did this a couple of times until there was no more water. He looked up to see Duo watching him. Duo just shook his head and helped him out of the tub. Heero stood in the bathtub while Duo grabbed the towels and started to dry him.

"Now don't go anywhere."

Duo moved to the toilet seat and found the clothes Quatre had left. He turned back to Heero see him still standing in the bathtub looking at the designs on the wall. He took Heero's arm and helped him out of the bathtub. He grabbed the clothes and proceeded to help him dress. Once he was done he looked Heero up and down to see if it fit right. Heero was now dressed in a white t-shirt, with blue jeans.

Duo took Heero by the hand and was leading him out of the bathroom when he was forced to stop. Heero had stopped and was glaring at the mirror above the sink. To Heero he saw someone else in the room holding his Duo. He was glaring at the person hoping he would let go. Duo tugged on Heero and when Heero looked at him he was shocked. There were two Duo's. He looked at Duo and then the reflection and back again. He didn't understand. He put his hand up to touch the other Duo when he saw that other person do the same. He stopped and the other stopped as well. He waved his hand and so did the other. He kept doing this but couldn't understand and looked to Duo for help.

"It's a mirror Heero. That is just your reflection. See this is me and that is you."

"Me?"

"Yep, this is what you look like. Mirrors help us see ourselves."

Heero looked back at the mirror image of himself. He leaned closer to get a better look. He stood there entranced by the image for several minutes before Duo took him by the hand and led him out of the bathroom.

"We can look at the mirror later Heero. Let's see if the others have returned yet?"

When they got to the living room they didn't see anyone and figured they haven't gotten back yet. So Duo took him over to the couch and sat down. He picked up the remote and turned on the TV. The moment the TV turned on Heero was glued to it. Heero's jaw was dropped in shock.

"It's called Television. We use this, the remote control, to turn the channels."

"Can I hold it?"

"Sure."

Duo relinquished the remote control to Heero. Heero picked it up and looked at it.

"This is the button you push if you want to change channels. See."

Heero looked at the button and pushed it and when he looked at the screen there was something different on. He did this repeatedly until it gave Duo a headache.

"Heero stop flipping so fast. It's giving me a headache."

"Headache?"

"It's when your head hurts."

Heero immediately stopped and threw down the remote. He didn't know it would hurt Duo.

"I'm sorry Duo. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's okay Heero. It doesn't hurt that much. I know you didn't mean to."

At that moment Trowa, Quatre, Wufei, and Sally came through the door with dinner. Wufei looked into the living room to see Heero and Duo on the couch and the TV on.

"Already filling his mind with filth, Maxwell."

Duo stuck out his tongue at Wufei and decided not to tell the others what happened in the bathroom. Wufei picked up the remote to change the channel when it was smacked out of his hand. He looked over at Heero who was glaring angrily at him.

"Don't touch it. It hurt Duo."

"What? Maxwell explain."

"I turned on the TV and showed Heero what it did and he started to flip the channels. It just gave me a little headache. He didn't know what a headache was so I explained to him that it's when your head hurts."

Wufei just nodded and walked over to the TV screen to turn it off. Trowa and Quatre were at the table spreading out the Chinese food they had picked up for dinner. Quatre and Trowa sat down in seats, as did Heero and Duo. Wufei and Sally ate on the couch.

TBC