Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Love Letters and Hate Mail ❯ Exploration B ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own GW, etc… I don't own "Exploration B" by Poe etc… not making money etc…

Warnings: drama/angst… shonen ai… songfic… more angst…

A/N: An entire series of songfic letters will follow this phone message. The letters tell the story for themselves. A few of the lyrics have been changed for story purposes. Let me know what you think.

blah = lyrics

Exploration B

By Solanum Dulcamara

(Telephone ringing) Hello. Nobody's home. Leave a message after the beep and somebody will get back to you.

Hello… Trowa? This'll be quick.

I thought you should know Quatre died today.

I just wanted to say how I felt. I thought I should tell you that I died tonight.

He closed his eyes and left here at 12:03

When Duo showed up at my door, I knew that all of my worst nightmares had finally come true. I knew and it was painful… not the death of a war hero nor the peaceful passing that people hope for.

He sends his love

I never got the chance to tell you that I love you. But I can't love you the way you need to be loved.

He wanted you to know he's not holding a grudge,

And I knew that I could never hold you and I wouldn't be in your hopes and dreams. I always knew, but I finally saw the truth materializing and I was shattered by gut-wrenching heartache. But I should have seen it coming. I should've been prepared.

And if you are you should let go.


You can go into the world with a clear conscience.

Are you there?

Are you already gone?

Trowa? Pick up…


No… don't… Just… enjoy the world, you deserve it.