Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Magic ❯ Chapter 6

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Magic (Pending Title)
 
Genre: Magic, Comedy, language, maybe some angst, romance, drama, cuteness, self insertion, violence, snobby people-bashing (Relena included), teacher-bashing, wow this list is long-ness……
 
Rating: Possible R-ness. I haven't decided.
 
Summary: This is kind of like a Harry Potter crossover, but its not. The boys are attending a magical school full of wacky teachers and rooms.
 
Pairing: Odin x OC, eventual (takes forever) 1x2, 3x4, 5x6, 13xOC, SxOC I'll think of more when the time arises.
 
Rose Fury: Aww, poor Fury-chan! *bawls like a baby though she has no clue how sun burn really feels* *sniffles* Thank you for the review and I'll have to bring Duo in to cheer you up. Not in this chap though or at least I don't think so. I sort of think this up as I type. *gives you Zech plushie*
 
Bombayoni: *runs away cackling like the mad fanfic writer she is* You'll never catch me! Never! Their mine all….EEP! Here take them! And don't forget Wufei!! *gives you a not so innocent Wufei plushie* Thank you for the review!!
 
Chapter 6:
 
The `final' shop Heero was taken looked to be nothing more than your normal Wal-Mart like store. There was a section for clothing and a section for supplies followed by another for food.
 
The floor was a speckled white linoleum and the walls were glazed white bricks. The ceiling went on endlessly.
 
“So, what do we look for first?” Keumi said thoughtfully. Her eyes lit up at the sight of a two for one sell on denims and t-shirts. Heero just didn't have enough casual clothes for her liking. “Come on, Hee-dear, let's get you some clothes!” Before the teen could protest, he was being half dragged in the direction of the big yellow sign of doom.
 
Odin shook his head ruefully. He would have to leave Heero alone with his mother for the moment. He would have to go get the `necessary' supplies.
 
“Mom, we don't need to buy every jean in the store.” Heero grumbled impatiently. In the seconds that they had left he had been given at least thirteen different jeans and twice as many shirts. Despite his best reasoning he could say no to his mother when she did the `kicked puppy' look.
 
He heard a polite chuckle over to his left. He fought the urge to blush as he turned to see who was there.
 
A tawny haired man smiled back at him. “I see that you're not in any need of assistance.” The man bowed politely. He was dressed in a blue button down shirt with several different gold metals along the left of his chest. “If you need anything, I am Trieze Kushrenada.”
 
“Trieze?” Keumi asked from a rack of t-shirts. “From high school?” The Japanese woman, who seemed to know everyone, smiled widely. “You were on the football team with Odin!”
 
Trieze's eyes lit up as well. “Keumi? Well, you are still as radiant as you were back than.” The sales clerk took long strides towards the mid aged mother and swept in a deep bow. The two shared a look that had an undercurrent of something more.
 
“You still spoil me after we parted ways so long ago.” Keumi swooned. Trieze straightened and smiled down at the woman.
 
“Yes, even after both of us are married happily.” He said almost wistfully.
 
“Married? You too? Where is the lucky person?”
 
Heero raised an eyebrow at the fact his mother purposely didn't say a gender. He shifted momentarily to relieve the thirty-odd pounds of jean and cotton in his arms.
 
“Well, I don't know where he is but he's around. I'll introduce you to him when I find him.”
 
There were too many `he's' and `him's' in the statement to not see what Trieze was insinuating. He was with a man.
 
“Brilliant! You can come with Helen and me when we have a little outing tonight.”
 
“I'm not sure if he'll come. He's a student at the school.” Upon seeing Keumi's stricken face, Trieze elaborated. “He's more like a student teacher around his early twenties.”
 
“Oh, for a moment I might have mistaken you for a cradle robber.” Keumi teased. Trieze blushed and ducked his head. “Well, Heero go try on your clothes on.”
 
Heero obeyed accordingly. How did he get into this mess again? He would have to get on his dad about leaving him at the mercy of his mother during a sale. He grumbled some words to himself about the older man and his traitorous `pet' as he slipped the black pair of jeans on.
 
Somewhere in the notebook section, Odin sneezed along with Wing Zero. The two looked skeptically at each other then shrugged.
 
Heero looked at himself in the mirror. The jeans his mother had picked out were a little snug fitting but didn't restrict his movements. They rode low on his hips and showed off the curve of his ass.
 
The t-shirt came half an inch short to the waist band of his pants. It was white with short sleeve. It too fit snuggly around his lithe figure. Both material were impossibly light though, as if he were naked instead of wearing a full outfit.
 
He sighed and stepped out of small changing room. When he did, there was a third person talking with his mother.
 
He was around his size with a narrower build and slender legs. He had unruly silver bangs that went back into a long spiked ponytail.
 
“Ah, Heero, come meet Raven.” Keumi waved him over. “He's going to be teaching one of your classes.”
 
“Student teaching.” The youth corrected. “I'll be showing you a few creatures both wild and tamed. Stuff like unicorns, griffons, and others.”
 
Heero listened carefully. He heard about the creatures mention but had grown up with them in fairy tail books. He also took the time to take in the newcomer.
 
Raven was in his early twenties with sea green eyes. Those eyes darted around almost nervously and his legs twitched every now and then as if he wanted to run. There was something up with him but he didn't know what yet.
 
“I look forward to speaking again.” Raven started to quickly excuse himself when Trieze caught him by his upper arm. Heero didn't miss the startled look the younger man gave the other.
 
“Are you alright.”
 
Raven looked at Keumi then Heero then back to his lover. “Yes.” He whispered. His eyes told otherwise. Trieze took the hint the released him.
 
“What's wrong with him. Is he ill?” Keumi questioned worriedly.
 
“He's a little antsy that's all.”
 
//Yeah right// Heero thought.
 
 
 
 
TBC……
 
A/N: I was going to pair Trieze with Talim but why not bring out more of my OC's? Yes, there's something wrong with Rav-chan. I know what it is but I'm not telling until later. This might turn into a little series of adventures. Anywho, review and I shall post more.