Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Magic ❯ Chapter 9

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Magic (Pending Title)
 
Genre: Magic, Comedy, language, maybe some angst, romance, drama, cuteness, self insertion, violence, snobby people-bashing (Relena included), teacher-bashing, wow this list is long-ness……
 
Rating: Possible R-ness. I haven't decided.
 
Summary: This is kind of like a Harry Potter crossover, but its not. The boys are attending a magical school full of wacky teachers and rooms.
 
Pairing: Odin x OC, eventual (takes forever) 1x2, 3x4, 5x6, 13xOC, SxOC I'll think of more when the time arises.
 
Rose Fury: Why not? You and Libby-chan make a great team! My email is Nitaboo88@aol.com. Send me a description of yourself (hair style, color, eyes, skin tone, etc) your personality and you'll be added as well. Oh, and your real name/nickname. Either on would be good unless you wan them to call you Rose Fury throughout the fic.
 
Bombayoni: Hey! I got your description and now you're officially part of this fic. One question, do you want to be paired with anyone or just ogle, flirt, and/or tease people? That is sort of personal isn't it? You could email me the answer.
 
 
Chapter 9:
 
“This way.” Wufei said as he narrowed his eyes at the teen. He walked them down the hall in silence until Keumi decided to break it.
 
“So what is Zech?” She asked curiously.
 
“A sprite.” The Chinese man said. He craned his head for a moment to see the woman's reaction. She nodded and they fell into a comfortable silence again.
 
Heero's mind raced over the answer however. Sprites were always the cute little element controllers in the fairy tales. Zech didn't look cute at all. More like a sex god.
 
The sudden movement ahead of them bought the group to a sudden halt. Silver glinted in the moonlight from the mirror to the back. A silhouette was visible.
 
“Light.” Wufei said quickly. Light filled the halls obediently to reveal the mystery person.
 
A girl stood before them. She stared back at them with golden speckled pale blue eyes. The silver in her left eyebrow, and ears (one in the cartilage and each earlobe) sparkled in the warm light of the candles on the wall.
 
She had a punk style haircut that sent her dark brown hair every which way while still looking attractive on her. She wore a Linkin Park t-shirt that had one of the sleeves rolled up to reveal a fire tribal sign tattoo on her upper arm.
 
“Libby?” Wufei said in aggravation. “Do you ever use the front door?”
 
Libby only grinned ruefully at the Chinese clerk. Her speckled blue eyes sparkled with amusement. “Nah,” She said with a shrug. “That would be too normal of me.” She waved her hand to the family of three. The leather studded leather cuff on her wrist winked at them. “Hi, name's Libby.”
 
Wufei sighed and pointed to the door to the luggage girl's left. “That is their room.” He said before spinning on his heels. He mumbled something about hentai female Goths and stalked off to meet his lover in their office.
 
Libby beamed a welcoming grin.
 
Heero mentally wondered if the girl knew Nita. They seemed like they would get along nicely.
 
“And this is your suite.” She chirped and opened the door. “Lights please.”
 
Like before, light revealed everything inside. There were two large beds, a desk, a table, and a nightstand. Small flames danced in mid air in each corner of the room. There were no candles in sight. It didn't look too special.
 
“Now, this is supposed to be a suite,” Libby scowled at the room. “act like it.”
 
Things started to move at the command. A big screen television squeezed from an impossibly small drawer and floated to sit before a leather sofa that appeared from nowhere. The beds moved to leave a large space in the floor where the carpet pulled back to reveal a see through glass that showed fishes below. Fancy curtains grew over the sole window across from the door and the paint on the wall bled into a warm peach color.
 
“Better, enjoy your stay.” With that, the girl skipped off leaving the three to stare in amazement.
 
“Well, they didn't have these when I was a little girl.” Keumi said. She looked around for their suitcases. Wufei hadn't put them inside, not to her knowledge anyways. She peeked inside the rooms when she didn't see any of the bags in the hall. There they were sitting in a neat pile on their respective beds.
 
“Now this is room service.” Odin said. He walked inside. “I wouldn't mind to have a fluffier carpet though. Upon his request, the carpet slipped from under his feet to be replaced with a fluffy white one. “Uh…thanks.”
 
Heero walked over to his bed. “How about some privacy from those two?” He mumbled. He heard the room shift again. The large balcony window began to split into two and a piece of wall began to grow and split the room.
 
Once everything settled, there were two separate suites.
 
“Heero!” Keumi walked over to lean over the balcony rail. Heero met her on his own balcony. “Goodnight.”
 
“Oyasumi.”
 
Just as the two went back into their rooms, a large silver wolf landed soundlessly onto the balcony. Its razor sharp claws clicked softly against the wooden surface as it sniffed at one door then jumped to the next one.
 
There.
 
Without a sound, the beast reared to stand on its hind legs. With humanlike hands, it opened the balcony window and opened it.
 
TBC……
 
A/N: *GRIN* You don't know how much fun I'm having writing this. I warn you that this will not turn into a werewolf fic thing. This is just a little `incident' if you will that will lead to another adventure for later….that is…if I don't change the plot. Yeah I actually have a plot. Go me!