Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Magic ❯ Chapter 10

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Magic (Pending Title)
 
Genre: Magic, Comedy, language, maybe some angst, romance, drama, cuteness, self insertion, violence, snobby people-bashing (Relena included), teacher-bashing, wow this list is long-ness……
 
Rating: Possible R-ness. I haven't decided.
 
Summary: This is kind of like a Harry Potter crossover, but its not. The boys are attending a magical school full of wacky teachers and rooms.
 
Pairing: Odin x OC, eventual (takes forever) 1x2, 3x4, 5x6, 13xOC, SxOC I'll think of more when the time arises.
 
Bombayoni: Yeah, if I can't I'll make an OC with Trowa and Quatre's personality. Hope you don't mind. It's not that I don't want to write you with them or anything. I'm just sort of drawing a blank when I think of how I'm going to get you three together……….*looks at the very long blank floating in the air* I hope you don't mind. We're still friends right?
 
D_K joy: Hey! I'm glad that you like it and you reviewed…..twice! I would give you a clue but that would give it away. It's really easy if you pay attention to the details and link it to the people that have been introduced so far. Well, let me stop before I give away something. Thank you for reviewing (twice) and giving me the 10-10 rating (twice).
 
Rose Fury: Yup, I got and wow! You did a pretty good job with the description. You're not short….well, you're only shorter than me by two inches. Oh, what the hell, we're both short. 15+? That's young but I'll make it work. I got your other reply too. 1-4 and Talim….::grin:: I'm sure Tal will be more than happy to flirt back.
 
Chapter 11:
 
The walk to school was shorter than Heero thought it would be. They had cut through a few alleys with Nita in the lead and obviously navigating the way. At one point they had loss sight of her but could still hear her voice echoing off the walls. Minutes later, she reappeared at the end of the passage way.
 
The other girls didn't say anything or panic after her momentary disappearance giving the Japanese teen the impression that she did that often.
 
The school building was huge. Eight side walks lead from different directions to form a star with a fountain in the middle. Sitting above the fancy water fixture was a large statue of a guy that looked like Merlin from the story book.
 
“Hey, come on, we still have to find Kage!” Libby called his attention back. He raised an eyebrow at the new name. “You're cute when you do that.” The teen said with a wink. She was rewarded with a light blush from the stoic teen.
 
“Kage! Over here!” Nita called to a girl in the distance. The call was followed by a very animated wave of her arms.
 
The girl they called `Kage' was at least five foot two. She had waist length dark brown hair with chocolate brown highlights here and there. From where Heero stood he could see that she had almond shaped blue-grey eyes. A pair of gold hoop sparkled in each ear while a silver barbell winked from her left ear.
 
The girl sprinted towards them with a wide grin on her face. She was wearing a pair of blue jeans torn at the knees and a red shirt with words done in dark red letters said 'Reality is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.'
 
“Hi! God this summer was long as hell. Oh, hi, I'm Kelsea” Heero's hand taken and squeezed quickly by the new addition. Friendly blue-grey eyes with bits of silver stared at him.
 
“This is Heero. He don't talk much.” Nita said with a pout.
 
“Doesn't talk much.” A silky voice said from behind her. Nita's eyes lit up visibly although she tensed. She spun on her feet to stare up a pair of `boys'.
 
Both had a short platinum blonde cut and pale blue-green eyes with black flecks. They were just as tall as Zech from what Heero remembered of the sprite. One was dressed in a pair of baggy khakis and an even baggier white button up. His eyes were slightly darker but not noticeable.
 
“You ain't a English teacher, Naima.” The shorter girl said with a rebellious glint. “This is Naima, she likes to correct my speech.”
 
Naima shrugged. The movement caused the silver bracelets on her wrists to chime softly. She stepped forward and held out her hand to Heero.
 
Heero was still trying to see how Naima was a girl as he took her hand. He shrugged and decided to give up before he gave himself a headache.
 
The other boy wore a pair of black slacks. They were as baggy as the other teen's but didn't cling to his body as much. He wore a short sleeve white button up and a leather cuff on his right wrist.
 
“And this is Kyle.” Libby introduced him.
 
Kyle nodded and smiled slightly. Heero returned the gesture.
 
“Now, let's give a little background information, shall we?” Nita said as she clasped her hands together. Kelsea was the first to start.
 
“My name is Kelsea or Kage either one is good. I'm fifteen but I'll be sixteen by the end of the month. I like to draw and to sing and I have a bad temper. I don't blow up right away. I like to marinate in my anger for a little. I like to flirt and that can range from suggestive comments and groping so watch out tight ass. Oh, and I don't like silence. I usually say some word I made up to make people laugh or look at me weird.”
 
Heero nodded. He was impressed so far. The only person he knew that could say that much in one sentence was his mom when she was really excited.
 
“Naima, Kyle, Tania are very *very* quiet but Kyle can be a mother hen sometimes. He's also empathic.” Sally gave the short description and began on her own. “I'm a little too serious sometimes so let me know when I'm being a tightass. I'm more to myself unless I'm talking to Tania about something.”
 
“My name's Libby.” Libby bounced up and pointed to herself with a thumb. “I'm a hentai goth and I'm very flirty. I'm not going to tell you much else because that would ruin the surprise.”
 
“My turn! I'm Nita. I have a very hyperactive streak, very bad temper, very bad mouth, I'm bi-racial, bi-lingual, bipolar…..” She paused to see if she missed anything.

”Bisexual.” Naima helped her along.
 
“That too…..I like to draw, write, listen to music, blow things up, cause fires, cause trouble and a whole bunch of other stuff.”
 
“Duo usually keeps her in line though.” Tania said simply. With her word limit passed for the day, she turned to stare out at the groups of students accumulating around them.
 
“Yeah and Talim.” Libby added.

Nita huffed. “I'm not that bad.”
 
A loud gong like sound vibrated through the campus.
 
“And so the classes begin.” Libby groaned as if she was going to her own execution. Nita and Kage kindly began to hum the funeral tune as they walked behind her. Heero followed in the back with the people he had deemed `normal' for the moment.
 
 
TBC……
 
A/N: Okay, this chap was a little informational as far as introducing Heero's friends. Well, the female and one guy majority of them. Chances are more OC's will be showing up. You can't have a school without some preppy snot nosed people in it. That would make life far to enjoyable.