Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Magic ❯ Chapter 11

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Magic (Pending Title)
 
Genre: Magic, Comedy, language, maybe some angst, romance, drama, cuteness, self insertion, violence, snobby people-bashing (Relena included), teacher-bashing, wow this list is long-ness……
 
Rating: Possible R-ness. I haven't decided.
 
Summary: This is kind of like a Harry Potter crossover, but its not. The boys are attending a magical school full of wacky teachers and rooms.
 
Pairing: Odin x OC, eventual (takes forever) 1x2, 3x4, 5x6, 13xOC, SxOC I'll think of more when the time arises.
 
Bombayoni: HI! ::grin:: I got your guy so look out for him. I hope I got him right from how described him. Let me know! Thank you for reviewing too!
 
Rose Fury: Alright, nature, rain, tree climbing….wow, you sound kind of like me. I haven't climbed a tree since I was five and fell out of one. Ain't life wonderful? ::grin:: Oh, thank you for the OC's. All credit goes to you though. I apologize in advance for any and all torture I put Hiroshi through. Gonna make those eyes change colors…..a lot.
 
A/N: Okay! This is in advance and I'll probably say it again. The following new people are OC's my darling reviewers were nice enough to come up with and let me borrow. They aren't mine so don't ask me to borrow them. Ask Libby-chan and Kage-chan. Oh and one of the guys is a real person. I'm not telling which one though. If you know, you know.
 
Chapter 11:
 
Heero walked with the new groups of acquaintances despite the voice in his head that yelled for him to run away….far away. It wasn't the group entirely, just the three walking in front of him. Nita, Libby, and Kage were currently rambling about random things when the hazel eyed member of the group spotted someone.
 
“JUSTIN!!”
 
The boy being called cringed at the megaphone greeting. He had short dark red hair with a matching goatee. His eyes were the same shade of hazel-green as Nita's with a natural warm glow.
 
From the distance, Heero could see that he was at least five foot six and was wearing all black Sean John clothing. The half Irish teen turned and smiled at the waving girl before walking over.
 
“Hi…uh….Libby, could I talk to you for a minute?”
 
Libby looked around her circle of friends with a confused look marring her face. Only one person didn't meet her gaze, Nita. She gave the girl a `what did you do' glare before walking with his long term friend.
 
“Uh, Libby, I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me.” There it was. Short, sweet and to the point leaving the hentai goth at a loss of words.
 
“We've been friends for years, what bought this up?” She said unbelievingly.
 
Justin shrugged and stuffed his hands in his pockets. The decent sized gauges in both his ears shifted slightly. “Just decided to give it a try. So what's your answer?”
 
“Hell yeah!” Libby grinned widely and gave the boy a bear hug equipped with picking him up from the ground and twirling him around.
 
Justin chuckled as he was placed back on the ground. “So, I'll see you later right?” Libby nodded and waved as the teen left for the main hall. She walked back to the group with a dazed smile one her face. Life was good.
 
Nita grinned discreetly and began to scan the area for her next victim. She was bought back by the glare set in her direction. “What?!” She said uneasily.
 
“What did you tell him?” Libby growled and took a threatening step forward.
 
“I didn't tell him anything. I….hinted.” Nita slowly began to inch back. The two broke into an all out sprint down the hall. “What is your problem? He asked you out didn't he?”
 
“It makes God cry to see your pain…..LET HIM SEE IT!!” Libby shouted.
 
“Like hell!”
 
“Tell me what you `hinted'!”
 
“See the truth is, if you slit my throat, with my last breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt!”
 
“Stop using my quotes!”
 
Nita took a full u-turn and began running back up the hall. “Someone help me!” She squealed and hid behind Heero. Heero blinked owlishly as he was placed between two girls, one promising pain and the other grinning like an idiot.
 
“So damn smexy!” Everyone looked towards Kage slowly. The younger member only grinned in the direction of the redhead talking…well shrinking away from the school president and bitch extraordinaire.
 
“Talim! Get away from that skeezer!” Nita bellowed and came to the boy's rescue.
 
The boy was around the other girl's height with an almost curvy build. He was dressed in a simple black t-shirt that had `Hell Spawn' written in big flaming letters. He wore a pair of baggy cut off jeans and simple black sandals.
 
“Hey, Nita!” Talim squeezed from between the wall and his current molester and stood beside his friend.
 
“Oh….look what the cat dragged in.” The girl said. She was as tall as Sally with a busty build to her. She reeked preppy and sadidy all over. Her hair was loose and brushed just at the middle of her waist. Icy blue eyes clashed with fiery hazel. “A group of freaks.”
 
“Eat a dick, Relena.” Nita shot back. Relena sputtered at the not so subtle vulgar statement.
 
“That could get you suspended.”
 
“Go lick a clit, bitch.”
 
“Don't fuckin' cuss 'cause that shit ain't cool!” Libby said suddenly. Nita pouted for a minute before something dawned on her.
 
“Hey you cussed!” She said accusingly. The hentai goth only looked back at her calmly.
 
“34 muscles to frown, but only 4 to stick up my middle finger and tell 'em to bite me.”
 
“Ah…” Nita nodded as if all the answers to life had just been explained.
 
“You guys are insane.” Relena said as she inched away.
 
“Everyone is no more than a step from insanity at all times. Some are just closer to it than others.”
 
The preppy blonde snorted and made a hasty retreat to somewhere far away. Nita grinned ruefully at the retreating figure's back.
 
“I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.”
 
“Di-dl-lee-dee.” Libby and Kage joined in. “There they are standing in a row.”
 
“Big ones, small ones….some the size of heads….HIROSHI!!!!” The song was drawn to an abrupt stop as the hazel eyed psycho caught sight of yet another victim.
 
Hiroshi was an almost twin to Talim. He had bright red hair just pass his shoulders and shaggy bangs that tend to get in his eyes. His eyes were an expressive silvery-orange. He stood at five foot four but still managed to be taller than Nita even while bare footed. Speaking of which, the teen was bare footed.
 
He had two white fox ears at the top of his head and a long tail with a bright red tip. He was wearing a chain choker with a lock on it, a pair of faded jeans and a gray shirt that in purple letters said "Save your breath. I'm allergic to bullshit.”
 
Nita ran up to him up to him and jumped as she was two feet away. Hiroshi caught her easily but tensed when she wrapped her legs around his waist.
 
Heero narrowed his eyes slightly to see if his eyes had played tricks on him. He could've sworn the new kid's eyes were orange-silver and not blue silver.
 
“Hiro-chan, Libby tried to kill me!” Nita cried.
 
“You're so melodramatic.” Libby sighed.
 
TBC……
 
A/N: Okay, I think I didn't pay much attention to Kage and the others. I'll make up for that in the next chap. It was a little pointless but hey, they all can't be action, lemon, etc filled. Review! Oh, all quotes were provided by Bombayoni! Thank you, chica!!!