Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Magic ❯ Chapter 12

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Magic (Pending Title) 
Genre: Magic, Comedy, language, maybe some angst, romance, drama, cuteness, self insertion, violence, snobby people-bashing (Relena included), teacher-bashing, wow this list is long-ness…… 
Rating: Possible R-ness. I haven't decided. 
Summary: This is kind of like a Harry Potter crossover, but its not. The boys are attending a magical school full of wacky teachers and rooms.  
Pairing: Odin x OC, eventual (takes forever) 1x2, 3x4, 5x6, 13xOC, SxOC I'll think of more when the time arises.  
Bombayoni: You're welcome! :-p ::grin:: I love my job. Anyways, I am still not telling when Duo's comin in. It's a surprise! 
Rose Fury: I'm sorry about not paying attention to you. I think I did a good job making it up to you in this fic. Hope you like. 
ALL HAIL MY NEW BETA/MUSE TYPE PERSON!!!! BOMBAYONI!!
She helps me think up a lot of things to go in this fic and she betas too!! 
Chapter 12: 
“You're so melodramatic.” Libby sighed. 
Nita pouted and hopped down. “Hey, we'll meet you in the auditorium when you're finishing pitching your tent.(1)” 
Hiroshi nodded meekly and turned to leave. 
Heero blinked…and blinked again but couldn't catch up on what had just happened. The feel of a body crashing into him bought him back to reality, or close to it. He turned to glare at a sneering jock. 
“When dealing with bullies, we should never negotiate out of fear nor should we fear to negotiate.(2-a)” Libby said holding up two peace signs. 
“Yeah, but mama said knock you out.(2-b)” Nita drawled. She ran up to the jock and tapped him on the shoulder. “Hi, you bumped into my friend and I think you owe him an apology.” 
“Get away from me freak.” 
The friendly demeanor remained firmly in place as the smaller teen reared back and crashed her fist into the jock's face. She turned and rejoined her friends as the jock fell to the ground unconscious. 
“We're off to see the wizard…the wonderful wizard of OZ.” 
The group of friends continued towards the auditorium as the three nutcases sung the song's chorus up until the endless `becauses' over and over (mainly because they didn't know the rest of it). 
“Talim! Give me a piggy back ride.” Kage squealed and doubled back. Before the boy could protest his back was boarded by the hyperactive girl. He grunted and looped his arms back to hold her up. 
“Ms. Kelsea, please, get off of Mr. Isogowa's back.” An irritatingly nasal voice commanded. The girl in question winced slightly at the use of her real name. A lanky dark dressed woman scowled at the whole group before settling back on the student. 
“Meepits.” Kage said with a pout. She felt Talim shift but didn't release her so she could get down. 
“She hurt her ankle, Ms. Govenchooff.” The green eyed boy explained. He wasn't in to lying but it was true. Kage had hurt her ankle….two years ago. “She wants to go to the auditorium before she goes to the nurse.” 
The beak nosed woman turned her thin lips up in a contemplating frown and relented. “I will expect her on her own two feet the next time I see you.” 
“Yes, ma'am.”  
“Holy freakin' crap!” Kage shouted suddenly. She pointed a shaky finger to yet another gothly dressed person. He was currently talking to an almost Heero look alike. He had midnight black hair that was the same length and style as Heero's and emerald eyes that became darker as you moved further from his pupil. “Taru!!” She squirmed and bucked on Talim's back until it sent both of them to the floor. They groaned and slowly rolled to their feet. 
The nicely tanned Taru turned. With the full view of his face Heero could see that he had a hoop piercing like Chester's from Linkin Park. What looked to be a vampire bite on his neck was the only other mark on him. 
He was dressed in a pair of patch work jeans torn at the knees and a black shirt with two scantly clad wrestling fairies on it. He grinned and waved at the two before walking over. His friend followed as well. 
The shorter boy was Arabian with blonde hair and aquamarine eyes. He looked much like an angel but the image was tarnished by the `Bite Me' black t-shirt. He wore khaki colored cargo shorts that brushed pass his shins. 
“Who's your buddy? He's smexy.” Kage looked the boy up and down.  
“This is Quatre, he's a freshman here.” 
Quatre blushed as the other girls set to looking him over. “Hello.” He said hesitantly. 
“I'm cornfuzzled….” The girl said suddenly. Everyone gave her an `about what?' look. “Where's Duo?” For once everything was quiet within their group.  
“Um….I saw him a while ago…” Kyle cuffed his chin in his hand as he thought. “…he said something about Shinigami getting gum in his fur.” 
“Arghhh! He better get his smexy ass here soon!” 
“Calm down.” Naima spoke up and placed a comforting hand on the girl's shoulder. “I'm sure….” Using her superior height, she spotted a darkly clad student pushing his way through the masses. “Here comes Trowa.” 
“Me and Tania will see you in the auditorium. My feet hurt.” Sally said and walked off. “Say hi to Trowa for me.” Just as she left, Trowa broke through a stubborn group of preps. He ignored their glares coolly. A shorter boy followed soon after, only to disappear into a cloud of smoke. Heero's eyes widened slightly. 
The uni-banged boy nodded his greeting to everyone before taking his spot next to Naima. His eyes slowly found their way to Quatre. No one noticed how his eyes lingered an extra minute longer before continuing. “Have I missed anything?” 
“No. We met Heero here, Nita knocked out another jock and made Relena flustered, Libby and Justin are going out now and, oh, I'm having Talim's baby.” Kelsea said quickly. She grinned as the indifferent teen. Talim only looked at her blankly with a raised eyebrow. 
“You're insane.” 
“I may be legally insane but I'm still smarter than you.” She said and stuck out her tongue. 
“I guess I'll give Tal the talk now then.” Keitaru turned and stared the ex-street punk in the eyes. “You hurt her, you'll end up in a tree, naked and neutered like the last guy.” He then turned and covered up Kelsea eyes which were trying to see the picture on his shirt. 
“Meepits! I'm sixteen; I'm old enough to see the shirt now, Taru!” The youth whined loudly. 
“When you're older than I am, you can see the shirt.” 
Heero could feel himself smiling at the students. Maybe they wouldn't be bad to hang out with them for the year.


”Heero” Trowa nodded a greeting to the Japanese teen. 
“Great you guys already met. Let's go to the auditorium.” Libby pointed down the hall. 
“Wrong way, Einstein.” Kage said and turned the girl around. Together, they made their way to the lecture and scheduling set up for the year.  
Kage was sent to sit back up straight in her chair for the fifth time. After some planning with the others, they all headed to the auditorium like the good students they were. Well, Talim had to drag her in by her ankles but it was the thought that counted. 
She looked over the small group of students. Hiroshi was sitting beside Nita and sneaking looks at her. Said girl looked like she was about to commit homicide on the jock currently tossing paper wads at her, and missing (thank god). Beside her was Quatre who was sneaking looks at Trowa who was sitting beside him. Beside Trowa was Taru who was glaring at the preppy girl trying to flirt with him in the row in front of him.  
The girl was sent back to her seat when Talim, who was sitting beside Taru, planted a wet kiss on the boy's lips before glaring and dozing off again in his seat. Libby was sitting beside Justin who had his head pillowed in her lap and was taking up three seats he was using as a bed. 
Heero was left to sit beside Kage. He was currently on the receiving end of none stop goo-goo eyes coming from Relena. “Why does she keep batting her eyes at me?” 
Kage looked up from her engaging conversation with an empty seat. “She must have something in her eye.” She pulled out a purple and gold wand and flicked it. At the same time a large bubble of water formed and popped over the preppy blonde's head. 
Relena shriek indignantly. “What the hell is your problem?!” 
“Should I point some things out or leave it be?” Libby looked at Kage. The girl shrugged and gave the go ahead motion. “Relena, a stupid person's born every day....” 
“Are you implying that I'm stupid?” The girl huffed. The mahogany haired girl beside her stood and patted her comfortingly on the shoulder. Relena stamped her foot and went to leave with her friend close behind. 
“And there's always one to match. After all, God did say bring them in pairs.” 
“Shine Temae!!” Nita suddenly jumped from her seat and onto the jock behind her. The speaker on stage stopped in mid sentence to see the short haired teen pummeling one of the football captains. 
“Aren't you going to help her? She is your friend.” A preppy black/purple haired girl said.  
“A good friend will come bail you out of jail....A true friend will be sitting next to you saying... "Damn, we fucked up.” With that said, Libby pulled out a purple and black wand and flicked it. The curtains on stage lit on fire almost immediately. “The roof, the roof the roof is on fire!!!!” 
“Pyros rock!!” Nita paused in punching the shit out of the jock to fist the air. 
“Alright, that's enough, guys.” The `normal' looking boy said. Heero's breath hitched. 
“Hey Duo.” 

 
TBC…… 
A/N: Okay, this still has a plot….it's slowly building. Are you liking it so far? 
This phrase will probably show up more than once and directed mostly at either Hiroshi, Heero, or Duo….maybe Talim too.
This quote was taken from Fresh Prince with Will Smith (so damn sexy).
 
Okay, I don't know why everyone is dressed in black….I just like the color a lot. Silver, gold, black, blue, and red are probably going to be the main colors in this fic