Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Magic ❯ Chapter 14

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Magic (Pending Title) 
Genre: Magic, Comedy, language, maybe some angst, romance, drama, cuteness, self insertion, violence, snobby people-bashing (Relena included), teacher-bashing, wow this list is long-ness…… 
Rating: Possible R-ness. I haven't decided. 
Summary: This is kind of like a Harry Potter crossover, but its not. The boys are attending a magical school full of wacky teachers and rooms.  
Pairing: Odin x OC, eventual (takes forever) 1x2, 3x4, 5x6, 13xOC, SxOC, NxH I'll think of more when the time arises.  
A/N: I'm bored right about now so why not introduce some more teachers, ne? Thank you Libby-chan for beta-ing.
 
Chapter 14:
 
Heero pulled out his notebook as requested and opened it. Instead of normal college ruled lines, all of the sheets were blank and wax covered. There was no way he would be able to write on them unless he had a marker.
 
The Japanese teen went through his bag to find that he didn't have a marker or any writing utensils at all. His handsome features turned up in a scowl. How could his parents forget something so simple yet important for school.
 
“Duo?” He called the braided teen as he straightened in his seat. Duo turned and looked at him questioningly. “Do you have a pen?”
 
Duo grinned and shook his head as he took out his own notebook, a black notebook with Siryuu painted in red. Like Heero's notebook, the pages were also covered in wax. Duo held his fingers over the pages as if he was positioning them on the homeroom keys of a computer. Two block shaped holograms blinked on.
 
Duo flicked his fingers once and one of the blocks disappeared.
 
Heero raised an eyebrow and imitated the braided teen's actions. The same holograms appeared.
 
“Now, when casting a spell you must make sure to pronunciate each word carefully.” Walker began to talk and everyone began to type.
 
Heero imagined that he was typing on his laptop and began to type as well. For every non-existent key he hit, a letter would bleed through the wax paper.
**
The class ended half an hour later after Walker was set on fire yet again, this time by Libby.
 
“That was fun and I think we left an impression on Walker.” Kage said happily. “I do so love putting the fires out.” She grinned and trotted ahead of everyone. Next class was H's and that meant chemicals, chemicals, and more chemicals.
 
“Yeah, but couldn't you have waited a little longer?” Libby asked with a pout.
 
“Nah, I think I'd rather not see what's under his pants after they burn off entirely.”
 
Both girls shuddered at the thought. They stopped walking once they reached the outside of their next class. The whole gang had been put into the same block and class. That meant they could terrorize the old scientist together.
 
Nita jogged up last with Hiroshi in tow. She glared at him causing the shy teen to sweat drop and blush slightly. “You're going to class and you're going to learn *something* a book can't teach you.”
 
“Why listen to a teacher drone on when I can learn easier and faster just by turning a page?”
 
Nita shrugged and looked down each end of the hall. Duo and Heero walked up.
 
“So, what are you going to make this time, Duo?” Libby asked.
 
The teen in question shrugged and grinned. Heero noticed the extra twinkle in his eyes and was torn between running as far away as possible and staying put. “I don't know if they have the ingredients for C-4 this year. We'll have to see.”
 
“Man, I do NOT want to be in this class this year.” Talim grumbled as he walked up to the group of friends outside the class. Taru was sidled beside him nodding in empathy. “Sally and Tania got out of the class this year, guys.”
 
“Well, that sucks for them.” Kyle arrived with Naima, Trowa and Quatre close behind. “Everyone accounted for?” Everyone nodded and began to enter the room when an annoyingly snotty voice sounded.
 
“How could you forget the most important one?” Relena swaggered through the group making sure to bump Nita, Libby, and Kage out of the way as she went. Hiroshi grabbed Nita, Talim grabbed Kage, and Justin appeared just in time to grab Libby before either could do any bodily harm to the prep.
 
“I. Am. Going. To. Kill. Her.” Nita said through gritted teeth. “Hiroshi let go.” She started to squirm but to no avail. Hiroshi easily picked up her five foot two frame clear off the ground leaving her to kick in the air.
 
“Not before I get to her!!” Kage pushed at Talim's arms and managed to get them down to her waist. Talim released her in favor of a position between Relena and Kage. Kage glared and tried to physically move the redhead. Talim slapped her hands each time they reached for him.
 
Taru sighed and picked the struggling girl up by the waist with one arm.
 
“Justin, let go!!” Libby fought to remove the looped arms from around her arms and chest. Justin only hummed a tuneless song and planted a kiss on her cheek. The trapped girl relaxed but continued to glare at Relena's retreating form.
 
The blonde prep had changed into a new set of clothes, a pink skirt trimmed with red and a ribbed white and pink tanktop. Pink flip-flops slapped against her bare feet with every step she took.
 
“Now, let's go find a seat.” Duo's happy voice broke through the tension. Again Heero noticed a chilling gleam in the fey's eyes but remained quiet. As long as the gleam wasn't set in his direction, he was safe.
 
They sat at a circular table big enough to accommodate them all right next to Ms. Popular and her gang of groupies. All of which were glaring at the gang of misfits.
 
Hiroshi gently placed Nita in the seat furthest away from the pink menace and sat beside her. He kept his eyes focused on the various valves in the middle of the table.
 
Taru placed Kage next to Hiroshi and sat next to her. His eyes flickered over to Relena which turned out to be a bad idea. Upon seeing the indecent amount of pink, his right eye was sent into a tirade of twitches. He settled for glaring at the dark blue valve of chemicals.
 
Heero sat beside Duo and blushed as his hand accidentally brushed against the boy's thigh. If he wasn't sure, he could've sworn Duo jumped slightly from the small contact…. was that blush forming on the fey's face?
 
Kyle, Naima, and Trowa turned out to be brave ones and took the seat closest to the table of nuisances. With their backs turned to preps, they would be easy prey to subject to the paperball treatment.
 
Quatre took the seat next to Trowa. He was picking up on the hatefulness coming from the preps and the one with the forked eyebrows was leering at him. He sunk lower into his chair and began to fiddle with an empty valve.
 
Libby grumbled several obscenities as Justin maneuvered her to sit on the other side of Nita. The two girls traded looks and nodded curtly in a silent agreement. Justin ignored the bad feeling spreading throughout his gut and sat down next to his girlfriend.
 
The last seat was directly diagonal from the teacher's desk. Talim shrugged and took the seat but not before turning it around and straddling it. H knew his record from the earth schools he had attended. All chemistry teachers said the redhead couldn't be trusted with chemicals that could a) explode b) combust c) implode or d) all of the above.
 
Talim couldn't see how he could be so dangerous? He eyed Nita as she began to mix unknown chemicals in a container. The swirls of colors merged together to form an eerie black and sparked lightly at the surface. If Talim was dangerous, Nita was lethal.
 
The sound of metal and leather clicking along the cheap tile flooring bought the individual activities to a halt. Slightly amused emerald eyes scanned over the room through unruly jet black bangs. The owner of those eyes was a five foot seven with straight waist length hair. Three silver hoops glinted in both his ears along with a black barbell in his cartilage.
 
“Hello class.” He greeted in a natural purring voice. Male as well as female students shivered at the intoxicating seductive tone. “H will not be able to make it this year so I will be teaching your class. My name is Lee.”
 
“Are you into S/M?” Duo asked. “Because you look like it to me.”
 
Lee was dressed in a pair of fitting black jeans that disappeared into a pair of mid-calf high combat boots. Said boots were steel toed with silver buckles going up the shins. On each of his forearms was a black brace that went from his hands to his elbows. His torso was hidden under a ribbed white tank top that overlapped the silver buckle of his belt.
 
“Maybe” With that, he turned to retrieve a few valves from the large cabinets on the wall. “Today, I'll be teaching you how to make a jackass potion.” Lee returned to the teacher demonstration table just in front of his desk.
 
Talim swallowed as the smell of leather hit his nose. Unknown to others outside his circle of friends, he had a very big leather fetish. “uh….where'd your get your boots?” He asked.
 
Lee didn't stop in his set up of valves. “A shoe store on L1.” Emerald clashed with neon green. Talim swallowed nervously and bit the inside of his bottom lip. “Now, these are…Ms. Johnson, I wouldn't recommend you shake that.”
 
Nita stopped and placed the valve back on the table.
 
“How did you learn to make shadow bombs?”
 
The teen shrugged and gave a `I'll probably end up blowing up half the school' look as she took out an empty container.
 
“For this potion, we'll need three hairs of a jackass, one jackrabbit's foot, eye of newt, a preying mantis's vein, and a drop of rain from a leap year.”
 
Once all the ingredients were mixed in, Lee held up his container for everyone to see. “Stir….” He stopped to stare fixedly on Nita. The teen sniffed and put her container back on the table again. “Stir the content and place it in a spray bottle. Now the way this potion works is—“
 
“Libby, you freak!!!” Relena shrieked and stood from her seat abruptly. She glared down at the large green stain on her blouse. Libby grinned and blew away imaginary discharge smoke from the water pistol in her hand. Kage finished filling up her own and shot the prep too, this time right between her eyes.
 
Relena stood with her mouth open and looking at the two girls in question.
 
“Darn and I wanted to shoot her.” Duo pointed and aimed his pistol. “Where'd you get these Nita?” He fired on some of Relena's groupies.
 
“I have a bunch lying around the house.” Nita aimed two pistols and crossed them at the wrists.
 
“I declare war on behalf of the colonies!!” Justin stood and began to fire on every prep in sight.
 
Somehow Trowa, Kyle, and Naima fired their own pistols but remained unscathed. The preps scrambled for any form of a spraying device available and began to return fire.
 
“I've been hit!!” Libby squealed and fell to the ground. Justin took one look at her `I'm dead' face and broke into a maniacal cackle.
 
“LIBBY, NOOOOOO!!” He fired rapidly as he made it to her side to perform `CPR'.
 
Hiroshi sat in his seat watching the whole event and glaring at anyone that looked like they wanted to spray him.
 
“Initiate Operation Meteor!!” Taru called from his hiding spot behind a toppled desk. He had his own set of pistols and was firing every now and then. He managed to hit the fork eyebrowed prep in both her eyes.
 
“Duo, you fucking traitor!!” Nita squeaked and dodged the braided teen's fire until she was sitting in Hiroshi's lap. “I have a hostage, dammit!!” She placed the barrel of her gun to Hiroshi's temple. “And he's sexy as hell!!”
 
“Yeah and his eyes are such a pretty blue!!” Quatre called from where he was picking off the occasional jock. Nita `eep-ed' at the bit of information and jumped off of the kitsune's lap. She placed a quick kiss on his temple before bounding back into battle.
 
“Damn it, Kage, stop pinching my ass!!” Talim ran with his hands covering his bottom and hid behind the teacher's desk. He peeked around the corner and began to shoot at random targets. He pulled back as someone fired in his direction.
 
“Having fun?” Lee looked over to the sex-kitten beside him. The redhead was a sight to behold even if he was covered in green jackass potion.
 
“Yup, what does this stuff do anyways?” Talim asked nervously fidgeting under the man's gaze. He knew he was blushing furiously but wouldn't admit it to himself. The dark haired man leaned in close until their lips were barely a centimeter apart.
 
“Ha-ha, Kage got shot in the titty!!” Duo teased. He yelped as Kage began to fire on him. “Heero help me!!” He ran and jumped into the Japanese teen's arms. Heero grunted and shifted his prize over to one arm and fired with the other.
 
“Ack! God damn it, Naima you shot me in the fucking eye, you skeeeeeeeeezer!!” Nita bounded after the girl with her pistols aimed. “Diablo will have her revenge!!!”
 
“STOP IT YOU FREAKS!!” Everyone stopped at Relena's shrill voice. She glared at all of the student though (since she was covered in green) it wasn't very effective.
 
“You know green looks better on you anyways.” Quatre broke the sudden silence and began to shoot her. Everyone joined in.
 
“Oops, I think I put to much eye of newt in the reload batch.” Nita grinned sheepishly but reloaded her allies' pistols anyways.
 
An hour later, the colonies had won while the Earth alliance was sprawled breathlessly on their backs.
 
“So, where's the teacher?” Duo asked as he glared at the large blotch on his braid.
 
“Don't know…” Quatre looked around with one eye. The other was covered in green along with that half of his face.
 
Someone behind the desk cleared their throat. Lee stood gracefully and surveyed the damage. “Now….as I was saying, the potion turns the one was sprayed with it into a jackass if their behavior matches a jackass's. The only way to turn back is to stop acting like one.” He ran a hand through his hair and stared at each student. “That means that all jackasses will be changing in about two seconds.”
 
Just then, all of the preps and jocks began to glow green. Each morphed into a different shade of jackass hybrids. Relena turned into a pink one.
 
“Yup, definitely too much eye of newt.” Nita nodded and looked around at her friends. None of them were glowing green. “I have good news, we are not jackasses.” She grinned at them all.
 
“That's a relief.” Talim stood from behind the desk as well and began to pull off his shirt. Lee took full advantage of the black wife beater underneath riding up to reveal a celtic sun tattoo around the redhead's bellybutton and his washboard abs. “Now what?”
 
Libby blinked owlishly at Talim. “What were you doing behind the desk with Lee?”
 
The teen in question blushed and glared at the wall. “Nothing.”
 
“Then why are you blushing?” Heero asked.
 
“I'm not”
 
Lee licked his bottom lip and smirked at his remaining `human' students. This silenced them all.
 
“Why are pirates so popular. I mean all they say is ARRR!!” Libby said suddenly. Justin quirked an eyebrow at his girlfriend.
 
“Why did you just ask that?” The only remaining jock asked.
 
“It was getting awkward and I needed to say something. The penguins are in the rafters!!”
 
“What? Now this is ridicu—“Duo shook his head and began to maneuver Libby away from the Relena-donkey that was trying to kick her.
 
“No, there are penguins in the rafters!!” Libby pointed up to the area in question. Duo sighed and followed the shaky finger. Six sets of beady black eyes stared down.
 
“Holy shit!!”
 
TBC……
 
A/N: I would like to thank my beta for the last bit of dialogue. Thank you Bombayoni ::waves and glomps::. And I would like to thank my mom for the name, ingredients, and affects for the jackass potion. And last but not least, I would like to thank Getsuei
for Lee, the S/M loving OC!! We sort of swapped OC's so keep a look out for Talim in her fic Slavery Death and Rebirth (very good fic in my opinion).