Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Magic ❯ Chapter 16

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Magic (Pending Title)

Genre: Magic, Comedy, language, maybe some angst, romance, drama, cuteness, self insertion, violence, snobby people-bashing (Relena included), teacher-bashing, wow this list is long-ness…… !

Rating: Possible R-ness. I haven’t decided.

Summary: This is kind of like a Harry Potter crossover, but its not. The boys are attending a magical school full of wacky teachers and rooms.

Pairing: Odin x OC, eventual (takes forever) 1x2, 3x4, 5x6, 13xOC, SxOC, NxH I’ll think of more when the time arises.

Bombayoni: I don’t know whether to laugh or to be insulted. ‘Sack of horrible things too horrible to describe’? *raises eyebrow*…….*grins* I like it.

Moonlight Angel: That’s a pretty sn you got there. I’m glad you like the fic. I’m trying to get a roll on the chaps again so that the updates will come closer together. It’s just a lot to do I guess. Anywho, thank you for reviewing! I hope to hear from you again soon.

Izabella: Arigatou, chica! I saw the mistake a while ago when I first posted it but was too lazy to fix it and well…forgot about it. *looks sheepish* No offending done. If there’s a mistake, I’d be offended if people didn’t tell me about them. Thank you very much again for reviewing and letting me know! Hope you hear from you again!

Rose Fury: *points at Bombayoni* It’s her fault. She did it with the plot bunny suggestion thingy. Random things for a random fic, ne? Thank you for reviewing!!

Chapter 16:

Raven was just leaving his classroom when the group of students and one teacher arrived. His long silver hair was pulled back in its usual silver ponytail. He was dressed in a pair of khakis and a white button up. Nothing much had changed since the last time Heero had seen the man, other than the small bandage under his left eye.

“Looking for these?” Lee asked as he took in the young student teacher’s worried expression.

“Thank you so much.” Raven said breathing a sigh of relief. “O had to go home early, thanks to some food poisoning he wasn't quite over. He ran out before he could lock their pens.” He paused to give Oliver a pat on the head before saying more. “Come on, we’ll put you back where you belong.”

“So they stay in cages all day?” Quatre said shifting Amelianna in his arms.

“No, just during classes so that the students don’t get distracted. After school hours, they can walk around freely.” Raven explained motioning the group in and heading for the penguin’s pen. Each pen was like a miniature room with carpet, beds, dressers, and the like. The door that led to the pen was a door that locked from the outside.

Each penguin was placed in their room and bid ‘good day’ by the students.

"Hm, we have ten minutes left before we have to report to our next class. So what do we do in the meantime?" Libby asked bouncing on the ball of her feet.

All of the students looked thoughtful before Duo finally said, " Let's go see if the soda machines work. I'm thirsty." He spun on his heels and began to walk in the direction of said machines. Nita followed after him, happily looking forward to a Mountain Dew induced caffeine high. The rest of the group followed close behind.
Along the way, they came across Wufei who was struggling with an armful of old fashioned flying brooms. It was Trowa who stepped away from his friends to assist the struggling teacher.

"Can I help you?" The young European Latin teen asked.

Wufei nodded appreciatively as he placed half his load into the teen’s arms.

"You must have quite a lot of the students this year." Trowa said conversationally.

"Yes, in fact I do. And they have made it a requirement to teach students the old fashion way." Wufei snorted and shifted the brooms in his arms. "Honestly, if they want 'old fashioned' flying techniques to be taught, they should sell old fashioned brooms. I don't think I have enough brooms for this semester at all." He snorted again. "Of course I don't know why I'm ranting about it." He said sarcastically and shrugged awkwardly.

Trowa nodded through the rant silently as they walked down the hall. Taking his silence as a pleasant one, Wufei fell in step with the taller youth.

Back with the others, Duo hummed happily as he searched for a vending machine. When he finally spotted one, his eyes lit up. He veered towards it with his gang close behind. He was almost in arm’s reach when a black figure crashed into him. They fell to the ground. “Ow.” Duo said as his rear came into contact with the unforgiving floor.

“Sorry about that, boy.” The figure said before standing. The only thing visible on the stranger was the one beady blue eye that stared eerily at the braided teen.

“S’okay.” Duo said looking up. Just as he got a good look at the ‘man’, the figure disappeared in a burst of black smoke.

“And who or what was THAT?” Libby asked. The sudden strangeness didn’t stop her from skipping to the front of the line at the soda machine. She put her dollar in and pressed one of the many Mountain Dew buttons available. She was about to bend down to grab said soda when Nita snagged the bottle instead. Before the hentai goth could complain, Nita unscrewed the cap and took a long swig. “YOU BIATCH!!”

Cackling, the hazel eyed menace took off down the hall with Libby close behind.

Kage went up next. She got her soda and downed it in one gulp before buying another. Behind her, Talim sweat dropped as she bought another soon after the one she drank. “Anou….Chica, you’ll have to use the bathroom if you keep that up.” He reasoned before maneuvering her away from in front of the machine.

By then, Duo had gotten over his shock and had stood up. He brushed himself off and put his dollar into the machine and purchased his drink. Quatre went after him getting a Brisk Icetea. Heero followed finding that all of the Mountain Dews were now sold out. He ‘hn-ed’ indifferently and moved to press the Dr. Pepper button at the bottom when a slender finger pressed the ‘return dollar’ button. He looked up to find Duo offering his drink to him.

“You don’t have–“

Duo shrugged. “It’s not a big deal. I know where all the machines are in this school.” He shrugged again.

Heero took the bottle reluctantly and took a sip. The lemon lime carbonated taste of the soda slithered down his throat with a hint of what Heero guessed to be Duo. He drank until that taste was washed away, greedy for more. When he wasn’t able to taste it anymore, he lowered the bottle.

“Guess you were pretty thirsty.” Duo said with a grin.

The Japanese teen grimaced as he looked at the empty bottle. “I’ll pay you back.” He grumbled, berating himself. Duo shrugged again.

“I’ll hold you to it.” With that, the braided teen went to save Nita who was being strangled by Libby. “Break it up girls. Nita, give her her soda.”

Nita managed to raise the soda although Libby was shaking her by the neck from side to side.

“Libby, let her go or I’m telling Justin.” Duo said sweetly. Just then, Justin came down the hall in all his gothic glory. “Justin, tell Libby she cannot kill Nita.”
“Libby you cannot kill Nita.” Justin drawled as he walked pass the two girls. As he did, he snagged Libby’s arm in his, taking her with him along with her soda.

Nita took a deep breath and let it out. “Thanks, Duo-chan.”

“Any time, Ni-chan. Keep out of trouble.”

“When you get a boyfriend I will. Speaking of which, HEERO!!”

“NITA!!”

Cackling again, Nita ran down the hall towards Heero. This time she had Duo running close behind her. He didn’t manage to catch her before she skidded to an almost stop before hooking her arm through the Japanese teen’s arm. She picked up speed again spinning Heero until he was facing Duo. Duo skidded to a stop in time to avoid colliding with Heero. The sudden stop left his face inches from the other teen.
”Aw, ain’t that cute!!” Nita gushed. Duo glared at her causing her to duck behind Heero’s shoulder.

“DUUUOOOO!!!” Kage shouted jumping on the braided teen’s back. The added weight sent Duo against Heero. He caught himself to avoid kissing the boy, something he regretted, but still ended up pressed chest to chest and groin to groin. Heero had brought up his arms to catch the boy. Both blushed furiously at the intimate closeness. “Oh, this is interesting.” Kage said snidely. She quietly hopped off the American’s back and tiptoed off. Nita did likewise.

Duo glared at the two as they waved goodbye and went to join Libby. “Uh…this is….umm…” He blushed. It was the best thing he could ever wish for but how could he say that without sounding like a complete idiot?

“This is…nice.” Heero said feeling himself blush.

“Uh…yeah.” Duo agreed looking intently at Heero’s collarbone. His eye twitched as a paper wad hit him in the back of the head.

“Ask him out!!” Libby ‘whispered’ from the other end of the hall. Duo scowled and turned back to Heero.

“Umm….would you like to…ya know…”

“Sure.”




TBC ……

A/N: Took me forever to write this, ne? Gomen. It was easier to write this during the summer (which is such a random thing). Now that school has given me a schedule I find it harder to be random. Bare with me and review so that I can get some motivation, please!! I don’t know when the next chapter will be up but I’m not discontinuing though. If I do, I’ll let you know but I’m not now.