Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Magic ❯ Chapter 17

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Magic (Pending Title)
 
Chapter Beta-ed by: Not beta-ed yet
 
Genre: Magic, Comedy, language, maybe some angst, romance, drama, cuteness, self insertion, violence, snobby people-bashing (Relena included), teacher-bashing, wow this list is long-ness““ !
 
Rating: Possible R-ness. I haven:t decided.
 
Summary: This is kind of like a Harry Potter crossover, but its not. The boys are attending a magical school full of wacky teachers and rooms.
 
Pairing: Odin x OC, eventual (takes forever) 1x2, 3x4, 5x6, 13xOC, SxOC, NxH I:ll think of more when the time arises.
 
A/N: I:ve been gone for a very long time. Sorry. I sorta had three chapters for this on my flashdrive and you:ve heard“.I lost it. Don:t hate me. T_T I had to remember what happened in each chappy. I promise to get back on track soon.
 
Moonlight Angel: I'm glad you approve of our antics. *grins* 1x2 are the best things but then again anything with Heero....or Duo....or Trowa in it is pretty hot. I just now got into 3x2 or 1x3/3x1 fics. There just something....I dunno but I do know I'm rambling. Please enjoy the chapter and tell me how you like.
 
Scarletty: Don't take this the wrong way but you sound so adorable when you ask for something ^_^. Of course you can be in the fic. Does't matter how many characters I already have. It adds variety in personality and mishaps. I'm glad you like the fic. *blushes* Didn't know my work was THAT good but thank for the compliment too. I've been writing for at least two years now but I still think my work needs more improvement. Anywho, hope to hear from you soon and there's a special surprise for you in this chap. ^_~.
 
LynnGryphon: Lol, that sounds a little like me. The friends I have now are specially selected and poked to determine their durability. Not to mention the insurance forms they must fill out. ^_^;; heh, heh, kidding. lol. Anywho, this is based off some of the things my friends and I do and how I interact with the people inserted into the fic through IM. Of course there's always room for more, ya know. ^_^ enjoy the fic!!
 
Chapter 17
 
Class started soon after the group of misfits found their source of caffeine. Needless to say, things were about to get real mischievous real soon.
 
"Hello, class, my name is Raven Shengoku-Kushrenada." Raven introduced himself to the class. He sauntered between the desks gracefully taking in each face of his new students. :Welcome to my class. Here, you:ll be learning about different types of mystical animals found on this colony.: He stopped in front of the classroom and turned to face the youths. "Is there anything you:d like to ask before I start class?"
 
Seeing no hands being raised, he continued. He turned slightly to grab a pile of papers off his desk and handed them to Heero. "Take one, pass it back."
 
Heero nodded and did as he was told.
 
Raven waited patiently until every student had a sheet of paper placed on their desk. "Pli." The simple word sent every paper floating in the air folding here and there until they formed origami figures. "Now, each paper has formed a mystical animal. Can anyone identify them?"
A girl with short curly red hair raised her hand. She was dressed in a grey dress and white button-down. Her blue eyes brightened as the Japanese teacher called on her. "That:s a female unicorn." She said pointing to the figure of a horse. The figure was curvy with a single spiraled horn in the middle of its head.
 
Raven nodded. "Very good, Mariemaria. Can anyone else name something?"
 
Trowa raised his hand and pointed to another horse figurine. This time the horse had a straight horn in the middle of its head and a brilliant set of wings. "A male Pegasus."
 
"Very good, Trowa."
 
The lanky European nodded absently before sitting back. He had no intention of naming another animal. He:d had this class already and knew over half of the figurines floating over the desks.
 
Quatre was the next to raise his hand. "That:s a goblin." He pointed to the figurine resembling a human with a hunched posture and arms longer than its own legs.
 
Raven nodded. "Good job, Mr. Winner. Anyone else?"
 
The class continued with everyone naming each animal. There was a menator, both male and female unicorns, a hellhound, and a flying eel-like creature that resembled a viperfish.
 
"Okay, I guess we have enough time to see one animal today." Raven announced. He walked towards the door located at the side of the room. He was gone for a few moments before returning with a small cage. Inside, an eel-like creature moved around the confines. "This is a flying lempira." He told the class as he began to walk down each isle to give the students a look at the creature.
 
It was at least a foot long with a tube like mouth. Beady black eyes sat on either side of its face.
 
"This creature has amazing telepathic abilities that enables itself to fly without the aide of wings." Raven informed. He paused in front of Nita.
 
Nita frowned. //Sure is an ugly thing.// She thought. No sooner had she thought those words, the lempira hissed baring its permanently open mouth at the teen. Several rows of teeth glittered with saliva.
 
"Watch what you think. They can read minds too." Raven said amusement. "Lempira are a very proud species. They live in a vast variety of climates. This one in particular can be found high in the mountains where it hunts its prey. They are able to eat anything including bone and brittle. They latch on to an area of a carcass or any organism and feeds on the flesh until there:s nothing left. Then it just moves on." He stopped beside Kage who made a face at the animal. He smiled before moving on. "They:re also able to form a completely new lempira if any part of it is cut off."
 
Ten minutes before class was officially over, he came to a complete circle around the class. "Any questions?" He asked. There were none. He was about to return the lempira back to the storage room when a black shadow dashed into the room. Instinctively, he tensed following the dark figure with his eyes.
 
"What is that?" Duo said. He stood slowly trying to keep up with the shadow. Like the other students, he was only able to catch glimpses of the moving figure until it reached the back of the classroom.
 
"That looks like a person." Talim said as he stepped into the middle isle.
The shadow was on the move again zooming down the same isle the redhead youth was on.
 
"Talim, move!" Duo shouted running to push the teen out of the way. He was just at the teen:s side when the shadow leaned to the side slightly managing to pass through them both. They fell backwards hitting the ground hard.
 
"Duo, Talim, are you two okay?" Kage asked moving to their side. She looked up to see the shadow going towards Raven. There was no time for her to shout for him to get out of the way. The shadow crashed into him vanishing into his chest. His body spasm and convulsed for a split second before the shadow emerged and left the room completely.
 
Raven coughed miserably losing his hold on the lempira:s cage. The cage fell hitting the ground with a bone chilling clatter. The metal door to the cage rattled open and lempira came out tail slashing the air anxiously.
 
"Run!!" One of the students shouted. Moments after the shout, everyone was up tipping chairs and desk alike trying to reach the doorway. The lempira watched them from overhead until its heat seeking eyes fell on its next meal.
 
Raven growled as he looked up at the lempira. His arms were clutched around his chest as he tried to draw breaths into his lungs. Now was not the time to be incapacitated. The students needed him. Quickly he released his chest and made swift signs with his hands. In the end, his knuckles were laced with his pointer forming a triangle. He mumbled a chant then separated them. His hand snatched on of the floating paper figurines without looking. "Recluir!" He shouted sending the paper flying.
 
The paper made a straight line for the escaped creature as it went for its prey. The thin material straightened and tumbled then finally wrapped around the lempira:s eyes. The animal hissed and thrashed. Its writhing body hit the ground in a storm of slashing. Clumsily it struggled its way back into the air. Waves of telepathy echoed through the air as it searched for brainwaves of any kind.
 
Raven cursed as he struggled to his feet. His chest was on fire. Despite this, he moved forward to intercept the animal at all cost.
 
"Libby! Look out!" Nita called.
 
Libby turned slowly seeing the lempira rearing back for an attack.
 
Nita jumped and tripped over toppled desks to get to the girl. At the same time her hand went for her wand. :Enfernios!: She shouted pointed the wand towards the creature. A ball of fire erupted in front of the animal startling it enough for Libby to move. "SHIT!" Nita cursed as her foot came down wrong. Her ankle twisted painfully sending her to the ground and bringing her spell to an untimely end.
 
"I:m on my way!" Duo shouted scrambling to his feet. He was by the fallen girl's side in seconds. "Okay, let:s-"
 
The lempira shrieked and charged towards the two teens. It was so close that it could almost taste the blood of its prey.
 
Duo and Nita braced themselves for the attack.
 
"Illuminose!" Quatre shouted from the door. He pointed his wand at the space left between the teens and the animal. A bright spark sent the lempira reeling in shock. It took a sharp u-turn charging toward another target.
 
"NO!!" Raven shouted as the animal connected with its prey's flesh. A pained scream filled the room. Fresh red blood seeped between the lempira's teeth and its prey's flesh.
 
 
 
 
TBC““
 
A/N: Yo!! I got it down pretty good. It:s exactly how I had it on the flashdrive. Tell me how you like and if you:re still out there. I:m off to type the other chapter. Depending on how many review, I:ll post before the week is over. If now“I give“I:ll update every month or so“.
 
(1) pli-French for :fold:
(2) recluir---Spanish for :confine: