Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ My Love is Not a Game! ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing. Gundam Wing is owned by Sunrise.


One week later, Duo arrived at the Beach Side Cafe, the name of the Cafe that she agreed to meet Treize at, a half hour early. She was very eager to meet with Treize. She liked the way he toyed with Wufei, it was very funny to her. However, she was sure Wufei didn't find it the least bit funny. She was dressed in black like always, but it wasn't her usual outfit, instead it was a pair of black, male, jeans that seemed to swallow her whole, and a long sleeved shirt that was also made for men and was far too large for her, and to top it off she had on a puffy black cap with a white star on it. She looked like a little boy playing in his daddy's clothing.

Just then Treize walked into the cafe. He was dressed in a white long sleeve dress shirt, and a pair of khaki paints. He looked as charming as usual. In his right hand he held a small box wrapped in white wrapping paper with little flowers around it. A gift maybe? He came to the table, bowed at Duo, and kissed her hand, causing the poor girl to blush like crazy once again. He sat down right across from her and put the small box down on the table, which Duo grabbed and raised to her cheek.

"Oh Treize!" she squealed in an even girlier then usual voice. "You shouldn't have!"

Treize chuckled in response. "I'm so sorry Miss Maxwell, but that isn't for you."

"Oh I know," she said putting the box back on the table.

"It's for my little dragon," he replied jokingly, but at the same time seriously.

Duo looked at him puzzled. She knew he was talking about Wufei, but it was still a bit confusing. The fact that someone as sweet, as charming, as polite, and as handsome as Treize would have any interest in Wufei.. A girl who had a very bad temper. A girl who would rather cut you in half with her sword than say she loved you.

"Well, let's get down to business," Treize said, snapping Duo out of her thoughts. "Where are the picture?"

"Oh yeah." Duo said reaching into her hat. She pulled out a envelop which she opened revealing 5 photos of Wufei. She spread then out on the table in front of Treize. "Set of 5 $30!"

Treize grabbed the picture to get a better look at them. If he hadn't been a man of class, Treize would have drooled all over the photos. There was one of Wufei asleep on the beach, one of her from behind removing her shirt, one of her napping on the couch, one of her after stepping out of a pool, and one of a very enraged Wufei wearing nothing but a half closed towel coming staright at the camera.

"You would sell these to me for $30?" Treize asked, trying his best to hide his excitement, but failing.

"That's right," Duo replied coolly.

"I'll take them." Duo gladly handed over the pictures of Wufei as Treize handed her $30. 'Oh boy,' Duo thought happily. 'I better not tell Heero about this.'

"You know Miss Maxwell," Treize began, still looking at the photos of Wufei. "You could have asked for a higher price. I would have gladly paid $100 for these."

Duo glanced at him as if he were crazy. She still didn't get it. What was it about Wufei that made Treize willing to pay money for photos of her? She wasn't even naked in any of them! "Can I ask you som'in' Treize."

He looked away from his photos to turn his attention towards Duo. "Go ahead."

"Well I don't wanna be rude or nothin'," she began. "But wadda ya see in a violent, macho chick like Wu? I mean didn't she try to kill ya?"

"Well, I love her."

This took Duo for surprise. She though that Treize was just teasing Wufei, but in love with her! "Why?"

"Why you say?" Treize asked back.

"Yeah, why? Why would you want a girl that hates you? Why would you love a girl that tried to kill you? Why don't you just get a girl that loves you back? I mean, your a great guy, I beat lots of girls would be dying to go out with you."

At this Treize chuckled. Duo didn't understand. "I love her because she's hard to get."

"What?"

"Well... how can I put this." Treize paused. He looked deep in thought. "Do you like games Miss Maxwell?"

"Sure."

"Well, do you like easy games or hard games?"

Once again Duo looked puzzled. "What do you mean by easy or hard?"

"Well, would you rather play a game that's so easy, that you win without trying or a game that's hard and challenges you?"

"Well I'd rather have a hard game."

"Why?"

"Because, it wouldn't be fun to win without trying."

"That's why I love Wufei." Treize said.

"Are you tellin' me that your chasing after her 'cause, it's a game?" Duo said disguised. "Listen, Wufei and I may not be best friends and all, but love is not a game! I'm tellin' Wufei."

"Well now," Treize said reaching into his back pocket and pulling out his wallet "we wouldn't want that to happen, now would we?" He pulled out a hundred dollar bill and slid it too Duo.

She looked at it, disgusted at first and then more slyly. "Well," she said, picking up the dollar. "I don't know if it's totally gone..."

"I beat your hungry aren't you Miss Maxwell?" Treize offered. "How about I buy you lunch?"

"Oh Treize!" She squealed in her girlie girl voice. "Your such a gentleman!"

"There's a good girl." Treize said with a smirk. "Now one more thing." He slid the small box across the table to Duo, who looked at it a little confused. "Would you give this to my dear little dragon when you see her again?"

Duo took a deep breath. She bit her lower lip, and looked at him seriously. "Are you serious when you say you love her?" She asked. He smiled and nodded. "All right then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: I only use American currency because I don't know any other's and I'm going to assume whoever reads this is an American