Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ My Love is Not a Game! ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing. Gundam Wing is owned by Sunrise.


Wufei and Treize, turned their heads and looked at the beer can. He loosened his grip on her. What in the... Treize thought, but his thoughts where cut off by a pair of drunken, voices.

"Hey! Melon girl!" one of them yelled. It was a pair of teens, no more than Wufei's age. Treize assumed they where talking to Wufei, seeing how she was wearing a bikini with watermelons all over it. He tightened his grip on Wufei protectively. Weather she loved him or not didn't matter, she still meant the world to him. "Why don't you leave that guy alone and come party with us!"

"Yeah," the other yelled. "Whatever he's paying you we can double it!"

"Triple even!"

Treize was about to turn to Wufei and tell her to ignore them, but the young Asian girl pushed Treize away from her and ran into the house. Treize sat shocked. There was no way that she was faking that, because Treize could have sworn he saw tears. He stood up. He wanted to see what was wrong with Wufei, but first, these boys needed to be taught a lesson.



Wufei sat on the bathroom floor and wept. She didn't even know why she ran into the bathroom. She could have run out the house and straight home, but she stayed in the huge bathroom that only made her weeping louder, which made her cry even harder.

They thought I was a hooker! she though angrily. Me. Change Wufei! I've made a fool of myself.

She heard a faint knock on the door, but didn't bother to answer it. She knew who it was.

"Wufei," Treize said meekly. "Can I come in?"

She was too deep in her own self pity to answer him. She didn't care if he did come in, he must already think she was weak. Why was she acting like such a girl?

Because I am a girl. The thought only angered her more.

The door opened. She heard Treize's foot steps come closer to her. She didn't move. Didn't even bother to hide the fact that she was upset. That she was crying like a baby.

That's when she felt strong arms scope her up and hold her close. She looked up to see Treize's concerned face. She quickly looked away. She didn't need or dissever his pity.

"It's okay Wufei," he whispered soothingly. "Their gone now."

"So. Why concern yourself with me? I'm just a whore."

"No your not," he said sternly. "Don't let what they said get to you."

"Oh please!" Wufei yelled, pushing Treize away from her. She stood in front of him, anger replaced the shame in her eyes. Treize just sat there shocked. "Like you don't think of me in that way!"

"What? What do you mean?" he asked, still stunned.

"I know why you've been chasing after me for so long! This is all just one big game to you isn't it?"

Treize stood up. It was clear that he now knew what Wufei was talking about. "Miss Maxwell told you every thing, didn't she?" Wufei only nodded in response. She turned to walk out the door. "Well, that's not all true Wufei."

"Oh?" she said stopping in her tracks.

"That's right." She saw the look on his face and it took her completely off guard. Was Treize nervous? About what? "Since the very beginning-"

"Don't!" she interrupted. "Please Treize. Don't." A look of hurt crossed Treize's face. It was the first time she'd seen him show this type of emotion. Usually Treize was nonchalant about things, but being nervous, hurt, afraid, it was too much for her. "Can we just go back to the way things were before today? Can we just forget that any of this ever happened? Please."

Treize still looked hurt, only now confusion was also pretty clear on his face. "Well," he began reluctantly. "I guess that's okay. For now."

Wufei let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding. "Thanks," she said causally. "Well, bye." With that she walked away.



He stood there. Confused and upset. He was so close to telling Wufei he loved her. To telling her everything. Wufei will forever be Wufei, he though.

A small smile began to spread across his face. He had seen a side of Wufei that only he knew about. A side of her that was innocent and venerable, and he wouldn't rest until that Wufei came out for good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~