Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ My Love is Not a Game! ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing. Gundam Wing is owned by Sunrise.


When Treize opened the door he almost fainted, for nothing could have prepared him for the sight he had just seen. Wufei was standing at his front door, wearing a cute green bikini with watermelons all over it. Her hair was pulled back into two little pig tails that were tied off at the end with green ribbons, and more surprising, she had bangs! She held a picnic basket in front of her, which Treize suspected held her sword. However, even more surprising than Wufei's hair and outfit, was the fact that she was smiling!

Every thing his parents told him about class and elegance went straight out the window as he looked at the sight in front of him. His mouth was wide open and his eyes almost popped out of his head. This had to be a dream, because the very next thing that happened almost killed him. Wufei, harsh, boyish, violent Wufei, squealed with girlish delight, dropped her picnic basket and 'hugged' him.

'Oh my God,' Treize thought. 'Wufei's drunk!'

"Treize sweetie!" Wufei said the worlds so sweetly and girlishly, that it hurt Treize's ears. "I'm 'so' happy to see you!" she exclaimed as she burried her face into his chest. She took in a deep breath, getting in his sent, and the sighed happily.

"Wufei," he whispered, unsure if he was dreaming or awake. He cupped Wufei's checks in his hands, and instead of shaking them off, Wufei blushed as her smile widened, if it were possible. Now he was scared. He lifted her face so that they could meet eye to eye. "Wufei," he repeated in a hushed voice as if talking to a child, "what's wrong?"

Wufei giggled in response and gave him a playful slap, which made Treize wince. He knew it was meant to be a cute, little sign of her affection, but it really hurt! "Nothing's wrong," She cooed. "I just came over like you asked me to."

'So she wanted to come?' Treize thought.

"Come," Wufei said, as she grabbed his hand and started to pull him towards his living room. "I've made cookies!"

'Drugs,' he thought. 'I'm on drugs!'

They sat down on his couch as Wufei proceeded to open the picnic basket she had brought over. She pulled out a rubber container, and put it genitally on his lap. She smiled another sweet, yet some how scary, smile. With shaking hands, Treize carefully opened the rubber container. When he opened it inside were, burnt chocolate chip cookies. Treize felt like they weren't just burnt, but he didn't want to hurt Wufei's feelings, even if she was acting strange. He had to think of a way to get out of this.

"You know Wufei," he began nervously "I think I need something to drink."

"I'll go get you some milk." Wufei almost sang the words. She got up from the couch and skipped to the kitchen. Once she had left the room Treize got up and walked to the bathroom. It was a big white bathroom, he couldn't hide them in there. If Wufei were to walk in then she'd see them right away. He walked back to the living room, cookies still in hand. He looked around trying to think. "Treize sweetie!" Wufei called, as she skipped out the kitchen. Treize was just standing there, like a deer in headlights. Wufei looked at him funny for a second and then smiled. "If you wanted to eat them somewhere else, why didn't you just say so?"

He breathed a sigh of relief. "Why don't we go to the balcony?" he offered. 'Maybe I can throw them over my shoulder when she's not looking.'



The balcony was no better than the living room. He couldn't get Wufei to stop starring at him. Is his little dragon really insane? He had no choice but to eat the cookie. He picked up one of them and slowly raised it to his mouth. When suddenly it clicked. As if someone had flipped a switch in his brain.

"Wufei," Treize began, putting down the cookie "you don't have to do this."

A look of shock crossed Wufei's face. Did he put his finger on something? "What ever do you mean sweetheart," she said nervously.

Treize smirked. "You don't have to change who you are to make me love you."

Wufei's face started to relax and go back to the sweet mask she was wearing before. She stood up right in front of Treize, closed her eyes and smiled. "I'm not acting silly! This is just the way I show my love!" she said.

He froze. His heart started to beat like mad. He couldn't control himself anymore. He grabbed Wufei from where she was standing and placed her on his lap, holding her as if for dear life. He closed his eyes and kissed her forehead. He could feel tears running down his checks. He was so happy! 'Wufei! My Wufei! She said "love!" She said "LOVE!"' This had to be the happiest day of his life.



Wufei was getting worried. Things weren't going according to the plan. Treize was squeezing the life out of her, to the point where she couldn't brack free. 'Man!' she thought. 'What a pro! Even after I played him like that he figured it all out! This must be his way of getting me back for what I was doing!'

That's when she noticed the look on his face. Tears. He was crying. 'Oh man. He really does love me! I should come clean.'

"Listen, Treize." she was cut off by Treize's hand covering her face, and his thumb sliding over her lips.

"Wufei... I just... Kiss me," he pleaded, slowly lowering his head towards her own. She could feel his hand genitally pushing her towards him. Her mind was spinning. A part of her wanted to yell, kick, and scream at him for even touching her. However, an even bigger part of her wanted to throw her arms around his neck and let him kiss her. Instead of doing either, she closed her eyes and seat her face, as if to ready herself for a punch.



As Treize bent down to kiss her, he realized two things. One thing, was that she wasn't wearing the necklace that he bought for her. Another, was that she looked like she was about to be punched in the face. If Wufei really was in love, if she really did care about him, she would have not only have worn that necklace she would have had a loving face on. One that asked him to kiss her. Treize felt like such a fool. He opened his mouth to say that he knew she didn't love him, but was cut off by a beer can being thrown at his table.