Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ My Own Life ❯ Secret Meetings ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer/summary see first chapter

Lita Pern: This is quite far off the end, but if you continue reading it will finish eventually. And thanks for the advice, I tried it and it really helped.

My Own Life

Chapter 4: Secret Meetings

Heero paced up and down the corridor. He watched the blue walls, but didn't really see them. He saw Duo's face smiling, when they had pulled back from that first kiss a week ago he had looked more beautiful than ever before; the look he'd given Heero had been worth going behind his father's back a man. He'd looked at him with violet pools full of affection and warmth. Heero had felt comfortable in the embrace of the smaller boy, more comfortable than he ever could holding Relena, he didn't feel comfortable now though, it was the first time he was going to see Duo since the kiss and didn't have the faintest idea how to act. He glanced out of the bay window on the third floor of the apartment block, in the distance he caught sight of the old town's church steeple where he would be marrying in two weeks. He sighed, still nervous about entering Duo's home, but he really wanted to see the braided boy.

`It will be Ok, just knock and go in, like Duo said, he knows your coming, he'll think you've ditched him if you don't go in now.' The little voice in Heero's head was hard to argue with.

He tapped twice on the oak effect door with a shaking fist. No answer.

"Duo?" He pushed down the shiny door handle, the door wouldn't move. Locked.

The Japanese teen didn't know weather to be relieved or upset. The town clock chimed three fifteen; he was supposed to have been here at three. Sighing again he made his way down the staircase, wondering what he'd done so bad that Duo wouldn't even stay home to see him.

He jogged down the flights of stairs until he was in the entrance hall and turned the corner out of the door on to the main lane.

Duo winced.

`I'm really going to have to stop walking in to him! But it's not my fault that he's so bloody gorgeous that I can't take my mind off him; therefore don't watch where I'm going!'

"Sorry Heero. I really am, I was off in my own world there, like usual."

"Don't worry about it Duo."

He took the offered hand and was soon back on his feet again. Instead of letting go this time, Duo entwined their hands.

"Come on, I'll show you my bedro… err… my house!"

They headed back up the stairs Heero had just descended from.

When the reached the door, Duo pulled a key out of his braid and unlocked the door, sliding the key back into place as they entered the homely flat.

It was cosy, it wasn't the poshest place, but already it made Heero feel at home. Duo gave him a quick tour, "Living room, kitchen, dining, bathroom, study." One breath was all it took and a few lighting hand gestures. "And this here," he led Heero over, "is the master bedroom."

"Well, I wonder what we could get up to in here…" He brought a kiss down on Duo's enticing mouth; it soon grew steamier, exploring hands and tongues. They walked backwards, lips still joined, as soon as Duo's legs hit the back of the bed, he let them give way, they lay horizontally kissing and much more.

######

Elsewhere

######

"… Oh I don't know… He's really sweet and so romantic, he gets me horse drawn carriages every where we go."

"Err… Relena everyone travels by horse drawn carriage, they are also known as cabs!"

"I know, even so…" She sighed dreamily.

"Just promise me what ever happens, with the marriage, you won't leave me."

"I would never do that, I love you." Relena insisted.

Their lips locked together in a lingering kiss.

"I love you too."

With that Relena parted to her manor as her lover walked down the long drive and out of the gate into the night.

End chapter 4

A/N Right, nothing for two weeks now because I'm off to sunny Spain, but if I come back and have reviews I might just be able to post another chapter!

Love to all my reviewers!

~Sunny Dragoness~~