Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Nemesis ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Nemesis

Disclaimer: Of course I own nothing to do with Gundam Wing or the Gundam Boys (but I can dream can't I?) all is not mine except for the character of Nemesis or any others that I put in that are not from the series (duh! right?)

Note: Be kind this is my first GW fanfic and I apologize before hand if anyone is out-of-character but I would love to hear you comments and critiques so here goes nothing.

"spoken"
'thought'
>communications unit>
(authors comments)

Introduction
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Space: vastness, silence, darkness, home. Space is my home, the stars my only neighbors; the silence is the music I always longed to hear until I heard another.

>Beep>>Beep>

"Yes," said the pilot, annoyed at being interrupted from the thoughts of the past.

>I have a mission for you> a man said on the other line.

"Fine then, whose the target?" the dark figured asked.

>Not a contract a mission> the man insisted >Go to Earth, bring the Gundam, I'll give you more when you get there> and with that the unit went dead.

"This had better be good," was all the figure muttered as it replaced the helmet from near the self-destruct unit to its head, "To Earth then," it whispered as the Gundam rose again from the silence of space.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry about the shortness ^^;; Any guesses on who, what , where, when, why? Anything? Well to behonest I probably don't know the answers anyway. Rate and Review and hopefully the first chapter will be longer (probably will be)
~nike13