Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Nemesis ❯ Mission: School ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Nemesis

Disclaimer: Of course I own nothing to do with Gundam Wing or the Gundam Boys (but I can dream can't I?) all is not mine except for the character of Nemesis or any others that I put in that are not from the series (duh! right?)

Note: Be kind this is my first GW fanfic and I apologize before hand if anyone is out-of-character but I would love to hear you comments and critiques so here goes nothing.

"spoken"
*thought*
>communications unit>
(authors comments)

Chapter One
Mission: School
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So why are we here again?" a braided young man asked his companions as they moved closer to a doorway at the end of the hallway in their new school.

"Its our mission." (just guess who)

"Duo, we have to find this Nemesis person," said the blonde behind him. Their group continued walking until they reached a door marked 'Administration', "Each of the professors agree that this person must be found and that its important."

"Whats so important about Nemesis? I mean why?" the young man pressed, "I mean from what I've heard about this Nemesis guy just makes me want to leave him alone. Did you know that no one has ever actually _seen_ him?" he shuddered and continued to work ont he other pilots, "He's an assassign for god sake. Why go near one of them?"

"Because he's a Gundam pilot," Heero said and opened the door, leaving four very stunned pilots behind him.

***

*I hate school* the girl thought to herself as her math teacher proceeded to explain mathematical integrations. *Urg! this is so stupid, why must I go through this torture a second time?! Damn these missions of his* The girl began to tap her pencil on the desk. She was the youngest in the class, a college course when her age suggested she should still be in high school. She was 5'6" tall, 5'10" with the large black boots she was wearing. Her eyes were pale blue like ice daggers, her skin pale white. She accented her pale complection by wearing a tight black tank top and leather pants, a silver bangle around her upper right arm showing that what little meat was on her bones was all muscle and suggested she should not be messed with. Her hair was midnight black minus the two long clusters of white that encircled her face and was worn long, down to the middle of her back. All this separated her from the other students, her age didn't matter much, it was her features and she flaunted them. A girl with no family, no friends, just a job she knew she was good at, killing.

"Dismissed," the teacher called out, the girl rising automatically to leave, "Miss Judy Ronald, please stay for a moment."

She halted and waited for the classroom to empty out before she responded, "Yes Ms. Burbank?" out of mere politness and nothing more since she already knew the topic.

"Its about your grades and previous record. It appears you don't have one. Now according to your scores you are more than qualified for the class but your attitude in class makes me wonder if the scores were acheived by less than...shall we say, honest means."

"I can assure you Ms. Burbank that I have the knowledge to acheive these grades and the reason I don't pay attention is that...to be honest, this is beneath my level of mathematics. Now I don't know where my previous transcript is but if there is nothing else you wish to accuse me of, I must leave to get to my next course," and with that, she performed a very military-like 'about-face' and walked out the door carrying a very evil looking smirk on her face, and walking past five boys, giving them each a bone chilling glare.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well, what'cha think? There will be more soon. Rate and Review please.
~nike13