Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Nemesis ❯ Hazardous Co-operation ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Nemesis

Disclaimer: Of course I own nothing to do with Gundam Wing or the Gundam Boys (but I can dream can't I?) all is not mine except for the character of Nemesis or any others that I put in that are not from the series (duh! right?)

Note: Be kind this is my first GW fanfic and I apologize before hand if anyone is out-of-character but I would love to hear you comments and critiques so here goes nothing.

"spoken"
'thought'
>communications unit>
(authors comments)

Chapter 9: Hazardous Co-operation
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"I still don't see why I need your help," she muttered. After the mission was transmitted the group left Nemesis's shak to go see Nike, much to the assassin's arguing. So they all were all in a rather large hanger, surprisingly undetectable by any standard equipment. Nemesis had said covert ops and stealth were her strength but this seemed near impossible.

"Its our mission," Heero said for the uptenth time as he studied the plans sent to them.

"Does he say anything else?" she whispered to Duo as she began to pace.

"No way babe, Heero lives for the missions," Duo said with a chuckle.

"Would you stoppacing, onna, you're making me nervous," Wufei yelled as she walked past. She turned and glared at him with cold eyes.

"Nervous? What have you got to be nervous about? I have to work with five complete strangers who not only know who I am but what I look like and have seen my Gundam. If any of you betray me, I'll hunt you to the ends of this galaxy and the next to take you down, all of you."

"Cool your jets Nem, we won't do that," Duo said, giving her the best Maxwell smile he could muster.

"We're all pilots, even if we don't have our Gundams anymore. We stick together through everything in the end," Quatre said from his seat next to Trowa. She looked over to the latin pilot curiously.

"Well, you got any nice words of cooperation to share tall, dark, and silent?" silence "oh well, so have we got a plan yet, Heero?"

"Hn"

"I really need to kill someone," Nemesis muttered and walked towards her Gundam. Its was black with silver trim and devil wings. On its left forearm was a round sheild with a silver star in the center, that being its only decoration. The weapons were mostly hidden within. The perfect stealth device, a perfect find, almost perfect steal. Sure, she got away clean, but there were the missions that came with it. At first she tried to ignore them but they kept coming and as she piloted Nike even more, the person on the other end seemed to learn about her. Her, the assassin without a face, was now known. After that, she tried the mission, just to see how it felt, it was a challenge to fight, to learn to pilot but she seemed a natural, the zero system didn't alter her fighting, she altered its functioning. Rather than telling her to fight like a maniac, she fought quietly, the way she was used to operating, in darkness. It was alive, in a sense, her only comrade, the only being she would entrust her life to, but now...she turned her gaze to the mismatched ex-pilots, *now I have to rely on people, rely on them*

***

"We've got a plan!"

"Finally," Wufei grunted as he got up from his seat against the Gundam, only then noticing the girl asleep on his shoulder as she fell to the ground.

"Huh," she murmured as she rubbed her eyes, only to look into onyx black eyes. Without thinking she slapped Wufei in the face yelling, "HENTAI!!!"

Everyone turned to her as she regained her composure and Wufei looked rather shell-shocked. Duo was the first to break the silence.

"Hey Wu-man, I never knew you were so cheacky," he said, trying desparately not to burst out laughing.

"The plan is ready," Heero said, trying to regain control while a small smirk crossed his lips *This is going to be very difficult* Nemesis and Wufei walked quietly and quickly to the others waiting, trying to pretend none of that happened. Once there Heero began to explain things, while Duo chuckled quietly to himself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
ALL DONE!!! TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!!! Please tell me what you think and if I should continue this story, I hope you like it and will try my best to think of what should happen next ^^;;;