Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Pain of Life ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: *holds up banner that reads C-Chan2 has no possession of Gundam Wing whatsoever* I hope that cleared things up.
 
Rating: A steady R. . . until later chapters. (Uh, I guess this chapter could count as NC-17)
 
Pairings: 1x2, and a possibility of a 3x5.
 
Author's Note: Not sure what to say. (Um...slight lemon or lime or whatever) Just read. Enjoy. And review.
 
------------------------------
 
Heero gave out a groan as he pushed even deeper into Wufei, feeling the boy underneath him writhe impatiently. Grabbing onto the delicate hips beneath him, he started to move even faster into the body of the boy he'd dream of taking for so long. Looking down into heavy-lidded eyes, Heero smirked as the boy threw his head back in a yell of pure ecstasy. The sound made the Japanese man give out a moan as he thrust harder into the boy, lips coming down to muffle the tiny mewls coming from the sloe-eyed boy. His lips traveling down to the bronze-colored skin of the boy's neck, Heero felt himself grow even more aroused, as he heard his name fall from the sweet mouth he had tasted just moments ago. Smiling against the boy's neck, he straightened himself, eyes staring down at the now panting boy beneath him.
 
He let his hands travel over the boy's thighs, spreading his legs wider and pushing himself even deeper into Wufei's tight sheath. He paced himself as he pulled out and thrust back into the smaller body beneath, but soon enough he wasn't able to control himself. Angling himself, he pulled out slamming back in to the Chinese teen, groaning as the boy screamed his name. Wanting to hear the boy's voice call his name again, he leveraged himself, pulling out once again, and slamming back into him. He was completely satisfied by the loud cry of "Heero" that his friend's younger brother had given, causing him to look at the boy. Ebony eyes looked up at him, silently begging. Heero didn't have to guess twice for what he wanted, and he was more than happy to give it to him. Lowering his face until their lips were mere centimeters away, Heero smirked at the panting boy.
 
"Say my name again.", he whispered capturing already bruised lips, drawing a moan from the whimpering teen.
 
Moving to the boy's ear, he caught the lobe between his teeth, teasing the boy even farther.
 
"Heero.", Wufei whimpered, nails clawing into the man's back.
 
Straightening himself again to look down at the still panting figure, Heero smirked. His thrusts grew deeper, and he smiled as Wufei screamed his name. He began an even rhythm, finding himself already crawling toward the edge. He soon found his concentration broken, no longer able to restrain himself; he started to pound into the small body underneath him. As Heero groaned with each thrust, Wufei on the other hand just screamed in pleasure, his entire body screaming for release yet wanting to stay in this feeling forever. His eyes widened as he felt Heero brush against something inside him again, feeling his body tremble at the touch.
 
"Heero!", he cried as the man's length brushed against it yet again.
 
And he screamed the name as it was touched again, and again, and again. Soon the man's name was the only thing that Wufei was yelling, back arched, as his legs wrapped tightly against the man's waist. Heero was in heaven. He was driving roughly into the boy he'd always wanted to take and he felt himself draw even closer as his name was screamed from the boy's lips. It was too good to be true. Eyes widening as realization hit him, he suddenly stopped.
 
"Heero?"
 
Damn it. Not again.
 
"Heero?"
 
With his name being called again, he looked down into confused eyes. He then closed them, taking a deep breath before slowly reopening them.
 
------------------------------
 
His eyes still met ebony, but they were no longer glazed over with passion and lust. They looked up at him questioningly and yet another emotion he couldn't even read. To his disappointment, he found that he was no longer fucking the boy's brains out. However, that hadn't really been taking place to begin with. It had just been another one of his erotic wet dreams. Looking down into ebony eyes, he tried to read the hidden emotion their, but couldn't. As he felt a rapid beating against his chest, Heero found that he was holding Wufei rather tightly against him. The beating, it was Wufei's heartbeat. So the hidden look in his eyes, it was fear. Heero loosened his grip though he didn't let go. He found his nose buried once again in the ebony locks, trying his best to remember the scent of it.
 
Wufei sat completely still, his eyes widening as Heero's face drew closer to his. Gasping, he was struck with surprise when he found that Heero had buried his face into his hair. What was he doing? Was he. . . smelling him? Fidgeting nervously, he tried to pull away as gently as he could. Heero's now very obvious erection was pressing against his thigh, and it wasn't actually something he wanted to feel. Didn't Heero even know that he was hard?
 
"Uh…Heero..."
 
"What the fuck are you doing!"
 
Hearing a second voice, the two on the bed turned to meet violet eyes staring back at them. Wufei sighed in relief, waiting for Heero to release him, but nearly panicked when the man didn't. Staring intently back at the man in the doorway, whose hair was now removed from its usual braid, Heero shrugged.
 
"Wufei was having a nightmare.", Heero explained, his hands absently rubbing Wufei's back, "I came to comfort him."
 
Wufei's heart started beating once again, as glaring violet eyes looked towards him. He felt Heero's hands on his back, almost felt as if they were working their way downwards. Knowing that Duo was watching just where Heero's hands were, Wufei pushed away from the man, moving more into the middle of his bed.
 
"Wu-"
 
"I want to go back to bed now.", he interrupted, almost on the verge of tears.
 
Duo was going to kill him. He has seen him with Heero, close to Heero. He knew what his brother was thinking and he had a feeling what Duo figured was happening. It wasn't like that at all. Why the hell hadn't he just pushed away from him when he had the chance?
 
"Heero, Wufei's fifteen fucking years old!", Duo cried, his arms crossing while his eyes locked onto Wufei's, "He can comfort his own fucking self. He keeps a fucking shrine of his dead whore of a mother. He can bitch and moan to her."
 
"She's not a whore.", Wufei mumbled, gaze tearing away from Duo's.
 
Stepping threateningly into the room, Duo walked towards the bed.
 
"Excuse me?", he asked stopping midway, "Did you say something?"
 
His brother continued to stare down at the bed in silence and he scoffed.
 
"That's what I thought."
 
Duo looked to Heero then, and he only gave a glare before walking out of the room.
 
"Heero, you should get your ass out my house if you have no more use here. And just leave the shit on the kitchen table."
 
Not even bothering to watch his brother's retreating back, Wufei shuddered as he felt Heero's eyes on him. Most likely Heero would leave, leaving 'the shit', or drugs that Duo's grown so found of on the table. Heero, who seemed to ignore Duo the entire time, reached out a hand to touch Wufei's shoulder.
 
"No!", the teen cried shrugging farther away, "Just leave. I want to go back to bed…alone."
 
Glaring at the tone given with the last word, Heero slowly stood from the bed. He gazed down and noticed the hard on, knowing he'd have to pay Duo's bed a visit before leaving. Reaching down for the lamp, he turned it off as Wufei turned his back to him.
 
"Sweet dreams.", he muttered icily before walking out of the room.
 
The force with which the door was slammed caused Wufei to jump, and he pulled the blankets over his head, his body starting to wrack with sobs. Who knew what he was crying for, he just was. Most likely letting go pent up tears he'd held for a few days now. He didn't care that he could hear everything that was going on next door; he merely pulled the blankets closer to himself and waited until he was tired of crying. Tired enough to fall asleep without worrying about the disturbing sounds coming from his brother's room. Soon enough, he was asleep.
 
------------------------------
 
"Okay, I'd like for everyone to find a lab partner. Of course if you want a group, that's okay. Just make sure it has no more than four people. Is that clear?"
 
The teacher looked at the blank faces of the students, eyes scanning over every single one.
 
"I'll take that as a yes.", he said getting an unnerving silence as a response, "Okay. Partner up."
 
With those words, students made their way into the next room, seating themselves next to friends, starting to talk as soon as they had reached a lab table. Walking to the back of the room, Wufei sat himself at an empty table, already starting to write down whatever notes were on the board. He almost didn't notice the creak of the stool next to him as someone sat next to him. When he finally looked up, he tried his best to suppress a smile as he met with green eyes.
 
"Hi.", the boy greeted with a smile of his own.
 
With his own smile getting its way, Wufei muttered his own 'hi' before turning back to the lab teacher who had started telling rules of the science lab.
 
"I'm Trowa.", the boy introduced himself.
 
"I know.", Wufei said turning to look back at the boy, "We met yesterday. You gave me my book back."
 
"Right.", Trowa said, turning to stare towards the front of the classroom, "I started reading it; didn't understand one word of it."
 
Chuckling, Wufei stared down at his note book, to hide his face from the teacher in case he looked towards them.
 
"I wouldn't have expected you to. It's in Mandarin."
 
"That should explain it.", Trowa said looking back to Wufei, "You moved here from China?"
 
Shaking his head, Wufei stared into green eyes. He had to say he was falling in love with them.
 
"I moved here from Jacksonville, Illinois."
 
Green eyes stared back into ebony, another smile taking the face of their owner.
 
"Welcome to New York.", Trowa said in a near whisper, "I hope you grow to like it."
 
"I think I already do."
 
Someone cleared their throat and they both glanced up to find the teacher, as well as the rest of the class, staring back at them.
 
"Are you two done or do you need more time?", the teacher asked staring down at them.
 
Trowa suppressed a laugh, while Wufei felt his cheeks start to blush in embarrassment.
 
"Uh-"
 
"We were just making sure we were okay with being each other's lab partner Professor J.", Trowa said, coming to Wufei's rescue.
 
The teacher only eyed them suspiciously before he walked away, Wufei letting out a breath of relief as the teacher made his way back to the front of the room.
 
"So we're lab partners.", he started, eyes staring to the front of the room, "I don't remember you asking me, or I you. So-"
 
"Would you like to be lab partners?", Trowa interrupted, causing Wufei to turn and look at him.
 
"I don't know. You seem like the type to slack off every now and then."
 
Moving closer, Trowa smiled at Wufei who backed away nervously, eyes slightly widening.
 
"Please?", Trowa asked in a voice that made Wufei's heart begin to race.
 
With his mouth slightly hanging opening, Wufei slowly nodded before straightening himself.
 
"Yeah, sure. You can be my lab partner."
 
"Thank you.", Trowa said turning back to the work that now was placed on the board, "I appreciate it."
 
Sneaking a look back at the Latino boy that sat beside him, Wufei smirked inwardly. School just kept getting better and better.
 
------------------------------
 
"Sit down in here. The guidance counselor will be with you as soon as he can."
 
Walking into the somewhat large office, Wufei turned back to the red headed woman, murmuring his thanks before watching her walk out. With the door closing behind her, he made his way over to the chair in front of the large cherry wood desk. He sat in it, feeling the cushion sink with a hiss of air. Maybe it was just him, but he had a feeling that this was going to be different from the visits he'd had with his last guidance counselors. Looking around the room, he noticed the plaques and framed certificates of achievement on the walls. So, he was so disturbing that they got him a professional?
 
"Unbelievable."
 
"What is?", a voice from behind him asked, making him turn to look back.
 
His eyes caught site of the tall body first, then blue-green eyes that was staring down at files in what looked like strong hands. His eyes glanced up at the sun blond hair that seemed to reflect the sunlight coming in from the window. So this was his guidance counselor? Closing the door, the man looked up at Wufei.
 
"You're Mr. Chang right?", he asked, Wufei nodding, "You didn't answer my question."
 
Shrugging, Wufei stood.
 
"What was it again?", he asked, watching the man walk over to him.
 
"It doesn't matter.", the man said holding out his hand, "I'm Mr. Winner, your guidance counselor. Please, just call me Quatre."
 
Shaking the man's hand, Wufei nodded, watching the man walk behind the desk. As he looked up from the boy's file, Quatre smiled at him.
 
"Wufei, it's okay to sit down. We'll be here for the entire period."
 
Taking his seat again, Wufei looked up as Quatre sat in his seat as well, pushing the file to the side.
 
"I'm not going to prolong this more then I have to or ask ridiculous questions where the answers are obvious. So I'm just going to come straight to the point."
 
Staring into black eyes, Quatre sat back into his chair before picking up the file again.
 
"I'm not happy with these grades.", he said, his face serious, "And as all my years as a guidance counselor, even though it's only been two and a half, I know there's a reason for this."
 
Wufei was about to protest, but he was beat by Quatre, who held up a hand for him to remain silent.
 
"No Wufei, I know you've gotten this same thing from many guidance counselors.", he said lowering his hand and the file to the table, "But, unlike them, I don't quit. You're a very interesting young man Wufei, and I don't want to see anything bad happen to you. I especially don't want to see you fail and get left behind. Now I know you heard this question thousands of times because I've asked it thousands of times. Do your failing grades have to do with anything that's happening to you in or outside of school?"
 
Wufei paused. He was supposed to reply with a smart remark but the question made him stop. He had never in his life been asked if his problems happened inside the school, it was always assumed that they were from home. Which they were, however Mr. Winner hadn't implied. Wufei had been right; this was definitely going to be different.
 
"Wufei?"
 
The sound of his name brought him back to attention, eyes meeting those of the man who was now standing by the window behind the desk.
 
"I don't think it's really any of your concern.", Wufei said leaning back into the chair, arms crossing tightly over his chest.
 
If this period didn't fly by like the rest of them, he'd kill himself.
 
"I expected that.", Quatre said with a smile, "Did I mention to tell you Wufei that anything said inside these walls remain in these walls. I do not take notes; I do not jot down anything you tell me. Your business is your business unless you decide to tell me. And if and only when you tell me, it is never taken outside of this room. Although I do believe you're not going to, do you care to tell me now?"
 
Blue-green eyes looked over to the boy who sat with a frown on his face, arms crossed and eyes set downcast to the floor. He didn't say a word.
 
"You, Mr. Chang, will be one of the hardest students I'd ever had."
 
Looking down at his wrist watch, Quatre sighed. He could not believe it was already the end of the period. The bell rang and he watched as Wufei jumped up from his seat, rushing for the door.
 
"Mr. Chang.", he called making the boy stop and look back, "You've probably heard this too, but, I want to help. If you don't want it, then I won't force it. I'm just asking that you at least try and let me help you."
 
Looking back at the man, Wufei nodded before slowly walking out, closing the door behind him.
 
------------------------------
 
Wufei stood in the subway looking up at a subway map. How in the world was he supposed to go home? He unfortunately lived all the way in Queens and here he was, stuck in Manhattan. Sighing he tried his best to make out which train would take him closest to home. Though now he was beginning to believe that he was going to be stuck here. He liked the city, but he really just wanted to go home.
 
"Are you lost?"
 
Turning he met green eyes for the fifth time that day. Science had been the first time, the second and third were in gym, while in the cafeteria counted as the fourth time.
 
"Why do I have the feeling that you're following me?", Wufei asked turning back to the map in order to hide the smile on his face.
 
"No. I'm not following you.", Trowa told him leaning against the wall next to the map, "You're just paranoid."
 
Turning to face the taller boy, Wufei scoffed.
 
"Well don't just stand there. If you're going to help me, then help me."
 
"I never said I was going to help. I just asked if you were lost."
 
Wufei crossed his arms with a scoff.
 
"Then what's your purpose of being here?", he asked, his face frowning.
 
Glancing at Wufei's face, Trowa smiled turning to the map.
 
"Where do you live?", he asked, Wufei pointing to Queens, "What part? Flushing, Ozone Park-"
 
"Jamaica.", Wufei said, Trowa shrugging.
 
"This is you're lucky day.", he said turning to Wufei, "I happen to live there as well. Lucky you, huh?"
 
Smiling, Wufei sidestepped Trowa, starting to walk towards the entrance to the trains.
 
"I'll just take that as a yes.", Trowa called out following the boy, turning him to the other entrance, "And unless you want to go deeper into Manhattan, you take the E train going to Queens."
 
------------------------------
 
The train ride over was fine, slightly crowded, but not as crowded as the bus. From what he learned, he would take the six all the way to Linden Blvd. A few stops before, Trowa had gotten off. Who knew they lived so close? Jumping off the bus, Wufei started his walk down the block, turning one corner before walking down a block again. His house came into view after two minutes and he noticed Heero's car. He stopped to stare at it. He didn't think he could face him right now. In fact, he didn't want to. Taking a deep breath, he made his way toward the house. He reached the door and had started to pull out his keys, when he was stopped short. The door as opened for him and his brother stood in font of him.
 
"You're home early.", Duo commented, looking at Wufei through red rimmed eyes, "While you're here, you might as well get started on dinner. I'd order out tonight but I don't have any money."
 
"Maybe it's because you spend it all on drugs."
 
His eyes widened at the statement, and Wufei stared back at Duo. Had he said his thoughts out loud?
 
"Man fuck off, Heero!", Duo cried, Irish lilt revealing itself, "Why don't you go fuck yourself or something?"
 
"Now what fun would that be?", Heero teased, "When fucking you is worth my while."
 
Looking behind Duo to see Colbat eyes staring at him, Wufei cleared his throat before brushing past his brother. Duo only snarled at the Japanese man, trying his best to ignore Heero's teasing.
 
"I'm going out.", Duo announced walking out of the door and leaving Heero standing in the hallway.
 
Dishes were starting to clatter in the kitchen and Heero made his way in, stopping to watch Wufei as the boy bent to look inside the fridge.
 
"Take a picture it lasts longer.", Wufei spat, straightening and closing the fridge.
 
His eyes followed the boy over to the counter, Heero ignored the statement. He continued watching as the boy started to hack away at the vegetables he retrieved from the fridge, and he smiled.
 
"You're angry with me.", Heero observed, "What did I do?"
 
Stopping short, Wufei looked to the man who still held a grin on his face.
 
"I just want to be left alone."
 
Turning his back to him, Wufei continued with his work, trying to his best to ignore the man who somehow found his way behind him. He tried his best to shake off a wave of panic, and Wufei forced himself to loosen his grip on the knife before reaching up for a jar on a shelf.
 
"No.", Heero said stopping Wufei's hand, "I'll do it."
 
Wufei stopped as he felt Heero lean against him, slowly reaching up for the jar. He felt Heero's crotch rub against his backside as the man grabbed the jar, heard when he sniffed his hair; it made Wufei sick. Resting the jar on the counter, Heero then placed his hand on top of Wufei's.
 
"So, what's for dinner?", he asked, still close to the teenager.
 
"Italian.", Wufei provided, trying to ignore him as he got back to work.
 
Heero shrugged with a smile, and Wufei didn't have to look back to know he did.
 
"Too bad.", he said nose brushing against Wufei's neck, "I kind of wanted Chinese."
 
Pushing away from the counter, Wufei quickly made his way out of the kitchen, running up the stairs to his room. Slamming and locking the door, he stopped to catch his breath. Heero had…he just…he…shower. He needed to take one right this instant. He felt…dirty. He wanted nothing more than to scald the feeling of Heero off of his skin. His hands grabbed his towel from a dresser before he made his way towards the bathroom. Yes, he really needed a shower.
 
T.B.C.
 
Oi. There you are; another chapter. I am so happy I posted it. Well review you guys. I need them to keep going. Ja!