Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Plight of the Unicorn ❯ Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Plight of the Unicorn

Chapter Eight

The soft sighs of pleasure sent shivers down the brunette's back. He shifted, slipping his left hand downward to tenderly caress the other boy's inner thigh. The slender blonde moaned, parting his legs further apart, urging the other individual on. The brunette continued to lazily kiss the boy below him, tongues dangling together. He finally broke from the heated embrace, turning his mouth towards the blonde's soft neck. Small fingers dug into his hair, causing him to smile quickly before returning to his current actions. His head continued downward, kissing every inch of skin he came in contact with. When he reached the twin peaks of hardened flesh he suddenly leaned forward, flicking his tongue across the left nipple.

The blonde cried out in surprise, bucking up against the other boy. "Duo," he groaned loudly, his grip on the chestnut strains of hair tightening.

The brunette grinned before firmly locking his lips around the nipple, suckling lightly. Every sound of pleasure emitted from the younger individual was music to Duo's ears. He reveled in the knowledge that every touch was a brand new experience for Quatre. His innocence was intoxicating. He gave the neglected peak the same treatment before continuing his downward trail. The blonde laughed as the questing tongue tickled his stomach.

"Duo, please stop teasing…" Quatre started, but trailed off when the brunette reached lower.

The sorcerer paused for a moment to look up, noting the blush that covered the other boy's face. He gave the blonde a reassuring squeeze on his thigh before turning away. He softly brushed his fingertips against the tip of the hardened member in front of him, watching as the blonde jerked at the action. He gasped at the new sensation, blue eyes pleading for more.

Duo acknowledged the silent message, wrapping his lips around the shaft. He continued the action steadily, every noise the blonde made causing himself to become more and more aroused. The pressure finally overcame the brunette and he pulled up. Quatre whined in protest, bright needy eyes staring at him.

"Quatre, can I…" he started, but paused when he realized he didn't know how to politely ask the question in his mind. The blonde blushed before nodding faintly. Duo jerked up, kissing the slender boy.

"I'll be right back. I need to grab something from the bathroom," he stated.

The blonde nodded, his breathing unsteady and harsh.

Duo slipped away from the bed and took one last longing look at the sprawled out beauty before exiting the room. The Sorcerer gasped in shock as the bathroom suddenly vanished, a long stretch of forest left in its wake.

"What the hell?" Duo questioned.

He froze when he heard the neighing of a horse. He glanced forward, noting the faint image of a white horse in the far distance. The creature sounded again, rising to its hind legs before phasing out of view.

"That blonde is not the one for you, Duo Maxwell. He has a different destiny to follow, as do you."

The brunette scanned the area in confusion, trying to find the source of the voice. "Where are you?" he inquired.

"Wait for him, Duo. He will arrive soon."

"Who? I don't understand!" the Sorcerer exclaimed.

He heard the horse neigh again, each new noise increasing in volume until he had to cover his ears to block the sound.

Duo bolted up, violet eyes snapping open. His gaze rapidly scanned the room before he told himself to calm down. The body beside him murmured softly at the sudden movement before curling closer to the sorcerer. Duo smiled faintly, tenderly running his fingers between the golden locks. Quatre sighed contently in his sleep.

`The voice said wait for him. Wait for whom? And what did the horse mean?' the brunette sighed in frustration, `I don't understand it at all. Maybe it was just a crazy dream, nothing more.'

Deep down inside, however, Duo knew not to take the dream lightly. `Quatre is really sweet. He needs to be with someone who can love him fully; someone who isn't still hung up on another individual.' The brunette sighed. `Why can't I get over him?'

A soft yawn beside him snapped Duo out of his heavy thoughts. He watched as the blonde rubbed the sleep from his eyes, blue orbs glancing over at him.

"Well good morning, sunshine. Did you sleep good?" Duo exclaimed.

The blonde nodded as he yawned. "What about you?"

"Had an odd dream," the brunette remarked quickly before scolding himself silently, `Idiot! You can't tell him about it.'

"Really? What happened in it?" Quatre inquired.

"I was standing in a forest and there was this horse in the distance who kept neighing. There was also a voice that came out of nowhere telling me to `wait for him'. It was strange," Duo exclaimed, making sure to leave out any mention of Quatre from the dream.

"A horse?" the blonde pondered, deep in thought. "Well, we did meet those guards who were looking for the unicorn. Do you think you might have gotten the dream from that?"

Duo perked up at the suggestion. "It could have been a unicorn. I didn't get a good look at the animal. Why would the voice say wait for him though?"

"Maybe we'll get to see a unicorn. I hope so. They're just so elegant and beautiful. Well from pictures I've seen they look that way," Quatre exclaimed.

The sorcerer smiled at the boy's enthusiasm. `I can't tell Quatre the real reason why my dream freaks me out. Maybe it was just my subconscious jumbling images and thoughts together but I have this feeling that isn't the case. I guess we'll just have to see what happens.'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The platinum haired individual yawned as the small group continued their trek through the forest. Everyone was silent except for the faint sounds of boots and hooves crunching fallen leaves. Not even the woodland creatures had considered stirring from their slumber.

"Why did we have to get up this early?" he asked, resting his head on the back of his lover's back.

Wufei sighed as he sidestepped, causing the other young man to almost tumble to the ground. Zechs glared quickly at the black haired individual before rubbing his blue eyes.

"The likelihood that we will get caught is less if we start out early in the morning," Wufei answered simply.

"This isn't morning. Its still nighttime. You know I don't like getting out of bed until the sun is up," the blonde remarked.

"What bed?" Wufei commented, smiling softly.

"Good point. Then I don't like getting up until you move and wake me," Zechs corrected, stepping forward to wrap his arms loosely around the Chinese man's slender waist.

"Well I suppose that answer is sufficient," Wufei exclaimed before giving his boyfriend a kiss.

<Must you two do that every day?> Heero questioned impatiently, stomping his left front hoof in annoyance.

"Well you did make me get up at an ungodly hour. I deserve some form of compensation," the blonde stated.

The unicorn snorted, but said nothing.

"I wonder if we're getting close? I mean how far could they have gone? We didn't start out that much later then they did," Zechs mused out loud.

"Does that glowing tracker of yours give us any information besides which direction to go?" Wufei inquired, fixing his gaze on the hovering ball of light that lazily drifted in front of them. Every night the current tracker spell was extinguished and a new one conjured each day. Wufei was silently impressed every time his lover did a new spell. Even though he was used to magic from Duo, his boyfriend rarely used his gift at all. In fact during their journey the black haired individual had seen Zechs do more magic combined then he'd done the years they had known each other.

"All the spell can do is tell us where to go. Which is better than nothing right?" Zechs answered.

"Of course it is. We would be clueless without it."

The three walked for about two hours before Heero finally came to a halt, his ears flicking forward.

"What is it?" Wufei asked.

<Quiet. I hear people. I think they might be soldiers.> Heero announced.

"What should we do?" Zechs whispered.

<First get rid of that tracker spell. It will lead them right to us.>

The blonde nodded in understanding turning towards the floating orb. Before he could even mutter the words the ball went crazy. The light flashed bright several times rapidly before flickering out.

<What the hell are you doing!> Heero yelled.

The thrashing of the underbrush increased, indicating the men had seen the light.

"It's not my fault. The tracker spell does that when the object it's searching for is close. It bet Duo's in that town ahead of us," Zechs exclaimed.

"Either way we have to move. We'll go left and then forward. Maybe it will throw them off and we can get to the town," Wufei suggested, brushing a branch back so he could proceed.

They tried to go quickly but found it near impossible to stay quiet with the branches slapping their skin and the twigs cracking with every step they took.

"There is no way we can sneak away from them," Wufei pointed out.

"I don't think we can outrun them either," Zechs added.

<We don't have time for any of this! Find some way to get on my back, both of you.> the unicorn ordered.

"Are you sure you can hold us both?" Wufei questioned.

<I'll have to. I'm the only one that can outrun them.>

Zechs glanced around before spotting a downed tree. He then pointed it out to the others, indicating they should follow him. He helped the shorter individual climb up onto the log before scrambling up after him. Heero then came up beside them, allowing the two to get on his back.

<Hold on tight to my mane. I don't want either of you falling off.> Heero commanded.

"Are you sure? That would be less weight for you," Zechs remarked.

<Now is not the time.> Heero snapped before bolting through the forest at a gallop. The blonde yelped as he tightened his hold on the unicorn's hair, noting the grip Wufei had on his waist. The magical creature quickly made his way through the woods, ignoring everything but the task at hand.

The unicorn's heart skipped a beat when he burst into the quiet town, his gaze fixed on the two individuals who had just exited the inn. Eyes softened as he viewed the brunette, his chestnut braid draped down his back and violet orbs amazing to behold. `It's been too long.'

"Duo!" Zechs called from atop the creature.

The Sorcerer and his charge glanced up in surprise, the shock evident on their faces.

"What the heck is going on?" Duo asked. As the three came closer the brunette's jaw dropped. `A Unicorn? But how? Could this be what my dream meant?'

Wufei and Zechs quickly slid from the creature's back.

"No time to explain. Just tell the men we ran through the town and out of it," Wufei ordered, pushing himself and his boyfriend behind several bushes beside the building. He gazed up at the unicorn. "Can you hide?"

The creature nodded before disappearing into thin air.

"Duo?" the blonde questioned hesitantly.

"I'm just as lost as you are," the brunette stated. The both froze when a large group of men broke through the forest beside the town.

"Damn it! Where did they go? Lord Treize will have our hides," one exclaimed.

"They can't have gotten too far. You boys over there! Did you see two men on a white horse race by?" another called out.

"Sure did. They ran that way," Duo remarked, pointing in the other direction, "They were heading out of town."

"Thanks. Come with me!" one of the men exclaimed, leading the men away from the small group.

"It's safe to come out now," Duo informed, "Then you can explain everything to the two confused people here."

The two stood up from behind the bush, brushing off their pants.

"You can come out now Heero," Wufei called out.

Duo's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Heero?" he whispered softly.

The magical creature appeared suddenly in front of the sorcerer. He gently touched his nose against the brunette's chest.

<Hello Duo.>

TBC….