Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Rippled Reflections ❯ Thoughts of the Mind and Heart ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing... but Hana Lio, Viette Adele, Etroi Fleuren, Katrina Belladonna Terrence, Soo Min Jeng, Shadow Blaze, Darkglaive Eclipse, Coldfire, Ice Storm, Enyong, and the Geminians... I forgot about those the last chapter *hobon* ehehe...

Ch.7- Thoughts of the Mind and Heart

Heero expected the girls to also be here, at the same time, on the same day, and when they had a mission. By the looks of the girls, Heero could almost say that they were on the same mission as he and his fellow pilots were.

~I should watch her...~ he thought as she flipped her hair back. He mentally smacked himself.

~Must be the fumes surrounding the club... that sounded like Duo!~ he thought as he went inside unnoticed by anyone.

Hana held back the surprised tone in her voice. She then flipped her hair, getting the attention of many guys and left the group to join the somewhat long line for the club's entrance.

~Dammit all... They probably got the same mission and now what're we supposed to do if we don't want them to know who we are? And above all that, Heero is watching me... not that that's bad or anything...~ thought Hana with a smirk as she casually slipped into the club and the large crowds.

Duo grinned at the sight of the girls and now the mission was the farthest thing in his mind. He then quickly walked up Viette with his arm held out and she gladly accepted it with a smile. They walked into the club, leaving Quatre, Trowa, Wu Fei, Etroi, Soo Min, and Katrina to themselves.

~Man, this is so tight! I'm goin' in with a hot girl and the place is packed!~ Duo thought happily.

Viette watched out of the corner of her eye as Hana turned from the crowd and left.

~Shit, she's probably pissed off that they're here.~ she thought while nervously biting her lower lip.

Then, Duo with the kawaii face and braid, came up to her and offered her his arm. She almost happily took it for it distracted her from her thoughts and leaned on his lean, yet muscular arm.

Etroi looked at Trowa anxiously and came up to him while turning him away from the other four.

"Umm.. arigatou for the bookmark you lent me... demo," she said as she pulled out the bookmarks from her purse, "Do you remember me, Nanashi?"

She watched as his one visible eye slightly widened.

"T-tenshi?" he said and she nodded in an happy way.

Surprisingly, he then embraced her and she stood there in shock.

"I always missed you, did you know?" she said.

He slightly smiled at her words and replied, "I thought that's why you kept the bookmark, my childhood friend."

She smiled back at him and hooked her arm with his, slowly walking to the club's entrance and quickly catching up on almost 10 years of being apart... and you know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Quatre raised an eyebrow at Katrina's outfit and then grinned at her. She lit up like a red Christmas light and smiled back at him. He then mock-bowed before, to get hear her beautiful laugh and laugh, she did. She then curtsied and they joined arms to go inside the club.

~She's so sweet and funny... I feel as though I could tell her everything and she would still like me for it.~ Quatre thought happily.

~Oh god, don't blush, don't blush don't blush...~ Katrina thought as she saw Quatre raise an eyebrow at her and of course, she blushed. ~Baka....~ she again thought as she smiled back again while trying to fight her blush back.

She was definitely surprised when he bowed in front of her and laughed at the sight. She then curtsied back in that same childish way and accepted his outstretched arm. She smiled as she thought.

~ He seems so innocent... how can he be an infamous gundam pilot? I don't get it but I'm happy that he's still as sweet as he can be... Oh my goddess, what I thinking about!~ She again blushed as she entered the club but her blush was luckily not seen in the dim lights.

Wu Fei glared at the onna in front of him and she simply put her hands on her hips and glared back at him.

~She looks exactly like Meiran like that...~ he thought and tried to banish the thoughts from his mind but to no avail.

"Weak Onnas are useless..." he muttered to himself in his own language but unfortunately, She heard.

"The Onna" as he so rightfully put it, then walked up to him and stuck her finger in his face which he batted away.

"Onnas are not weak and useless! I would fight you right now to prove that but we're in a public area." she said in a dangerous voice and in Chinese, in fact, the same dialect that he also spoke.

"I almost wish my best friend were here so she could also kick your ass..." she then cut herself off and avoided his piercing eyes.

"Who was your friend?" he asked as he recognized those same despaired eyes that he himself once had.

She then turned around and began to walk inside but not before she said over her shoulder,

"Meiran... Meiran Chang."

I think I shall just end it here for now!! ^^ anywayz, i hope you enjoyed the chapter and please review so i can get up the next chaper ASAP!! Arigatou and Ja Ne!