Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Rippled Reflections ❯ Where Tears have Fallen ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: If any of you can actually give me at least five cases where there was actual suing, i'll continue the disclaimer... however, if yah steal Hana Lio, Viette Adele, Etroi Fleuren, Katrina Belladonna Terrence, Soo Min Jeng, Comet Rei, Darkglaive Eclipse, Coldfire, Ice Storm, Enyong, or the Geminians, i'll personally sue you.... JUST KIDDING!!!

Ch.8- Where tears have fallen

Wu Fei almost collapsed and stabilized himself by putting a hand on a nearby wall.

~Meiran... she was best friends with Soo Min? How is that possible, I've never heard of her having a friend... of course I wouldn't have... I didn't know her long enough...~ he thought bitterly.

Wu Fei then realized that he needed to know more about this onna and felt a light warmth in his chest that somehow made him feel that what he was doing was right. He walked inside the club and quickly scanned the club to try and find the reddish-black haired beauty.

He spotted her leaning against a wall of the club while three ugly-looking guys were clearly bothering her. She then tried to walk away but one of the guys grabbed her arm. She elbowed him in the stomach and kicked him back, knocking him and his friends to the ground.

She walked away from the boys with a sneer and he quickly went up to her.

"On- Soo Min..." Wu Fei said almost anxiously.

She turned to him and raised a delicate eyebrow at the person standing in front of her.

"Yes Chang?" she said almost disapprovingly.

"Were you telling the truth before when you said your friend was Meiran Chang?" he asked.

She got that same look of sadness in her eyes as before but Wu Fei really couldn't tell in the dim lights of the club.

"Hai..." Soo Min said with an almost forced voice.

"How long did you know her?" he asked as he went to the nearest empty booth and sat down.

Soo Min also sat down and looked at him suspiciously.

"Why do you want to know?" she said with narrowed eyes.

"I can just say that I've had the same thing happen to myself." he said as he covered the wavering in his voice.

She stood up and glared at him.

"How could you know?! She was my closest and first friend I had! She had the strongest heart and mind that I'd ever seen and after I hear that she's married to some guy, I find out that she died to save him!" she said angrily with a single tear sliding down her flushed cheek.

Wu Fei lowered his head and Soo Min could swear his shoulders were trembling.

"I know... because I was her husband..." he said in a deathly whisper.

Shock showed on her face and she quickly sat back down, seeing the teardrops falling onto the wooden table.

"Y-you were married to Meiran... You're were one of the heirs of the Long Clan, weren't you?" she asked in surprise.

He nodded silently and everything else was forgotten as Soo Min stood back up to sit next to him and comfort him. The music faded from their minds and the shouting and dancing stopped.

"You know... I never expected us to have something in common, Wu Fei... demo... it seems as though Meiran's the key." Soo Min said in a gentle voice.

Wu Fei looked at her with surprise. Here two of the most opposite-gender haters were together by one great strong-hearted and strong-minded person. He smiled as she stared at nothing but memories.

"I remember the last time I saw her... She laid in my lap in the field of daisies and wildflowers and..." Wu Fei stopped himself.

"I heard how it happened.. demo, I'm grateful to you for you went out to protect her. Although you may think it's your fault, it's not Wu Fei. Meiran was a stubborn person and she probably wouldn't have died peacefully if you weren't there to save her." Soo Min said thoughtfully.

She then turned to him and smiled.

"I think this is the start of the wonderful friendship, ne Wu Fei?" asked Soo Min.

"Hai... I think it is..." he said.

She then stood up and put out her hand to help him out of the booth.

"I have something to do but I'll see you later, okay?" Wu Fei asked.

Soo Min nodded with a smile and they walked off into different directions to complete their mission. However... they didn't see the small daisy that appeared out of nowhere and laid in the same place where tears had fallen.

Yay! Another chapter done! Whoo-hoo! it's my pop's b-day today so I wanted to get it out earlier. Anywayz, please review and i'll write soon!! Arigatou and Ja Ne!