Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Rippled Reflections ❯ Neogundanium X ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing... but, I do own Hana Lio, Viette Adele, Etroi Fleuren, Katrina Belladonna Terrence, Soo Min Jeng, Shadow Blaze, Darkglaive Eclipse, Coldfire, Ice Storm, Enyong, and the Geminians.

Ch. 9- Neo-gundanium X

Hana scans the group of people around her and sees the infamous mark of the enemy on one of the guys. She struts up to him and puts her delicate arms around his neck and winks at him. He blushes madly and starts to dirty dance with her and at the end of the song, she leads him to a vacant yet dark booth and sits in his lap.

"So hun, what's a cute guy like you doing in a place like this?" she asks as she mentally gags herself.

He smirks as he takes a sip of his drink.

"I'm here on important business baby doll."

She traces circles on his chest and smirks as she notices how he tenses.

"Really? What kind of business?"

He bites back a groan and says,

"Can't say... top secret."

She pouts and looks up at him with innocent eyes.

"You can tell me... I can keep a secret baby."

"I'm... supposed to guard an exchange between our... organization and a small group that will happen tomorrow night... This might be one of the places where it might happen so we're scouting out places to do the exchange..." he said weakly.

"Oh really? You seem like a very important soldier... do you know where it's going to happen?" she asked as she whispered into his ear.

"Most likely at the park... around 11 at night..." he said as he passed out.

Hana smirks and stands up as she pours the drink onto the guy's shirt.

"Can't leave any evidence, can we... baby doll." she said as she left the guy in the booth who looked and smelled as though he was drunk... even though he wasn't.

Hana looked around and found her four companions sitting in a booth.

She also noticed that Heero had left a bruised and battered soldier in the shadows and she realized that he probably got the same information.

Hana quickly grabbed her friends and dragged them out of the club, quickly telling them what she found out. They quickly agreed that they would impersonate a couple of the soldiers and kill whoever they could once they got more information.

Heero told the guys and they went back to Quatre's house to get ready for tomorrow night. With good-nights, the five went to sleep, all of them thinking of a certain girl in their lives.

*11:00 the next night*

Hana stood quietly as she, the girls, the leader of the group and five other soldiers who were probably the gundam boys waited for the group to come with a very rare item... Neo-gundanium X, a type of metal that is more than a hundred times stronger than Neo-gundanium. They realized if the enemy got this, then they would practically be invincible against the original gundams and would easily control the whole universe.

Finally, a black limo pulled up in front of the group and an old man came out with two large bodyguards behind him, carrying a large suitcase. The man stopped in front of the leader and and the leader of the enemy opened a suitcase that he held and showed the trillion dollars that the old man had requested.

Then, the two bodyguards open their suitcase and the group sees a large chunk of a transparent metal.

"Is that the Neo-gundanium X?" asked the leader.

The old man nods and puts out his hand for the suitcase full of money.

"Why do you give us so little?" asked the leader in a voice that obviously contained anger.

"In that form, it is soft and pliable. Take a small pinch of it and apply it to the mobile suit. It will spread on the surface of it, coating the mobile suit with an almost indestructible shell that will act the same way as the under metal." the old man said wisely.

Then, two shots rang out and the two bodyguards fell to the ground. The old man looked around but then got shot in the chest. The leader of the group tried to run away but was shot in the leg and died along with the others.

Heero reached for the suitcase but a bullet that appeared out of nowhere ricocheted off the suitcase and hit him in the shoulder. He looked up and saw the other five soldiers pointing a gun at him and his comrades. Looking at the soldiers, a memory flashed through his mind... the same figure and eyes... He recognized who these people were.

~The five Gundam pilots...~

Yay! another chapter's done!!! *sigh* i'm starting school in 4 days so i won't be able to get chapters out very often... well, continue reading my story and Ja Ne!