Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Rippled Reflections ❯ Though All was Silent ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing but I do own Hana Lio, Viette Adele, Etroi Fleuren, Katrina Belladonna Terrence, Soo Min Jeng, Shadow Blaze, Darkglaive Eclipse, Coldfire, Ice Storm, Enyong, and Geminians.

Ch.12- Though All was Silent

Quatre stepped out of his office and closed the door behind him, locking it automatically. After he and the others met back at his house, they were all silent and tired. Even though it was really late, 3:00 in the morning, none of them wanted to really sleep.He went into the lounge and saw his comrades... the secretive Heero Yuy, the silent Trowa Barton, the prideful Wu Fei Chang and... wait... where's Duo?

Quatre voiced his thoughts and the boys shrugged. Quatre bit his lower lip to nervousness. It was normal for Duo to go out at night, clubbing and etc... but... why did he have such a bad feeling?

Trowa looked at his friend silently and got up from his seat, grabbing his jacket and nodding to the two others in the room who looked at the pilot in curiosity.

"Let's go." were his only words and Quatre gratefully thanked him.

They went out the door and headed to the garage where each of the boys' cars were held. They got into Trowa's silver beemer and stopped by all the clubs, asking if Duo had dropped by. People in every club knew Duo, he was the infamous club hopper. However, none of them said they saw him, Quatre's anxiousness got even worse.

Trowa mentally sighed as they went to the 12th club in the city. He gazed out of window and then squinted when he saw something in front of the hospital... a blue top-less beemer that seemed exactly like the one like he saw a few hours before. He then pulled into the parking lot of the hospital and stepped out his car, a confused Quatre behind him.

Trowa walked up to the blue beemer and looked at the contents of the car. Quatre stared at the car for a moment before slightly gasping. He peered into the car and saw nothing out of place, a couple books, a couple jackets and papers in the back, and a... plastic cup of PEACH TEA?!?

Quatre panicked and looked at the cup, checking the cup for the name that the coffee shop uses for you to pick up your drink. He looked at the cup and cursed silently as the name had been wiped away from the dew of the drink that had simmered.

Trowa looked questioningly at his fellow pilot and the cup. Quatre reached down to put the cup back in the holder when they heard a feminine voice shout,

"What do you think you're doing?!?"

Trowa and Quatre spun around quickly and looked extremely shocked when they saw a really pissed off Hana standing with a gun pointing at them, a glaring Etroi who also had out a gun, a really pissed off Soo Min standing with a katana pulled out of who-knows-where, Katrina standing with a gun also pulled out and trained on the two and finally, Viette in a wheelchair pushed by... DUO?!?

"Duo?!?! What are you doing here?" asked Quatre.

Duo leaned forward and narrowed his eyes before gasping and backing up, much to the discomfort for Viette.

"I don't think it's really 'bout me Q-man, but 'bout yah... what are yah doing, breaking into K-chan's car?"

Quatre then looked at the rest of the girls who by then, had realized that it was Quatre and Trowa but for some reason, only Katrina and Etroi put away their weapons.

"T-this is Katrina's car?" Quatre asked, mostly looking at the aforementioned girl.

She nodded briefly before motioning to Soo Min and Hana to put their guns away.

"B-but... this is the car of the female gundam pilots that we saw a couple hours ago!" Quatre said with a bad feeling.

Hana aimed her gun at Quatre and Katrina stopped her.

"Hai... that is the car of the female gundam pilots which are my friends... and I." she said sadly.

Quatre shook his head with disbelief and even Trowa had a look of shock on his usually impassive face.

"And y-you're..." Quatre said with a stutter as he shakily pointed his finger at Katrina.

"Pilot 04 of NMS Ice Storm." she finished for him.

Quatre looked at her with a "How could you?" look and Katrina's mouth trembled as she held her tears back. She turned around and ran away towards the park, leaving Quatre who came out of shock and began to run after her.

"And Tenshi... you're a pilot too?" Trowa asked Etroi.

Etroi nodded silently, a small tear rolling down her cheek.

"Pilot 03 of NMS Coldfire." she said.

Trowa walked up to her and embraced her tightly, surprising everyone present.

"Tenshi... although this is a surprise to me, I love you still... though all this, I will still love you, no matter what." he said into her ear.

Etroi silently shed happy tears and repeatedly whispered into the crook of his neck, her love for him. For them, all was silent... except the quiet murmuring of Etroi and the beating of their hearts.

That's the chapter for this week or day or month or whatevaz! hope yah liked it and review please! Ja Ne!